Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sixth thread to discuss cleaning supplies saleswoman Sophie Hinchliffe, aka Mrs Hinch.

I had to shorten the rhyme quite a bit so it would fit in the title field, but I think it still gets the message across.

Shout out to therealhousewifeofherts for publicly calling Sophie out on her Instagram stories. The truth herts!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If she’s just a cleaning account, minding her own business etc.. why does she have a management team? If my Instagram blew up suddenly and I had a lot of followers I wouldn’t dream of having management. I’d just be me and be grateful for others liking my account.

Reactions: 26

Cancelled my monthly Dogs Trust donation. Feel a bit gutted for the dogs but I’m going to use the Amazon wishlist for things they need instead as suggested by @Bubu

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I was lured in by the Hinch (then turned into making me feel rubbish because my house is far from tidy and clean all the time) but the more I watched her on Instagram the more annoyed by her I was. Anyway...still in the Facebook group We Love Mrs Hinch and today's topic is how everyone is jealous of her because her house is so clean yadda yadda and how all her gifts are so easy to spot !!! Blindfolds are well and truly on this morning

Reactions: 25
If she’s just a cleaning account, minding her own business etc.. why does she have a management team? If my Instagram blew up suddenly and I had a lot of followers I wouldn’t dream of having management. I’d just be me and be grateful for others liking my account.
Also she NEVER mentions how well she is doing out of it financially. If we're really all in this together maybe she could give all her Hinchers shares in her company.... ??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also she NEVER mentions how well she is doing out of it financially. If we're really all in this together maybe she could give all her Hinchers shares in her company.... ??
She never even does giveaways. Imagine how completely thrilled her Hinchers would be to win a basket of cleaning supplies and a handwritten note from her, it would make their week. She's one of the most selfish influencers I have ever come across, and that's saying something given that being completely self absorbed is pretty much a prerequisite of being an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She never even does giveaways. Imagine how completely thrilled her Hinchers would be to win a basket of cleaning supplies and a handwritten note from her, it would make their week. She's one of the most selfish influencers I have ever come across, and that's saying something given that being completely self absorbed is pretty much a prerequisite of being an influencer.
Bet you once her management have read this they will suggest the Hinch does a giveaway!

Reactions: 19
I don't understand why she doesn't do give-aways.

Reactions: 6
Therealhousewifeofherts is getting loads of abuse on one of her grid posts from hinchers!
I'm sorry that Kirsty is having to put up with this abuse just for stating her opinion about the reality of the Hinching craze, but this is a great opportunity to educate some of the Hinch Army! Let's all go and tell them the truth about Sophie, we might be able to wake up some of the cult members. You'll have to scroll down to find the post they're commenting on, it's from September.

Edit: Here's the post

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Therealhousewifeofherts is getting loads of abuse on one of her grid posts from hinchers!
So they are allowed to give her abuse, but the moment anybody dares criticise Mrs Hinch all of a sudden sending nasty comments isn’t fair game. Hypocritical morons!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So last night I checked out that cleaning super fan of hers Curtis, from Cleanwithme20, he's also started to get product deals the same ones as Mrs Hinch like Ava May aromas & she follows him, he had her expensive affiliate stuff too and he added in his stories:

I like to vaccuum and mop my floors twice a day.

TWICE A DAY!!

I wish I had a screen cap but it was gone by this morning.

This is insanity.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So they are allowed to give her abuse, but the moment anybody dares criticise Mrs Hinch all of a sudden sending nasty comments is fair game. Hypocritical morons!
Exactly... and will Hinch come on and stick up for them? Will she duck!!

Reactions: 9
I was lured in by the Hinch (then turned into making me feel rubbish because my house is far from tidy and clean all the time) but the more I watched her on Instagram the more annoyed by her I was. Anyway...still in the Facebook group We Love Mrs Hinch and today's topic is how everyone is jealous of her because her house is so clean yadda yadda and how all her gifts are so easy to spot !!! Blindfolds are well and truly on this morning
I totally relate, I was stressing myself because I couldn’t get it that clean, and I was constantly put pet stuff away because I didn’t think it looked nice but I realised that my puppy and older dog enjoy playing with their toys and like a bed to snooze in. My home isnt dirty but isn’t spotless it’s lived in and I’m happy with that x

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.