Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now a covert beg for some loft ladders to be ‘gifted’. Why on earth would you go to the trouble of having the loft boarded and not have a loft ladder installed at the same time!
Been waiting for the we still have no loft ladders yet..... what a nob go buy some like the rest of us

Reactions: 19
I confess, a couple of months ago I was a Hinchgin/Virginch or whatever a Hinch virgin could be called. Recently retired I thought I’d have a look and see what it was all about With more time on my hands for housework. Foolishly I bought the book(on Kindle so no one could see what I was reading) and even pre ordered the activity journal!
what did I learn - I like Tropical Twist Zoflora, Viakal and Dettol Spray for my windows That’s it, everything else I bought has been ermm gifted as I discovered Koh cleaner which of course she won’t ever mention.
Ive cancelled the preorder of the journal. There, it’s all off my chest. Forgive me 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My problem is greed. Mrs Hinch and a lot of Instagrammers are greedy. Look, you've made some money, is it really worth your sanity, dignity and future prospects to sell yourself. Add a swipe up on everything only making a small amount from this. Selling your soul, using your children to get more likes, freebies. This isnt just aimed at Mrs Hinch. It's all of them. I would not swap my life for it. I think of my daughter and future children. I cant even buy the coat I'd love from NEXT because I cannot afford it but these Grammers are simply gifted these items. It makes me so upset but I know I haven't got to sell myself for that life.
THIS

Reactions: 10
Has she not considered it might be easier for her to move the ladders around if she didnt insist on filming it?
She's clearly on the beg for some gifted ladders now too

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I confess, a couple of months ago I was a Hinchgin/Virginch or whatever a Hinch virgin could be called. Recently retired I thought I’d have a look and see what it was all about With more time on my hands for housework. Foolishly I bought the book(on Kindle so no one could see what I was reading) and even pre ordered the activity journal!
what did I learn - I like Tropical Twist Zoflora, Viakal and Dettol Spray for my windows That’s it, everything else I bought has been ermm gifted as I discovered Koh cleaner which of course she won’t ever mention.
Ive cancelled the preorder of the journal. There, it’s all off my chest. Forgive me 😕
At least you’ve seen the light. Most of us have been taken in by her lies and hype at one point or another. Welcome, we don’t bite! 😊 (contrary to what you might have heard about us Tattlers 👀)

Has she not considered it might be easier for her to move the ladders around if she didnt insist on filming it?
She's clearly on the beg for some gifted ladders now too
She is so greedy, she actually makes me feel physically sick. It infuriates me when they have everything they could possibly want and still have the cheek to go on the beg. As someone said before, at least WE don’t have to sell ourselves to achieve that, and can be in the moment with OUR families!

Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice the ladders she used last week went right up to the hatch but the ones today didn’t? So where has the long set of ladders from last week gone? She’s so obsessed with this loft now.

Reactions: 17
Greedy grinch begging for loft ladders when they aren't even expensive. I had mine put in by a local handy man for less than £300.

Reactions: 8
I reckon Ma Barker took one look at that pumpkin and said ‘I wouldn’t have done that it will stink-out it outside’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Lou 😂

Hang on-different ladders! This mornings are Don’t quite reach dangerous step ladders and before they went straight into the loft. She is bleeping sick in the head, hmmmm thinks our Soph,lets make content for not just free ladders but a whole new world ( see what I did there? ) of Hinch palace 🤮🤮🤮

Jamie has clearly left his job and become Hinch’s witch. Cracks are already appearing,she looks at him in disgust.
I would have thought that his name would be registered on Companies House by now,or does she just pay him a wage? Imagine how he feels about being demoted to coffee table cleaner/eBay builder!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My problem is greed. Mrs Hinch and a lot of Instagrammers are greedy.
This is it, totally. It's all about the having, not the needing or the using. How much stuff has Hinch posted a swipe up for that she actually still has and has used. Where has the sewing machine gone?, and all the sewing stuff Dunelm sent her? Her account isn't cleaning, it's consumerism.

Reactions: 22
I don’t think she will last much longer she isn’t the girl next door anymore..
Where did Trace go and the random trips to hardware stores?
Where are her random popping into b n m today guyzzzz videos ?

She’s now a millionaire why the duck would she want to wander around b n m buying tit for ?!! Especially when she doesn’t clean anymore she sits surrounded in gifted free tit !!! She’s lost what was appealing to her army in the first place !!

She’s became to greedy and self absorbed in all the gifted tit that it’s boring and more people will get sick of watching her !!

She went way too far with posting that babies photo and the charity post then the big Fukin Chinese.

Your army won’t last forever Soph !!

Did Ronnie ever have another swimming lesson ?

Does anyone know how old Jamie is ? lol jw cus he looks old sometimes and she’s never mentioned his bday xx

• Heart
God she drives me nuts, shaming Jamie now over a set of ladders.! My hubby works away sometimes for months at a time, i’ve single handily bought up two kids, looked after sick parents, work 24 hours a week, take my kids to endless clubs etc and see to a house. I decorate, garden and anything breaks I fix it as I don’t have a constant stream of gifted tradesman and help. Guess the latest plea is for someone to come and fit her a new loft hatch and loft ladders, or should I say ‘gifted’
Oh and soph I have to get ladders to go in my loft, mine are totally unsafe and a hand me down from my grandad.!
Oh i never waste my time feeling sorry for Jamie, those "put downs" of him are all part of the act to try and be "relateable" and funny.
It's all a set-up!! Don't be fooled!!

Cue all the sheeple with their grey homes and their new prints on the walls

• Heart
Reactions: 9
FFS!!! Fecking free loft conversion next.
That's why Grinch has been setting the scene ie. "a little area for this over here and an area for that over there" etc, etc.
It's another fecking set-up!!!
Greedy pair of BEGGARS!!! DISGUSTING!!! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
When he was 5, my son (now 34) having seen old black and white tv asked me how old I was when life turned into colour. Ronnie is going to have a shock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.