Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I see, it's the wording. Thanks.

Also I messaged AT asking if they think its appropriate to show children in swimsuits to 4.2mil people (bots)
Surely it’s not? Legoland have a splash zone and I went to take a photo of my niece and got jumped on within seconds? I had to leave the splash park and put my phone away before coming back 😅 one rule for us and one rule for them again 🙄

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1286563
View attachment 1286564

View attachment 1286565
View attachment 1286566

I love this! “cause he’s not Rod Stewart” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My mistake I thought you had longer. So Hinch is lieing again🙄🙄🙄
You’re not totally wrong… When I paid for a weekend break ( we stayed in one of the lodges ) you did get access to the park an hour before everyone else the following day but it still closed at 5.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's honestly ridiculous isn't it. There's no need in lying. Kids all learn at different stages. If your child is 2 and dry, great. If your child is 4 and struggling, keep at it.
All 3 of mine just happened to be pretty much bang on 3 and I never once forced or rushed them. Eldest was a week after his 3rd birthday. My middle was about a month before her 3rd and my youngest was also a month before turning 3. And because they were READY without being forced it meant they were accident free within id say a week. Probably less.

Why rush kids? 3 is still very young. Ronnie is still very young. There's no shame in a child that young being in nappies.
100% this! I hate to put ages to it for fear of worrying other parents but one of my kids was later than is "normal"..and it genuinely now doesn't matter. They did it in their own time, I swear they were too busy perfecting their dance moves and sass before they decided to learn to toilet alone!

Let's just say - none of us would be speculating on this if their knobhead parents kept them off the gram.

Reactions: 12
My son has a double barrelled surname🤣🤣
Mine does too.

She absolutely hates it.

We’re in the process of changing the last name she doesn’t like by deed poll but of course we need her Sperm Donors ( i refuse to call him her dad as he walked out on us when she was 5 day old.) permission even though she hasn’t seen / spoken to him in 10 Years 🙄

I’ve managed to have her school change it on there records as I only registered her for high school with the 1 last name.

It’s such a long process, I’m hoping spermy doesn’t put up a fight to have it changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Norman 😭😭 when he asks why he has the name Norman he'll enjoy hearing all the amazing stories you can tell him. I think that's beautiful 💙
I have the opposite problem. My LO has Arthur as a middle name after my grand dad which is very popular now but I’m always quick to point out I’m not trying to be trendy, “not after that Billie Shepherd’s kid. “ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mine does too.

She absolutely hates it.

We’re in the process of changing the last name she doesn’t like by deed poll but of course we need her Sperm Donors ( i refuse to call him her dad as he walked out on us when she was 5 day old.) permission even though she hasn’t seen / spoken to him in 10 Years 🙄

I’ve managed to have her school change it on there records as I only registered her for high school with the 1 last name.

It’s such a long process, I’m hoping spermy doesn’t put up a fight to have it changed.
Luckily my son loves his , fingers crossed your change goes smoothly🙂

Reactions: 5
Another naked picture of her son in the bath.

These kids never have any privacy! 4Million (Bots) should NOT be seeing that child in the bath tub! 😤

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
omg why!!! 😡

20past 9 only just in the bath?😏
Probably busy catching up on here.

Just seen her newest post. She’s subtly addressed the tantrum Ron had, that someone seen and posted about on IG.

Although no mention of the iPad and YouTube lol.
Just chocolate before bed.

Reactions: 19
Why have kids if you want a quiet life, sounds brutal but i never believe she wanted kids, Father James did. She’s happiest with the animals
20DA9F12-86C8-4910-80EF-C07E28887589.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.