Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weird twitter posts, I personally think its damage control. B&M are probably going to come out and say their account has been hacked etc so to cover up the mega deleting of all the hinch comments, will say it glitched or some tit and blame that. You know she is always protected (weird) and nothing is ever said about it after the fact 🤷🏻‍♀️ So i have a feeling that this is all a set up for that
That wouldn't be a surprise. Odd how it's happened today after they deleted comments. If that's the case, shame on them! Makes B&M look utterly stupid.

Reactions: 15
When done properly with a very high end kitchen design company and not Brad playing on his CAD, this style of seating can look nice🤭🤭🤭🤭
That kitchen has got a useful sink in the island and the built in seating is only a small part of the design, unlike Hinch with her 3 sided box that they're going to have to get into sideways unless they have a minuscule table. Brad needs to take design lessons and talk to people that actually cook in their kitchens.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That kitchen has got a useful sink in the island and the built in seating is only a small part of the design, unlike Hinch with her 3 sided box that they're going to have to get into sideways unless they have a minuscule table. Brad needs to take design lessons and talk to people that actually cook in their kitchens.
Pay peanuts get monkeys with CAD🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it's not shade at Hinch but Greedy has just said she's so glad she listened to everyone who said, move in to your home before you have anything done and live in the house to get a feel fir how it works for you and your family. Wise words Hinch, wise words🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Theres an old thread about her, that was started at the beginning of the year, on mumsnet that was resurrected in the last day or so, lots more commenters agreeing she is out of touch with her target audience now than 6 months ago :LOL: looks like #hinchisover is happening everywhere!
Let's start a train #hinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When done properly with a very high end kitchen design company and not Brad playing on his CAD, this style of seating can look nice🤭🤭🤭🤭
That looks ok, more stylish and comfy … though I don’t really wanna be sitting there with the kitchen taps behind my head.

Reactions: 6
The weird twitter posts, I personally think its damage control. B&M are probably going to come out and say their account has been hacked etc so to cover up the mega deleting of all the hinch comments, will say it glitched or some tit and blame that. You know she is always protected (weird) and nothing is ever said about it after the fact 🤷🏻‍♀️ So i have a feeling that this is all a set up for that
You may have a point! Bit of a strange coincidence that ALL of Hinch’s comments are deleted (there are posts after hers and all of those comments are still there, so it’s only hers that have disappeared!), and then these strange Twitter comments are appearing as if trying to deflect any further comments about B&M deleting the comments! If so, whose idea was it? Hinch’s management team maybe???? They are all corrupt - Hinch, Jamie, her family, her management team, the brands that work with her …the list goes on and on.

Reactions: 18
Is she not embarrassed wow
Clearly not, there’s more. The fact she’s hid her followers but the ones you can see are still bots speaks volumes, would love for someone big to expose her but it won’t happen, she’s irrelevant now
FC9E2E38-DE40-4209-BA4C-C11075F3C3C7.jpeg

Reactions: 25
Having a bit of a tit day today. But then I thought at least I’m not Hinch! Absolutely cringing for her that B&M have had to turn the comments off on that post. Imagine being THAT disliked?! It happens a lot with her but a lot worse lately. No one will want to work with her soon. People are finally waking up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That looks good. But there is a food prep area behind. All that space and the only prep area is on the back wall - about 2.5m work max!!

Reactions: 4
Suebigfatsue87 I'm going to second (or third) taking a look at Nancy Birtwhistle, GBBO winner and amazing account on IG! I just buy the ingredients in bulk on Amazon (can't personally get to shops right now so have to buy online) and make my own products, using her "recipes". I've always made some but not to this extent, and everything is working really well! (Obviously, the other alternative is to buy in bulk from Amazon!)

If you do want to go down a more eco-friendly route and save loads of money though, I would definitely check Nancy out. Plus she's got a great sense of humour, shows people how to save money (on things like food waste) and bakes some amaaaaazing stuff! 🧁
Think she's my new hero, actually!:giggle: x

OT Hinch is definitely on the way out but I still honestly wish someone would expose her bloody buying followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.