Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time poster! I haven't read all of this thread yet but I've been reading them a while. Today I just couldn't help myself πŸ™Š
Nice response from the company πŸ˜‚
That is so unprofessional! They really need showing up for that, what a stupid cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker, first time poster! I haven't read all of this thread yet but I've been reading them a while. Today I just couldn't help myself πŸ™Š
Well that’s just bloody rude !

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Carmel is no business woman, it seems, otherwise she would have ignored your comment and risen above it (so to speak). Don't take that the wrong way because I agree with what you wrote. Her PR and marketing strategies are purely give away some freebies to Z listers and voila, enough income to hire her sister as her glamorous assistant πŸ˜‚

Hopefully she uses any profit she makes from these "external installations" to fix her teeth and her personality, in whichever order she sees fit... What a scroatbag! Let's hope the flower arch phase passes by quicker than the chemical laden Narnia's and she can go and do one herself πŸ–•

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I really find the whole thing very weird. Grown women (and some men) getting so obsessed and fixated on a woman they've never met. They act like children with a crush on a pop star πŸ˜•. It's really bloody odd. The way they put her on a pedestal, as if she's god like is mental quite frankly and only serves to make her narcissistic traits worse. Hence why she's always showing off all the gushing praise she gets from them. Can't just accept a compliment in a dignified and private way our Sophie can she! Everyone has to know just how much she's adored...πŸ™„
They are probably lonely people and she puts stuff on like she wishes she could have them all round and they are all her best friends etc then she goes and ignores messages and messes with peoples heads she’s literally only interested in how much people can make her! She probs gets the messages and laughs to Jamie β€œlook baaaaabe one of the weirdos again” this site should have its own adverts! COME TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH (and a few laughs)!!

Reactions: 9
That flower woman is another one who thinks β€œSoph” is her friend and has her head rammed firmly up her backside.

Reactions: 14
I'm sure you've all found the article? Not clever enough to forward all of it !πŸ˜”
Screenshot_20191009-172217_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I was going to reply back to her but I just can't be bothered πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
What a dick! She’s really annoyed me with that snarky reply! Don’t care how much i dislike hinch I would a thousand times be more likely to shop from her if she gifted something like that to somewhere that done good like the local hospital and get millions of recognition for doing something good but no give it to that selfish twunt. I hope Stacey salamander falls out with her over this too for copying and having it gifted πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 19
That stupid woman has failed to realise that even as a sole trader you are your own PR department so rude gestures like that will do you no favours....shows how little business sense she has!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.