Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help me out here-was she in 2 places at once on Friday?
She crams so much into one day - I need to know her secret.

Reactions: 13
There are really strict rules about advertising baby formula/food for infants under 1 year old.
That’s why T.V adverts from Cow and Gate/Amtamil etc always advertise follow on milk for toddlers.
Arr yes! I knew they couldnt advertise baby milk only follow on milk. Didnt realise the same went for baby food, but thinking about it i dont think iv seen baby rice etc on tv

Reactions: 8
Let's shake it up a bit.where is pa Barker?
A.run for the hills
B.living in his own attic.He doesn't want them to know he's in.
C.Rocking in a chair somewhere wondering where it all went wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Soph’s forgotten what it’s like to sit in the front but we have had a number of stories filmed from the front passenger seat. Most recently on the way back from the Eurostar last week! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I find the Loft stories very odd. She has just been gifted half a new house and it’s contents yet she seems happier up in her loft? What would a phycologist make of this?
If you gave your Dad a handmade pregnancy announcement in a frilly box less than a year ago wouldn’t it take pride of place downstairs? How strange it’s been packed away to gather dust. And Granny Hinch having a bag full of Oxo plastic baby food trays ,cups,bottle cleaners etc,which were obviously gifted along with her bottle drainer next to her sink should have had the *gifted hashtag surely? I am guessing her loft is full of the spare gifted crap Soph didn’t want? Again it stinks of greed, give it charity or a women’s refuge where a mother with very little would really benefit and appreciate those things.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Soph’s forgotten what it’s like to sit in the front but we have had a number of stories filmed from the front passenger seat. Most recently on the way back from the Eurostar last week! 🙈
🤥

Reactions: 10
A.run for the hills
D. Under her gifted extension 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Can't believe P&G have her marketing pull up pants for babies who can't even move yet. They are bound to be more expensive than regular nappies and are just totally unnecessary.

Reactions: 32
And Granny Hinch having a bag full of Oxo plastic baby food trays ,cups,bottle cleaners etc,which were obviously gifted along with her bottle drainer next to her sink should have had the *gifted hashtag surely?
It’s so transparent isn’t it. I can just imagine the conversation pre recording.
“Ear, Ma. I’ve been given these to flog. Chuck these up ya loft and we’ll go up there and pretend these brand new items are just hanging round up there!”

She is really taking her followers for mugs isn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s so transparent isn’t it. I can just imagine the conversation pre recording.
“Ear, Ma. I’ve been given these to flog. Chuck these up ya loft and we’ll go up there and pretend these brand new items are just hanging round in the loft!”

She is really taking her followers for mugs isn’t she!
She's trying!!

Reactions: 5
A.run for the hills
I’ve got 2 theories...

1. He was minding his own business, having a 💩 in the portaloo, when it got put on the back of a wagon and he’s now living on an industrial estate in wigan living his best life

OR

2. He’s had enough, left ma barker and now lives with Laura (who has a big kitchen) living his best life 😊😊😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Hold on a second she’s going to replace a brand new car seat that is perfect for “next time” but is giving him years old plastic toys from an attic, toy safety standards have changed a lot and plastic and material can perish! This would worry me also there could easily be mold spores not visible on the ugly cuddle clock thing it’s ancient and been stored in an attic.
When will she realise a nice smell does not equal clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The way she talks about Proctor and Gamble it’s like she is doing them a favour by boosting sales to a small independent company! No,they are one of the biggest conglomerates in the world with an annual turnover of over $66,832 billion,that’s a lot of billions!
If she really cared about her environmental impact on the planet she would not work with them at all, they are known for not giving a tit about the environment!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.