Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time poster! I haven't read all of this thread yet but I've been reading them a while. Today I just couldn't help myself 🙊
Nice response from the company 😂
Has the comment been taken down? I can't find it?

Reactions: 4
She's gonna sit on her Ottaman up in her loft!! She's such a twit!!
Can you imagine all the "Grinchers" right now hauling their Ottomans up into the loft so they can sit on them up there!! Fecking fruit loop!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's gonna sit on her Ottaman up in her loft!! She's such a twit!!
Can you imagine all the "Grinchers" right now hauling their Ottomans up into the loft so they can sit on them up there!! Fecking fruit loop!! 😆
I’ll say it again, a whole house full of free tit and she’d rather sit up in her loft, bare rafters, on a bleeping ottoman. She’s lost the plot. Or maybe she needs to sit up there to escape the noise of her new kitchen/utility room being fitted 🤔👀

Reactions: 21
I’m looking at her grid post and the comments. I am in no way creative so probably shouldn’t critise others but I think the wreath and pumpkins are pretty crap. Now if I walked past someone’s house and saw that I wouldn’t think anything of it, but seeing all these people commenting about how amazing it is is confusing me!! Do they really think it’s that good? Or are they just saying that so they might get a like from their queen?? And if that’s the case.... why??? She’s nothing special!! Why can’t they see that????

Reactions: 12
I’m looking at her grid post and the comments. I am in no way creative so probably shouldn’t critise others but I think the wreath and pumpkins are pretty crap. Now if I walked past someone’s house and saw that I wouldn’t think anything of it, but seeing all these people commenting about how amazing it is is confusing me!! Do they really think it’s that good? Or are they just saying that so they might get a like from their queen?? And if that’s the case.... why??? She’s nothing special!! Why can’t they see that????
To them it is amazing because their taste is so crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just finished watching RuPauls Drag Race on catch up!
Good luck hinchy! 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know it’s petty but I cannot cope with the noise her mouth makes when she talks. Like the clicky noise and when she swallows 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My boyfriend heard me watching the Grinch earlier and she was blathering about the ladder for the loft and his first reaction was “She’s just begging for one - just go and bloody buy it!” - even he knows what she’s like and he doesn’t even have Instagram!
I read this and thought you were watching the actual grinch the Christmas film 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Upcycled ottoman! You sure?
Would quite like to get my hands on that and paint it properly.
If she's so attached to it ,why not use in her souless house-she has zero personality for sure.
I'm not in a good mood.duck duck fuckity duck the cunting cuntity bleep.

I know it’s petty but I cannot cope with the noise her mouth makes when she talks. Like the clicky noise and when she swallows 🤢
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi long time lurker here! I was sucked in by all this hinching and I’ve come out the other side! Have to admit it did make me clean more but that’s it! Wasn’t sucked into buying all the crap!

I don’t understand her love for the loft! All the lofts I’ve been in have been cold and damp! So why on earth would you want to sit up there and look at photos etc.... a normal person would bring them down and share with the family!

Reactions: 13
Why does she keep going on about her loft and how she is going to sit in it and read and look at photos. She is an absolute idiot who is just on the beg for the rest of her loft to be kitted out and for the loft ladders

Reactions: 14
Hi long time lurker here! I was sucked in by all this hinching and I’ve come out the other side! Have to admit it did make me clean more but that’s it! Wasn’t sucked into buying all the crap!

I don’t understand her love for the loft! All the lofts I’ve been in have been cold and damp! So why on earth would you want to sit up there and look at photos etc.... a normal person would bring them down and share with the family!
They are hardly memories anyway.it was 5 minutes ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she keep going on about her loft and how she is going to sit in it and read and look at photos. She is an absolute idiot who is just on the beg for the rest of her loft to be kitted out and for the loft ladders
It's definitely a constant hint for someone to gift her a loft ladder. She's making enough hints with Jamie needing to help with the ladder situation.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker, first time poster! I haven't read all of this thread yet but I've been reading them a while. Today I just couldn't help myself 🙊
Nice response from the company 😂
That is shocking 😡 what is wrong with decorating Hospitals and Hospices. Oh yes thats right, these companies only give it free too Z listers that can actually afford it. 😡

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.