Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So again it seems like she's playing one kid off the other. Comparing them both and making out Lenor is the better one because he's starting to talk earlier than what Ron did. Well, that's how it seems to me anyway. Despicable.
Yet I've never heard him say 1 word🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
She’s more bothered about messing up her pre-records if she gets it fixed than looking like a scruff 🤣
YES you're SO right, I never thought of that! She must be sitting on a pile of pre records she was able to film at the house while claiming they weren't in the house yet. You'd think P&G would have asked her to at least try & look somewhat recognizable to the drawings they have plastered all over the products & cutouts.

Reactions: 21
Wondering what will come first for Ronald and Leonard…. Scurvy or rickets?! #dietofchampions

100% something is up with her and those kids, I honestly think she isn’t allowed to be unsupervised with them 🧐
She's never been alone with Ronnie or took him out on her own ever in over 3years🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I hope to god his peers don't ever find stuff about him on the internet when he's older, there's plenty of it!! Those poor bloody kids having every single aspect of their lives shared; their triumphs, their struggles 😠 EVERYTHING - it's bloody infuriating and you know what she's made a rod for her own bloody back by using those kids to gain more followers. What she doesn't realise though is out of 100 followers, there will be 500 weirdos out there that can access all of this content, save it and put it out onto the dark web. Do you think she even realises?! I'm not sure, but if she does read here she needs to get her head out of her arse and grow the duck up. Call yourself a bloody mother...you're worried how Ron will be at nursery but do you ever worry about some 50 something bloke using your kid's pics to perv over 🤢 sorry to be so blunt but she has to understand, not only do these people save and share your kids pics, they sometimes PHOTOSHOP them (yes MRS HINCH we know you love your Photoshop) to make them look more "appealing" (for want of a better word). I just can't comprehend these people!
Bravo 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No idea if this has been said already, but I was on TikTok and “farmer will” made a video about the “sassiest” animals out of them all on the farm and he said it was a the alpaca. He’s standing with them and they are so jumpy, they spit at him throughout and he literally says “they’re just not affectionate animals” and describes them as not very chilled animals and honestly, watching them swing their necks and heads around, flinching and jumping erratically and in an unpredictable manor as well as spitting made me feel so uncomfortable at the thought of young children or even a dog being forced into their environment for the sake of content… the mind boggles. Anyway I saw it and straight away thought of hinch and how she lets them around her kids and IN her own home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Not gonna name drop even though she's been mentioned here multiple times but anyone sick of this account CLEARLY reading tattle but saying she doesn't to get in our good books. Don't buy it, soz.

Reactions: 25
Worked on it a bit 🤭 JimBob-Hinchstone (Volume needed) Credit to lovely @Andioooop for the Woo Hoo Hoo bit 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Piss poor sentence structure and grammar from the "teacher". Soph wouldn't have written that herself, would she? 🤔

View attachment 1559780
To be fair, some of the stuff that gets written on tapestry by the nursery staff at my 3yo’s nursery is barely readable it’s so badly written 😂 nursery staff tend to be young girls and they’re probs too busy to check it!

Reactions: 18
👏 stop 👏 showing 👏 your 👏 innocent 👏 naked 👏 children 👏 in 👏 the 👏 bleeping 👏 bath 👏
Don't care if you can't see anything, it's inappropriate and always will be. It's disrespectful. It's not cute. It's not nice to see. Your children won't appreciate it. Jamie should be opening his mouth and saying NO.

Some mother, here Soph. Take your award for the being the shittest, thickest mam 🏆
The dark web is a scary place!
There people take seemingly innocent photos of children (even more innocent than photos of children in the bath) and doctor them and twist them into the most awful, sick images to use for their own sexual gratification. A good majority of the pictures used are usually lifted from peoples public profiles (predominantly Instagram) and the images are shared far and wide, to many people.
I urge anyone who has a public profile to not post images of your kids on it - keep them private as however innocent the photos may appear to you, you can bet your last penny, that’s someone else will get a sexual kick out of it!
How anyone as a parent, can post any images willingly and happily to a public account and not be aware or not seemingly care if they will be used in that manner is totally beyond me. There is NO excuse for it, god forbid any photos are ever found of these two little boys.
Mrs Hinchliffe & Mr Hinchliffe you are a bleeping disgrace!
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Rant over x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What are their jobs. Like, for real? If someone asks them what they do for a living, what do they say?! At least Stacey and Joe have a list their arms length of projects they work on. What will their kids tell people when they are older what their parents do??

Reactions: 14
D1D11A02-41CF-406C-B560-6E907A001E50.jpeg
So Avian flu has arrived in Maldonia. I’m sure the hinch hens are being kept suitably safe…

• Wow
Reactions: 47
What are their jobs. Like, for real? If someone asks them what they do for a living, what do they say?! At least Stacey and Joe have a list their arms length of projects they work on. What will their kids tell people when they are older what their parents do??
I reckon Hinch uses the term “content creator” or something like that. Jimbobslob can’t though. He’s unemployed.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1560183So Avian flu has arrived in Maldonia. I’m sure the hinch hens are being kept suitably safe…
Lmao no donkeys for her then until this lifts. Also no moving eggs off the premises, visitors to the premises must adhere to biosecurity measures, and records must be kept of all visitors entering areas where chickens are kept.
And the usual they must be kept within an enclosed run. ETA: she doesn't have to keep them housed/under cover but must take appropriate steps to enhance the biosecurity and reduce the spread of disease. So enclose them basically.

Oh tit. Are they having to be kept enclosed? @Pumpkins1506 hope your hens are okay ❤
Without being too specific, I'm not in the zone, which explains why I only got the usual text and not something more substantial!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.