Mrs Hinch #56 Gifted* lounge is grey, dull and boring, like her content it has us all yawning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the most recent pic of her lounge... trashy and hideous! Not an ounce of colour? Them sofas look like what gypsy Jim sells off the back of his van for £200 a piece. Gypsy Jim is a real person this isn’t even a joke 😭.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Wow thanks for all the reactions on this post on the last thread, I've never had so many on one comment on here!
I set up bellyender just to write that comment, sadly I think the comment was deleted soon after ☹

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I’m a lurker and had never actually followed Mrs Hinch before but obviously knew all about her. I’ve spent the last few days looking and watching and oh my goodness!! It’s worse than I ever imagined!! Who on earth takes this sort of thing seriously?!!

And had this woman ever heard of the environment? Or climate change? Or a climate emergency?!! All those chemicals and all that plastic wrapping on eBay tit 😱😱 Words literally fail me

Reactions: 27
How patronising was that comment about working in B&M for the day?! Soph, many of your besties/Hinchers will be working jobs like that day in day out just to put food on the table and keep a roof over their head. It's not a game. Have some respect and get some perspective. Imagine her turning up to play shops with her £400 belt and thousands of pounds worth of handbag thinking she's some kind of Saint because her Hinchers will finally get to meet their idol. I realise this sounds bitchy as duck, but honestly she just has no idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 120
Wow thanks for all the reactions on this post on the last thread, I've never had so many on one comment on here!
I set up bellyender just to write that comment, sadly I think the comment was deleted soon after ☹
She replaced the original sofa because, compared to the new ones it was discoloured. There's a good chance it became so discoloured so quickly due to all the spraying.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh god please dont announce you are bringing out a 3rd book - bet it's a fecking cook book 😂
#can'tcookwon'tcook
#readysteadydominos
Screenshot_20191003-082710_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
B&M have shared the story of hinch gets everything on a plate that woman

Reactions: 7
I really hope this grey home style goes out soon. It’s just so dull, no personality, everyone’s house looks identical. I know it’s been a trend for a while now but I really dont see the appeal at all.

Reactions: 27
Morning Soph, thanks for clearing up our concerns that Mario's begging is going unnoticed. It's always nice when you read our conversations and then do a story on it. Much appreciated. All the best 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Very offending that she thinks being on a till is as simple as it is as it really isn't.

As for Mario chiming in, have a day off out of her ass babes, you only do it for the followers.

Reactions: 32
Morning Soph, thanks for clearing up our concerns that Mario's begging is going unnoticed. It's always nice when you read our conversations and then do a story on it. Much appreciated. All the best 😆
I’m comin wiv ya lovelyyyyy . He makes me vom

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She replaced the original sofa because, compared to the new ones it was discoloured. There's a good chance it became so discoloured so quickly due to all the spraying.
Yeah, all that dettol will have done it. The zoflora/lenor/whatever other mix she doused them in will have ruined the flame retardancy. My sofa is a DFS (bought and paid with my own money I might add! 😉) and they tell you before you buy it not to wash it or spray anything on it for that very reason. You have to contact a company for professional cleaning. Can’t believe they were accepted for donation.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.