Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she duck off with that bastard loft! Proper pissing me off. She gets so obsessive about stuff it’s unhealthy. It’s just a standard dark and dingy loft with some old b&m tat up there. duck off!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hinch is a hoarder. All Ronnie’s clothes going up in the loft. WTF. So much for all the charity/just giving. Charity begins at home with her. Just give them to those in need!
I was going to say it makes sense to keep hold of baby clothes in case you decide to have a second and it happens to also be a boy (not that girls can't wear blue...) but bleeping everything is monogrammed so it would be useless for another baby or anyone else.

Also what's the bloody loft obsession?? Who here has ever sat in their bloody cold, drafty, dark loft to look at photos when they have a perfectly comfortable, heated living room downstairs? This woman has gone completely unhinged. I feel like we're witnessing some sort of mental breakdown! I can imagine her in 30 odd years "come on Ronnie let's go up the loft and look at photos" "piss off mum. You lunatic!"

Reactions: 14
I went shopping tonight, when I came home I showed my partner some items...I didn’t once use my stupid pointy finger to tap, pat and crinkle everything. He was still full able to see everything I’d bought...STOP THE FINGER PATTING

Reactions: 11
Pretty obvious with the name. Lying review!
Omg I'd be mortified if my only Google review was my sister pretending to be a normal customer lol! 🙈🙊

"He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she wash that door mat so much? It’s like she runs out of things to do! Also it seems like she just puts the mat in the wash on its own what a waste of water

Reactions: 23
What on earth is that background noise on her elbow grease cloth and door mat stories?! Either witch boy/her cleaner are in hoovering or she’s having more work done...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.