Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone has a Ninja Foodie, you can make a lovely toastie using the air fry feature.

This recommendation will be charged at £9.99 plus £2.99 posting fee.
i used my crimpit in the ninja foodie 😅😅😅 I don’t own a toaster as my little rescue cat kept pissing in them, no word of a lie 😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t mind the look of the Crimpit 😂 I think it’s probably a good idea for people that don’t have space or the inclination to store a whole sandwich press. I’ll see myself out 🙈😂
They only fit a warburtons thins in them, I use the toastie bags 🤣 can fit a normal size sandwich in it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her fans are so dumb. She will never give up this tend job. Crimpit it’s like some tit American infomercial you see on the telly when your home smashed from a night out at 4am ☠ Im surprised they all don’t have rickets the tit they eat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
13 quid for a bit of plastic that seals the edges of a small bit of bread? I don't think so! There's an invention called toasty bags dead cheap from home bargs or even a toastie maker that most of us have. The company are wetting themselves that THE Mrs hinch has just shared a story guyyys😳 they're awaiting an influx of sheep as we speak desperate for said piece of plastic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
After seeing the mess of someone's hands after a toaster caught fire because they had been putting cheese and other crap in it, that's a hard nope from me. Don't fancy burns, nor do I want to risk ruining my kitchen/house (her insurance wouldn't have paid out had she let the fire take hold too as she wasn't using the toaster properly!).

I'm often a bit too lazy to go to the back of the cupboard for the machine, clean it afterwards (its not new, the coating is slightly damaged so it's a pain), etc. 🙊 so I sometimes just make them in a non-stick frying pan...just very lightly butter or oil the outside and...mmmmmm! Now I might need one for lunch. Just have to squash it a bit and be careful when turning it so it doesn't come apart.
We do this too! Butter the outside, into a frying pan with our heaviest pan on top of it to squish it like a toastie maker does. Flip and repeat - et voila! Proper pauper’s toasties in this house! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've just had a toasties guys. Real thick bread, with some Cornish cove cheese and a little bit of diced onion, shoved in a toast bag which I found in my drawer. Don't own a toasties maker, chucked it out years ago. The toastabags are about 1 quid for 2 from poundland and last for ages. My sandwich was lush

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
🤣🤣🤣Not ‘staged’ at all 🤣🤣so they manage to get to the door first and take the parcel off the Postman/delivery driver before you then Soph!!!!
A791C357-B913-4439-85BD-B8241864D841.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hinch doing what the hunnz laave best, advertising cheap, plastic, pointless tatt!
Ffs, she's dressed the boys in matching "Chavidas" trackies again!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I thought Dagenham market had closed? Why do all the kids clothes look like something you’d get from there? So chavvy

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s such a sad fucker 🤣

cRimPiT GhuUYyySHh! literally no one has a pot to piss in and she’s showing off MORE ludicrous spending?!

Womm schnaks for the boyysh anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m a bit confused as to why hinch feels the need to put a dribble bib on Ronnie? Is he dribbling - if so then his needs are greater than they’re made out to be or she’s just dumb!? She really has no clue does she 😂
She’s just dumb 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
What is it with her and bleeping tomato puree?!
i ageee… i used to like tomato ketchup but my kids have put me off it… they would eat it with a spoon if I let them 😅😅😅 her boys are gonna grow up detesting tomatoes because that’s all she uses 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You guys makes me laugh with the “thought she didn’t like hot drinks” every time she has a cup of tea. It must been a while ago she said that, maybe her tastes have changed?! I never used to eat bacon but I love a bacon sarnie at the weekends now. It’s hardly the biggest problem with what she posts and might not have been a lie when she first said it!
U ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those bloody tracksuits🥴 she’s a Chav with money. Dress them like little boys for once

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.