Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next thread: Filling Ronnie up on rice, but Laura’s kitchen is twice as nice

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
They are both still following each other, sometimes It doesn’t show unless you type the full username and wait a couple of seconds.

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion:

Big Kitchen Laura is a horrid troll. Tattlers wanna know what's in Ronnie's bowl?

Reactions: 28
She must of checked tattle during dinner... next story saying Ronnie would get stew when he’s older 🙄 6 months for weaning, everyone knows that now, duck sake sophlora

Reactions: 8
Soph. Oh hi! We know you/Jamie/Gleam frequent here so little challenge to shut us up a bit. How about next time you post a story and mere moments later declare that ‘so many of you have been asking’ where you get x, y, z (even though it’s always eBay so why would anyone question, and even though you somehow miss so many DMs), how about share a screenshot of those multiple same messages just sat there in your inbox?

I think we’d all eat our hats
I think people might ask... Hinchers want to be like her, have the same tat... Clearly, they but that crap...

I think I’m the only person on instagram that hates chopped cushions
I hate it too. It looks tit. No offence to anyone 🙈

Reactions: 7
Long time lurked, first time poster. My baby is 21 weeks old and was low weight when born due to problems with my placenta, so had some catching up to do. First few weeks he gained weight rapidly and constantly wanted feeding, I was told by h.v under no circumstances to give him hungry baby formula. I was shocked when she posted about Ronnie's weight as I thought that was quite heavy, and now its obvious why.

Also the poo explosions she keeps saying ronnie has, is probably from his nappies being too small, up until today it looked like he was still in size 2s (strip down centre). The pull ups are probably to help with her sore fingers she seems to have forgotten about.

I don't want to sound judgemental as I know baby's develop at different rates but all Ronnie seems to do is just lie there (maybe because he is too full), I know i am so proud of my boy when he hits a milestone. You'd think if she is showing ronnie on her account, she would show him hitting milestones, look at her best friend with Rex.

I know someone mentioned about ronnie being older than what we have been told, but I remember her being in a hot tub when she stayed in cottages after his birth, I just thought it was so strange as your at risk to all sorts of infections down there after birth.

Tbh I just find her strange full stop, she's like a big child who only cares about herself.

I've even thought about emailing gleam over the elbow grease on the bib, how many of her cult are going to copy because hinch is doing it. Sorry for the long post, but she's really made me angry, that poor baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Since it's been mentioned, here's a thread suggestion

Laura and her big kitchen, go away Hinch you troll and quit your bitchin!

Reactions: 8
I think the Laura thing was set up to remind everyone how small and humble hinches kitchen is following her kitchen MINI makeover.

I cant sleep btw which is why I'm posting on tattle at 4am 👍

Reactions: 40
I think the Laura thing was set up to remind everyone how small and humble hinches kitchen is following her kitchen MINI makeover.

I'm here at 4.30am wondering if Laura has a garage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Good thinking, as we know Hinch never covers posters names

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion: Halloween is coming with some witchin’ and bitchin’, all Hinch cares about is Laura’s big kitchen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Has anyone actually used The Pink Stuff paste? My friend got me some after I mentioned I hadn’t even seen any in the shops. and I’m tempted to use it on my shower and grout but don’t want to turn the white grout pink. Does anyone know if it’ll be ok?

Just use cif Cream cleaner in the white bottle! Im a cleaner works a treat. X
I got my first dishwasher about 10 years ago still going strong, however I mainly use it in the summer time as I have no hot water unless I put my heating on. In winter I wash them by hand. My electric bill is £20 per week and I try to save it in the winter months. I would use it now and again to prevent it getting musty but as a rule do them by hand in winter. No bother to Hinch she won’t be trying to save on bills and she will use it all the time I already heard her say she was going to put sponges in for the love of Christ. Nice to not have to bother thinking about bills 👍👍
she’s the type to just put one sponge in the dishwasher and put it on 🙄 so wasteful! I bet we never see it full up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Long time lurked, first time poster. My baby is 21 weeks old and was low weight when born due to problems with my placenta, so had some catching up to do. First few weeks he gained weight rapidly and constantly wanted feeding, I was told by h.v under no circumstances to give him hungry baby formula. I was shocked when she posted about Ronnie's weight as I thought that was quite heavy, and now its obvious why.

Also the poo explosions she keeps saying ronnie has, is probably from his nappies being too small, up until today it looked like he was still in size 2s (strip down centre). The pull ups are probably to help with her sore fingers she seems to have forgotten about.

I don't want to sound judgemental as I know baby's develop at different rates but all Ronnie seems to do is just lie there (maybe because he is too full), I know i am so proud of my boy when he hits a milestone. You'd think if she is showing ronnie on her account, she would show him hitting milestones, look at her best friend with Rex.

I know someone mentioned about ronnie being older than what we have been told, but I remember her being in a hot tub when she stayed in cottages after his birth, I just thought it was so strange as your at risk to all sorts of infections down there after birth.

Tbh I just find her strange full stop, she's like a big child who only cares about herself.

I've even thought about emailing gleam over the elbow grease on the bib, how many of her cult are going to copy because hinch is doing it. Sorry for the long post, but she's really made me angry, that poor baby.
Yes I remember the hot tub situation, many of us found that odd. Anyone that's ever had a baby and experienced the inevitable weeks of heavy blood loss will know that hot tubs, swimming activities are the last thing you really want to be doing! 😬😬

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.