Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she has taken her sidekick with her; can’t resist belittling him whilst flogging her ‘brand’. Presumably it’s to help with the anxiety that has failed to manifest...
95D75B04-F23B-49C9-97BA-D3EEC515A1F1.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh so she likes bicarb now does she 🙄
I can count on one hand the amount of times she’s used it!
Billy bullshitter

Plus LMM earlier advertised the same product hinch did but explained that you don’t need softener or anything else
So more proof that hinch is about the sales and not the product coz she always encourages them beads and softener when pg themselves say it’s not needed.
I dislike her 😩

Ok. Strongly Dislike. I don’t like using the word hate

I see she has taken her sidekick with her; can’t resist belittling him whilst flogging her ‘brand’. Presumably it’s to help with the anxiety that has failed to manifest...View attachment 47740
Who’s her sidekick??

Reactions: 19
Billy bullshitter

Plus LMM earlier advertised the same product hinch did but explained that you don’t need softener or anything else
So more proof that hinch is about the sales and not the product coz she always encourages them beads and softener when pg themselves say it’s not needed.
I dislike her 😩

Who’s her sidekick??
She said in the video “don’t you know how to do it Jamie”...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I bet she's not happy there's all these other videos and pictures of her from today with no gretel or butterfly filter!
And since when did she care about the environment/recycling so much?

Billy bullshitter

I dislike her 😩

Who’s her sidekick??
Not that im defending her but I think she knows she doesnt even have to explain it because her grinchers will buy it no matter what just because she said to.

Reactions: 12
So predictable, all those hundreds of washing
machines and I thought to myself ‘I bet if she sees a Miele she will take a picture of herself with her *gift me face’ and I was right!
Miele Gifted all the Instamums a washing machine and drier a while ago I bed Hinch is jealous,the WM is around £1,299,but she and her Hinchers do not fit their demographic audience. She has been dropping hints for a new gifted one for a while ‘Guys,my machine is getting old...’ 🤮
I have had the same Miele washing machine for almost 15 years and it’s still amazing,definitely worth the price.
I bet the biochemists in the P@G lab found the Insta cleaning crew cringingly stupid 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I thought a while back she was after a washing machine. Trying to wear it out washing that bloody door mat every few days.

Now jumping on the environment activist band wagon - I’ve been reducing plastic and recycling since before she was born. She has more plastic tat in her house than I’ve used in my entire life!

The thought of the millions of small Zoflora bottles shes gone through makes me physically sick.

And what happened to sitting in the egg chair every night? Won’t it fit in the loft? And the gardening, feeding the birds. When she hung those stupid wooden swing feeders up in her garden I showed my friend and oh how we laughed at the amount of ‘weeds’ she’ll have growing from the dispersed seed.

Arghhhhh I don’t get to post much on here because I’m a busy single Mum. I’m tired. I’ve had a long day at work. I now have to cook dinner for three kids, walk my dogs, put some washing on, and, you know, all the normal stuff that real normal people do!

/andbreath

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I remember her using a solution of fabric conditioner and water on her rug and any other surface she could reach. Also on her UPVC windows and doors. “Look at all this dirt on my white cloth guyzzzzzzz” 🔥 🔥 🔥 Oh and spraying her artificial flowers with Zoflora then sparking up the tealights 🙄 None of that dangerous tit has been addressed. “I’m just learning as I go guyzzzzzzzzz”. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Let her learn as she goes.... she’s a self obsessed freak!

Just let’s not give her anymore ideas for her content! And if we have to talk about it let’s open a closed group and do it on there! I’m sick to death of her using our ideas as her content! She’s become so much more popular due to us giving her ideas! Please let’s not do this! I want to see her squirm!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Just let’s not give her anymore ideas for her content! And if we have to talk about it let’s open a closed group and do it on there! I’m sick to death of her using our ideas as her content! She’s become so much more popular due to us giving her ideas! Please let’s not do this! I want to see her squirm!
Yes to this. 👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Reactions: 17
Win a Hinch night in pack... I spy a “live, love, laugh” heart shaped hanging thing. I’ve actually been sick in my mouth, excuse me a moment, I’ll be back....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I thought a while back she was after a washing machine. Trying to wear it out washing that bloody door mat every few days.

Now jumping on the environment activist band wagon - I’ve been reducing plastic and recycling since before she was born. She has more plastic tat in her house than I’ve used in my entire life!

The thought of the millions of small Zoflora bottles shes gone through makes me physically sick.

And what happened to sitting in the egg chair every night? Won’t it fit in the loft? And the gardening, feeding the birds. When she hung those stupid wooden swing feeders up in her garden I showed my friend and oh how we laughed at the amount of ‘weeds’ she’ll have growing from the dispersed seed.

Arghhhhh I don’t get to post much on here because I’m a busy single Mum. I’m tired. I’ve had a long day at work. I now have to cook dinner for three kids, walk my dogs, put some washing on, and, you know, all the normal stuff that real normal people do!

/andbreath
I think the egg chair and gardening and birds etc have fallen by the way side as it’s nearly winter!

cant imagine her sitting in an egg chair in the pissing rain. It was all covered up and sat by her patio doors in a video the other day

Reactions: 5

D24EFBCB-D634-417A-8338-48F015949931.jpeg

Remember this...when Jamie got caught reading Tattle 😂 and also proof that you’re right and she does get her content from us.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.