Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will they even be living at fake farm by Christmas🤔? Ronnie will have outgrown his hideous bedroom before he actually sleeps in it. Bragging & boasting the things mummazzz does best.😾

Reactions: 29
Was just coming to say the same, the last 2 days have been negative

View attachment 1409812

View attachment 1409813
I have to say that I think loads follow the MHMMDI page and people who are influenced can just as well be influenced by other Hinchers being honest about going off her just as much as they were in the beginning about naming their cloths! It doesn’t take long for unrest to spread among the troops.

Also, I finally got around to start reading People Like Her last night. Am hooked already. Totally reading it with her in mind. If only the sheep would become aware of it.

Reactions: 21
When is she going to move fgs. Can’t she see what a financial drain keeping 2 houses is never mind how ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
Kicking myself for forgetting where the new house is 😂
Follow the London road out of Maldon! The 3 woolly wanders can be clearly seen! The orangery wasn’t built at the time! It’s a crying shame that she has all that space and not a toy or play area in sight!

How many staircases does she have ?!
One for each of her faces, who knows 😂

Not gonna lie guyyyyyysh, my cat would love to use that staircase as a giant scratching post, the carpet looks ideal for his claws if I’m honesssssscht 😺

Perhaps Sopha can use it for her claw hand’s nails 🤭

View attachment 1408680
Nails are not recent! Lying again soph, but we all know your carpets are down months!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone remember how long ago it was when she posted they were moving in 6 weeks?
I’m sure it was more than 6 weeks ago

Maybe she's hiring extra grazing space from the farm next door or alternatively the farm owners are actually taking care of them full time? She'll never admit that her garden isn't big enough for livestock.
You would think the breeders would make sure they had enough land before selling them to her. Hmm

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It worked out to be Ronnie’s birthday weekend….
But they went to spain🤣🤣🤣

Yes but you need to delete and hide peoples names😉

Absolutely here for this downfall. 2 days running now. Long may it continue. 👏👏👏

View attachment 1410003
So that's what happens when she doesn’t buy bots🤣🤣🤣

So which colour is it Hinch you daft twit?

View attachment 1409821View attachment 1409822
They look like they'd give great carper burn, perfect for kids, NOT

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Guyyyysh, just had a quick walk around the garden and feeling completely overwhelmed because there’s new budssssh on the rosesssssh 🤪

F95B91C2-5FF4-420B-AF49-C6938CB89651.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I see Gretal is back this morning 🙄

If, and it’s a big if, what she’s posted is true, welcome to being a parent Hunch, tit literally happens. I’m not convinced it’s real however.

Reactions: 49
So much to digest 🤣
Trying to be relatable? Nah sorry you have babysitters on tap and a stay at home husband not buying it!!!!!!

69525FF8-8972-41E5-BE50-ACE5867CC5CD.png

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.