Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hallelujah!! The Grinch can walk its a miracle!! Someone contact the Newspapers.....they printed the story that she can't. Must be all that sniffing of Zoflora that's cured all her aches and pains. LIAR LIAR pants on fire!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So there they are just over the water and I've only gone and forgotten my zoom lens.
Mind you ,with her new status she might just walk towards me.
In the meantime I swear I can hear the distant sound of cackling,dogs belching ...and the smell ๐Ÿ‘ƒ........eau de bullshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just seen KMid went on a royal visit wearing a black polkadot top. how long until hinch claimed she influenced a royal ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So there they are just over the water and I've only gone and forgotten my zoom lens.
In the meantime I swear I can hear the distant sound of cackling,dogs belching ...and the smell ๐Ÿ‘ƒ........eau de bullshite.
Is that the new VIPoo scent?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not only did I forget my zoom lens ...I forgot to take the picture .what a silly old bleep I am
I didn't just forget my zoom lens,I even forgot to take the picture...what a bleep I am.
20190919_153443.jpg

Is that the new VIPoo scent?
Not only did I forget my zoom lens ...I forgot to take the picture .what a silly old bleep I am

I didn't just forget my zoom lens,I even forgot to take the picture...what a bleep I am.
20190919_153443.jpg
No ,the update deja poo

My husband just said ,why cant you do everything twice ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not Hinch but I've just watched someone hoover around a bloody mayonaise bottle on the floor and not even lift the bottle! Lift the bottle you bleeping scruff!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Do you all like my place? It's bijoux,no sanitation nor utilities but the estate agent promised it had a wine cellar......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

I didn't just forget my zoom lens,I even forgot to take the picture...what a bleep I am.View attachment 42368

No ,the update deja poo

My husband just said ,why cant you do everything twice ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
I've been edited! Keep sending multiples-I want a refund on this course for numpties.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Talking about her โ€˜mum dateโ€™ with Stacey and she verbatim said โ€œwe basically played dollsโ€

That basically sums up what Ronnie is to her. Gross.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.