Mrs Hinch #539 Terra cotta pots and unethical bots, Dyson fads and undeclared ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly … the strategy behind advertising her own range has been so strange ! She acknowledged the range once the huns started to buy it and tag her in some posts. I understand it’s a good way to promote her range by using buyers’ post, but surely it needs more than this !
She could have done some count downs to the launch of a new range, some competishhun to win the whole range.
With spring coming, putting her new outdoor items under her (nowhere to be seen) pergola, donating the old ones to people in need … etc
There is so many possibility for content …. She’s clearly responsible of her downfall … too lazy and too confident she’s a A list household name.
She missed out on some TV features back in the days due to anxiety. I think the anxiety was an excuse and that she wanted to feel relatable to her sheep.
Now she’s old news for TV or bigger brands …: so back to square one with some cleaning on clean surfaces to make the huns happy 🙄
And incredibly arrogant as is her marketing team

Reactions: 13
She's bleeping lost the plot. GET THE TRANQ GUN OUT!!

Why does she sound like she's putting on an accent?! What the duck is going on!!!
Feeetzzzz. Stop trying to make Floofies happen, because it's not happening...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s always been devious with things like this, it started back when she would do the amazon swipe ups that would then attach a cookie to your browser so she made a percentage from anything you bought from Amazon for a certain time frame.
Same as the spraying diluted fabric softener everywhere then it vanishing as it was highly flammable. There’s millions more too she wants the shoppers to feel like she’s helping them and that little old me is just trying to make all your lives easier,
Hope that helps 😉

Sorry if I am being stupid - but I don’t get why she wouldn’t put AD on her posts? Surely it’s not that big a deal?

Oh and, her parents BROUGHT her tea!!! When I go to my mum’s I put the kettle on myself! Lazy moo.

Reactions: 16
Seriously someone get this women some bleeping help 🤣🙈🥴

What the duck was that. Ffs I was hoping one would kick her one or atleast spit and call her a bleep 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These need to go in the wiki. She sounds bleeping stupid ..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s first video is definitely not her voice.

She sounds manic in the second video

Reactions: 12
She's on another planet, in a world of her own. Where are your friends Sopha? Why don't you do normal social things with people other than Mummaz & Dad or take your boys on a decent holiday?
That floofy talk is just bizarre! 🤪💫

Reactions: 16
She's bleeping lost the plot. GET THE TRANQ GUN OUT!!

Why does she sound like she's putting on an accent?! What the duck is going on!!!
Feeetzzzz. Stop trying to make Floofies happen, because it's not happening...
She sounds like Brad Pitt in Snatch 😂 I’ll fight you for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Show us all 3 alpacas together with Royoioi holding today’s paper in his mouth or we don’t believe you Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
RoyOiOi sets the record straight 🤭 (Volume needed)

(PS...talking of straight, a straight jacket is needed for Sopha after whatever the duck that was I just watched on her stories 😱)

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I have never wanted an animal to violently kick someone in the twit as much as I would love the bleeping floofy fuckfaces to smash hers in!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.