Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Daz was blocked before the CIF thing, I know she was defo blocked before the window vac thing as I was watched someone’s live & they mentioned she was blocked.

I love Daz, SP & Lynsey can not fault them!
They are all as bad as each other, at the end end of the day they are all out for what they can get, and line their own pockets. They have behaved in such a way they have made themselves look like tired old has beens with their bitchy comments and sly digs, which means now when ever they have a good point to make it will be lost because of their previous bitchy behaviour

Reactions: 1
No way! Daz doesn’t seem like the type of woman to back down to me. How dare she clean her shower with cif 🙄😂 I’ve only recently started following daz, sister pledge and LLM, maybe a month or two. I really like Mario. I don’t think you could call him a cleaning account, but his stories always make me smile
think she just doesn't want the backlash from kicking off. it's her livelihood at stake at the end of the day. she cleans for a living and can't can't afford the barmy army to target her and her reputation

Reactions: 3
RE: Daz & Hinch... Hinch used the Cif/shower screen trick & Daz called her out. A few days later Hinch was using a Karcher window vac on her hob making out like she invented it, when Daz had been doing it for ages. I assume that's when the unfollowing/blocking happened. SP also posted a cryptic story not long after about 'treating people you meet on the way up' with '#unfollowed', which I assumed was in support of Daz.

Hinch did the same to Lynsey QOC, Lynsey showed how to clean your fridge seals with a cotton ear bud & hours later Hinch was doing the same.

I'm not necessarily all about the 'who did what first' thing, as most cleaning tips have been knocking around for donkeys years and nothing is really 'new' anymore, but I can understand why they would be pissed off when she's directly ripping off people's content without even a mention of where she gets it from.

Lynsey & Daz also both called Hinch out in stories about it, and no doubt they probably recieved a tit tonne of abuse.

Both Lynsey & Daz have responded to DMs from me bathering on about nothing & I've always found them to be really lovely - glad they're both getting some good opportunities from Insta.
My god Hinch's vileness just keeps spilling out doesn't it FFS. What an absolute pathetic bellend. Sophistaclean called Babs out on the Karcher on the hob thing and not tagging her. Everyone needs to trademark cleaning tips now 🤦, talk about it getting out of hand. Hinch never (or rarely) credits anyone for "her" tips does she even though she nicked them off every bigger else's account 🙁. Hinch "C U Next Tuesday" needs dragging down a peg or 10.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
think she just doesn't want the backlash from kicking off. it's her livelihood at stake at the end of the day. she cleans for a living and can't can't afford the barmy army to target her and her reputation
Yes to this.. I said earlier people are really mindful on what they say as they dont want to get lynched but the hinched army!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They are all as bad as each other, at the end end of the day they are all out for what they can get, and line their own pockets. They have behaved in such a way they have made themselves look like tired old has beens with their bitchy comments and sly digs, which means now when ever they have a good point to make it will be lost because of their previous bitchy behaviour
I disagree. My personal issue isn’t Mrs Hinch making money, it’s the way she has gone about it all. The 3 people I have mentioned have all worked hard to get where they are, even LMM has worked hard & all those women come across as genuine, their insta is very REAL unlike Hinch.

Reactions: 8
I have to disagree. I haven’t seen anything posted by Daz or sister pledge that’s bitchy? Even when they started promoting cruelty free products, they also added that people shouldn’t make others feel bad if they chose to continue to use non cruelty free.

I have a lot of respect for these ladies. They work hard and I’ve had notning but pleasant and positive Interactions with sister pledge.

Maybe you’ve seen something I haven’t?

Reactions: 6
I have to disagree. I haven’t seen anything posted by Daz or sister pledge that’s bitchy? Even when they started promoting cruelty free products, they also added that people shouldn’t make others feel bad if they chose to continue to use non cruelty free.

I have a lot of respect for these ladies. They work hard and I’ve had notning but pleasant and positive Interactions with sister pledge.

Maybe you’ve seen something I haven’t?
Don’t get me wrong, I first came across daz when she was going on about he cruelty and yep I thought it was bitchy, judgy and so much more ..... until she did another post to say she’s not ramming it to anyone, you’re free to make your own mind and if you want to take no notice, take no notice

Reactions: 1
I love that twinkle has just told everyone that the planning permission has been denied!! Can you imagine the panic at Hinch towers!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Don’t get me wrong, I first came across daz when she was going on about he cruelty and yep I thought it was bitchy, judgy and so much more ..... until she did another post to say she’s not ramming it to anyone, you’re free to make your own mind and if you want to take no notice, take no notice
If I remember rightly I think she did a “Bab rant” to clear things up. I think some people probably do find Daz maybe rude but I think she’s just very blunt & straight to the point lol.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.