Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres an old thread about her, that was started at the beginning of the year, on mumsnet that was resurrected in the last day or so, lots more commenters agreeing she is out of touch with her target audience now than 6 months ago :LOL: looks like #hinchisover is happening everywhere!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Can the pantr y sign be added to the wiki? It'll probably disappear soon enough now we've all pointed out how bad it looks.

The booth is so stupid. Imagine the kids dropping their ipads and cutlery during meals and Splinter trying to pick them up? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1415960Tell me you never cook meals and eat at a dining table with your family without telling me
I’m so confused as to why it’s been installed. Isn’t anyone able to knock any sense into her? This booth looks silly alone, there’s a reason they’re used for mass seating. The bench looks so uncomfortable and the bleeding lip off the counter is gonna stuck into your back or the poor boys’ heads.

Reactions: 16
And also a high end designer would have advised on a built in PANTR Y, not an eyesore that sticks out and looks a cross between a phone booth and a confessional😉🤭🤭🤭🤭

I think whoever is running B&M's Twatter page has lost the plot this afternoon or it's been hacked 🤭 Some really bizarre posts from them.
I agree it’s like they’re drunk😂😂😂

I noticed way at the start of this fiasco she followed a very high end kitchen company, where £40 k would get you their basic, I’m guessing they told her to cook off , when she asked for a freebie, so she settled on Brad with his CAD🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The weird twitter posts, I personally think its damage control. B&M are probably going to come out and say their account has been hacked etc so to cover up the mega deleting of all the hinch comments, will say it glitched or some tit and blame that. You know she is always protected (weird) and nothing is ever said about it after the fact 🤷🏻‍♀️ So i have a feeling that this is all a set up for that

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.