Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she reposted this as the original one said “It doesn’t matter if you grow slow” and my jaw hit the floor with shock at how utterly vile it seemed to be describing your child as “growing slow” now she’s deleted and changed it.
Only person slow is yourself you horrible cow. Imagine describing your child as “slow” absolutely shocking

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
View attachment 1185571

Tell me you've never washed a dog without telling me you've never washed a dog!
Aren't they normally a little raised so you're not bending down so far trying to wash your dog.....unless you've a massive dog 😂
Why the wall? That makes it so much harder to actually wash the dog as you've got to crawl through the gap, or bend over and get a corner in the ribs! You can't lean over the wall as you're then too close to the side so you won't be able to wash the dog properly?! Either way you're going to get wet anyway because of the big gap🤷‍♀️
I hope this really is her forever home because if she tries to sell it someone really will have a full renovation on their hands.
She’s an absolute eejit. She’s Seen the exact same on Pinterest and just copied it entirely. Zero thought towards practicality or how she will actually use it. Not a brain cell between her and jimbob. They’re both going to be soaked through when they try and use it.

just noticed the bleeping H on the floor tiles in there as well. Give me strength 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 20
Funny how she's not uploaded Ronnie saying Lennie but she's done nothing but upload him saying cheese and green the past week, and she'll happily upload a video of him on the toilet. Nothing is off limits with her when it comes to that child.
Anything for content and that grid post is no different.
Did he say Lennie? Did he really Soph, or are you just needing a new grid post.
I have to say I have my suspicions too. Happy enough share every part of his life but then suddenly gets a conscience. I’m not buying it.

Reactions: 25
I'm always on the watch when she posts something! Her highlights are all amazing as well and she makes brilliant food with every day ingredients, but the way she feeds her daughter! seriously Hinch needs to take heed, how fast she rustled up a bowl of tomato soup for the baby today, and there's hinch taking an eternity bleeping about with tinned spuds, grease paper and stuffed bunnies what a colossal muppet🙄
The best part is, she doesn't seem to shamelessly use her children for content! I've started following her too.

Reactions: 14
Why is she always banging on about her “journey”, nobody normal gives a tit love, and for fucks sake stop putting a bib on Ronnie he’s not a baby anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So she reposted this as the original one said “It doesn’t matter if you grow slow” and my jaw hit the floor with shock at how utterly vile it seemed to be describing your child as “growing slow” now she’s deleted and changed it.
Only person slow is yourself you horrible cow. Imagine describing your child as “slow” absolutely shocking
duck!!!!!! and i cannot express this enough OFF!!!!!!!!! DID SHE REALLY? Growing slow🥺😭 as the parent of an autistic little boy, out of everything she's said and done, this has broken my heart and angered me the most. I really feel like crying.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I’m sorry but why is she fully acting like her son’s on his last legs? I know to most mum’s milestones are such a huge deal, and I know too well about the grief that surrounds a diagnosis and how you’re basically mourning the child you thought they’d become etc but duck me is she doing the most to make SEN mum’s feel like tit

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m sorry but why is she fully acting like her son’s on his last legs? I know to most mum’s milestones are such a huge deal, and I know too well about the grief that surrounds a diagnosis and how you’re basically mourning the child you thought they’d become etc but duck me is she doing the most to make SEN mum’s feel like tit
Literally like such bleeping tit. She's making him out to be an abnormal monster or something the way she bangs on about it!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
This was one of the responses to the 'grow slow' before she edited it on her grid post too. She's a sneaky giant turd.

Screenshot_20220411-184800_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I thought I was going mad and had imagined that. She still has the phrase in the caption. The only person who had a problem with Ronnie developing at his own pace was/is Hinch, faking photos and pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What a nob. I’m still convinced he has asd to. Regardless of her thinking he is growing slow or not, this sort of information shouldn’t be shared on the internet. No one ever has the right to know about your childhood development apart from you and your immediate family. The sooner she respects her kids the better, she’s a complete duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Ha she has changed it to read “grow in your own time” now. People should not have to point out to you how disgusting that was you cretin
I thought I was going mad and had imagined that. She still has the phrase in the caption. The only person who had a problem with Ronnie developing at his own pace was/is Hinch, faking photos and pictures.

Reactions: 29
I'm horrified. As normal parents of SEN children I know we are all aware there's nothing "wrong" with our child/children. They aren't "growing slow" they are merely growing and will continue to do so right until they're old and grey, as we all will. But the way she describes him sometimes reminds me there are awful parents out there who can't stand that there's something "wrong" with their child. You just know Hinch would be looking down her nose at you if your kid got overwhelmed in a supermarket or something and had a melt down. You know she's ashamed and can't handle when it happens with Ronnie. That's why she never takes him out. I'm very quiet on tattle. I only lurk but this has really upset me. I don't look at my sons achievements and see them as slow or behind everyone else. I see them as what they are. Achievements.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
You'd have a complete strangers kids as your screensaver? Jesus christ that's not normal at all. 🤯🤯🤯😳😳😳 Absolute nutters the lot of them.

Screenshot_20220411-185410_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.