Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time poster! I haven't read all of this thread yet but I've been reading them a while. Today I just couldn't help myself 🙊
Nice response from the company 😂
That is absolutely disgusting and so unprofessional.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand her love for the loft! All the lofts I’ve been in have been cold and damp! So why on earth would you want to sit up there and look at photos etc.... a normal person would bring them down and share with the family!
I think shes got this romantic idea of the sort of attics you see in America houses in movies.
But UK lofts arent like that. Its storage area not another living space in the house (unless you have a loft conversion).

Personally I'm thinking this is the long con to get a freebie left conversion. She keeps banging on about how much she loves her loft and a company rushes in, and in return for free advertising, give her the conversion of her dreams.

Reactions: 23
Probably none of my business and I’m a bit thick but can you get an extension if you still have a mortgage? Has she paid her mortgage off already? Done bloody well if she has at 29. Just a random thought that popped in my head whilst watching her get giddy over a bleeping casserole. Love, get a grip.

Hi Lou 😂

Hang on-different ladders! This mornings are Don’t quite reach dangerous step ladders and before they went straight into the loft. She is bleeping sick in the head, hmmmm thinks our Soph,lets make content for not just free ladders but a whole new world ( see what I did there? ) of Hinch palace 🤮🤮🤮

Jamie has clearly left his job and become Hinch’s witch. Cracks are already appearing,she looks at him in disgust.
I would have thought that his name would be registered on Companies House by now,or does she just pay him a wage? Imagine how he feels about being demoted to coffee table cleaner/eBay builder!
BORN 1990??!! Get fucked she looks 36 at least. I can’t cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Left that on her fb page. Some excellent PR would be decorating a children’s ward. She could have ignored that comment. Won’t make a difference to Hinch as she will take anything free from anyone.
Your review has been deleted 🤔. You can post on google reviews for the company - they wont be able to remove it as easy as their fb page.

Reactions: 10
Probably none of my business and I’m a bit thick but can you get an extension if you still have a mortgage? Has she paid her mortgage off already? Done bloody well if she has at 29. Just a random thought that popped in my head whilst watching her get giddy over a bleeping casserole. Love, get a grip.
Yes you can, either by saving or remortgaging. But I imagine she’s fully paid off her mortgage, if she hasn’t with the money she’s earning then she’s spectacularly stupid.

Reactions: 13
Hinch is a hoarder. All Ronnie’s clothes going up in the loft. WTF. So much for all the charity/just giving. Charity begins at home with her. Just give them to those in need!

Reactions: 18
She's gonna sit on her Ottaman up in her loft!! She's such a twit!!
Can you imagine all the "Grinchers" right now hauling their Ottomans up into the loft so they can sit on them up there!! Fecking fruit loop!! 😆
Don't you mean otto-man? 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That company needs put out there with comments like That!! And to even admit they are working with hinch to hopefully expand their business. As bad as her all they see is pound signs. No shame just like her and don't get me started on those clothes that were mostly gifted I'm sure and she couldn't even donate some of them to families in desperate need.

I read this and thought you were watching the actual grinch the Christmas film 😂😂
Me too 😂

That company needs put out there with comments like That!! And to even admit they are working with hinch to hopefully expand their business. As bad as her all they see is pound signs. No shame just like her and don't get me started on those clothes that were mostly gifted I'm sure and she couldn't even donate some of them to families in desperate need.
Wish the papers would pick up on things like this but sadly no

Reactions: 7
Upcycled ottoman! You sure?
Would quite like to get my hands on that and paint it properly.
If she's so attached to it ,why not use in her souless house-she has zero personality for sure.
I'm not in a good mood.duck duck fuckity duck the cunting cuntity bleep.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Previously she said she would never get rid of it because she was so attached to it. Didn't take long for it to get shoved in the lost, along with another red/maroon coloured one I spotted! 🕵🏼‍♀️

Who the hell writes her grid posts cos they’re a world away from the piss she dribbles on her stories....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi, first time poster. That middle finger reply from poppybelle flowers is absolutely shocking, I think we need to all visit their web page and leave them a comment. She needs to know that that’s NOT acceptable. X

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.