Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"She's as cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University"

Night all 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So on this Mrs Hinch thing, Mr Hinch seems to be in her stories a lot recently, so I’m guessing he has now given up work and is a kept man being funded by the Hinch army???

New follower here..Just binged some threads last night. Only to fudging wake up dreaming of Mrs Hinch. o_O
..Lorrrd have mercy..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Great article! Id like to hope more "hinchers" wake up and realise how bad for the environment all these chemicals and plastics they use are.

New follower here..Just binged some threads last night. Only to fudging wake up dreaming of Mrs Hinch. o_O
..Lorrrd have mercy..
Sounds more like a nightmare 😳😂

Reactions: 8
'I bet the kids will love knocking on your door at halloween' I bet Mrs hinch won't even be home for Halloween. 😉

Reactions: 13
..Lorrrd have mercy..
I did that once, on tattle just before bed, went to sleep and dreamt I was in her stupid grey house while she filmed things for insta. Right waste of a dream!

• Haha
So not sure if this has been said as I've got loads to catch up on but do we reckon ma Barker has moved in with them? She literally never leaves and especially with what was said a few threads ago :unsure:.
There has to be a proper carer there for Ronns .... either bugboy or ma Barker.

'I bet the kids will love knocking on your door at halloween' I bet Mrs hinch won't even be home for Halloween. 😉
I’d love to know what her neighbours make of her 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That latest grid post is bloody awful. She seems to be running out of content very quickly. I'm betting on another sympathy post coming soon, though it'll her "anxiety" this time surely she can't use the trolls yet again.

Reactions: 19
That latest grid post is bloody awful. She seems to be running out of content very quickly. I'm betting on another sympathy post coming soon, though it'll her "anxiety" this time surely she can't use the trolls yet again.
The picture is so poor and low quality
The decorations look naff

It was a lovely moment between Ronnie and Jamie then it looked like he was going to cry when Hinch started making a sound.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hinchoween? How about duck off son. Are these people sane, Dont they realise it's really disrespectful to do that? It is Halloween, let's keep it that way hincharmy and let's not be silly now. I am stunned Hinch thinks that's ok. What next, name a sacred, religious celebration after herself "Hinchmas". I think I'd flip my lid if she said this. Sacrilege
Get ready to flip your lid

Now a covert beg for some loft ladders to be ‘gifted’. Why on earth would you go to the trouble of having the loft boarded and not have a loft ladder installed at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God she drives me nuts, shaming Jamie now over a set of ladders.! My hubby works away sometimes for months at a time, i’ve single handily bought up two kids, looked after sick parents, work 24 hours a week, take my kids to endless clubs etc and see to a house. I decorate, garden and anything breaks I fix it as I don’t have a constant stream of gifted tradesman and help. Guess the latest plea is for someone to come and fit her a new loft hatch and loft ladders, or should I say ‘gifted’
Oh and soph I have to get ladders to go in my loft, mine are totally unsafe and a hand me down from my grandad.!

Reactions: 26
Now a covert beg for some loft ladders to be ‘gifted’. Why on earth would you go to the trouble of having the loft boarded and not have a loft ladder installed at the same time!
And not make the entrance big enough!

Reactions: 7
My problem is greed. Mrs Hinch and a lot of Instagrammers are greedy. Look, you've made some money, is it really worth your sanity, dignity and future prospects to sell yourself. Add a swipe up on everything only making a small amount from this. Selling your soul, using your children to get more likes, freebies. This isnt just aimed at Mrs Hinch. It's all of them. I would not swap my life for it. I think of my daughter and future children. I cant even buy the coat I'd love from NEXT because I cannot afford it but these Grammers are simply gifted these items. It makes me so upset but I know I haven't got to sell myself for that life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.