Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was quite cheeky when she used the Marie kondo method to fold clothes and then called it #hinched.

As for the ebay thingie, November last year after watching her put plastic baskets in her fridge, I sent her a pick of my fridge and the fridge containers I use to organise it and told her where I bought it - homebargains and how much it cost £2.99 per basket.

She ignored me, a month later she all of a sudden had the same idea but with the fridge containers bought off ebay for £6.99. I thought cheeky mare.
What does she need fridge containers for?? She never has any food in there!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Lynsey, SP & Daz handled Hinch well tbh. They made it known that they’d seen her using their tips but didn’t resort to any comment on it.

Daz can be a bit much with all her ‘bab’ this & that but honestly the three of them seem like genuine people. Love how honest & open Lynsey is about her OCD & other issues & quite frankly SP deserves a medal for all her clean bombs & the better bogs campaign stuff - she’s genuinely trying to raise awareness for a cause & some of the toilets she’s had to clean are absolutely horrifying 🤢 anyone see when she got caught in the loo at weatherspoons & the manager accused her of taking drugs?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must of deleted that sharpish 😳
It’s on her stories, she said ‘so what if she hasn’t got panning permission’...or something along those lines but not quite as articulate!
Twinkle is directing people to this site...brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s on her stories, she said ‘so what if she hasn’t got panning permission’...or something along those lines but not quite as articulate!
Must have taken it off, nothing's on her stories now

Must of missed that bit haha just started to rewatch and she’s said people are putting photos of hinch’s mam & sister on here with their names, the lies are unbelievable! I’d love to know what’s going on in her tiny little mind 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.