Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, first time poster. That middle finger reply from poppybelle flowers is absolutely shocking, I think we need to all visit their web page and leave them a comment. She needs to know that that’s NOT acceptable. X
Shall we all leave a negative Google Review???

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi, first time poster. That middle finger reply from poppybelle flowers is absolutely shocking, I think we need to all visit their web page and leave them a comment. She needs to know that that’s NOT acceptable. X
I agree, I'm going to leave a Google review when I get a minute. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have called it tat and been a bit more eloquent with my wording but it is still more stuff that'll just end up in landfill eventually

Reactions: 24
Instead of all these (albeit extremely entertaining 🙄) stories about her getting the ladders back out/asking Jamie to get them out/not daring to ask him again/etc... can’t they just leave the bastard ladders in that ‘waiting area’ until they’re done??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Instead of all these (albeit extremely entertaining 🙄) stories about her getting the ladders back out/asking Jamie to get them out/not daring to ask him again/etc... can’t they just leave the bastard ladders in that ‘waiting area’ until they’re done??
And ruin the ambiance of the waiting room? 😆 Waiting to get a bloody grip maybe...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it me or has the finger emoji comment now disappeared? All other replies remain except this one. Unless Im being completly blind.

Reactions: 8
I've checked it out and is the other reviewer her sister? Has the same surname as the owner? If so, LOL.
Yes you are right, i hadn't noticed til you mentioned it.
I may report her sister's comment citing false review as its her relative.
Screenshot_20191009-194830_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It really fucks me off when she posts something, thats she know's full well her army are going to drool over and apologies that it's not it with the keeping of her page and "hopes that's ok." They are hardly going to say get that offensive picture of your beautiful baby and cute dog off of Insta and replace it with a picture of Elbow Grease instantly! And what if someone did say actually that's not ok? What is she gonna do? Take it down? FFS! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is her obsession with her loft? The way she goes on about it is so weird, like she's the only person to ever have one

Reactions: 14
Poppy belles average has dropped from 5 stars to 2.3 very quickly! Doesn't seem right that then only 5 star review was her sister though...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.