Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OopsyDaisy (the justgiving page she shared) was my friend. A fantastic, wonderful and perfect friend. Mrs Hinch contributed absolutely nothing to her page or to her family. Daisy had already passed away when Grinch originally shared Daisy’s JG page-that’s how much she knew about what she was sharing. My friend has died and Grinch is making it about her. What an absolute witch
I’m so sorry to hear this, thinking of you and all of Daisy’s friends and family x

• Sad
Reactions: 36
OopsyDaisy (the justgiving page she shared) was my friend. A fantastic, wonderful and perfect friend. Mrs Hinch contributed absolutely nothing to her page or to her family. Daisy had already passed away when Grinch originally shared Daisy’s JG page-that’s how much she knew about what she was sharing. My friend has died and Grinch is making it about her. What an absolute witch
So sorry your beautiful friend lost her battle 💔

I saw hunch posted her photo last night so went to see what words of comfort she shared on Daisy’s page......I read every single comment but couldnt see anything from her!

I might have missed it but I thought why would she share the post on her stories but not even comment 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reading all the comments from friends and strangers, its very clear Daisy is an inspirational young lady 💜 I was in tears reading them all. If only there were more people like her in this world it would be a much better place!

Its people like Daisy that should be admired and loved not people like hunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I have wanted to write this for a while, Soph I believe has a condition called ‘Arrested Development’ basically she stopped growing up when she was about 12. There are so many examples of this,the way she treats her dog,the way she dresses, the way she talks, the way she buys stationary ( pink school girl pencil cases) the food shopping lists,bringing out a colouring book, but today was the most disturbing sayings that basically her and Stacey played with dolls! No love, you looked after your real life baby. I wouldn’t be surprised it it was the first time she has gone for a walk with the pram and a friend which is actually quite sad.Time to grow up Soph and behave like an adult!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
How pointless is writing a list in her stupid book?!
You can write it once and that is it 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
just watched her stories don’t know who I find more annoying grinch or Soloman 🤔 friendship is purely for publicity and grinch really thinks she’s a proper celeb now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry for your loss ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 8
PLAY SCHOOL'S ON EVERYBODY
Today we are looking through the thoroughly transparent window.
What's that little ted?
Yes,I know its smeary-i haven't a clue
what to clean it with.
Anyway,we are looking over the water across to mummies on a play date.
Don't be rude big Ted-its broad daylight and they have their dollies ,oh silly me,their babies with them.this is what we call a pretend day out.
That's right everybody ,it isn't real at all.
No humpty there is no spare food.
Jemima,what do you think you can see over the sea.?
A pair of old crabs-well I think you might be right.
Everybody sniff,what can you smell?
Oh,you're all such clever toys-,that's right its bull tit.
Put that shell down Humpty,an oyster died in there days go-no you cant it eat.no the mummies havent left anything ,they only ordered one lettuce leaf and they scoffed the big mac they sneaked in.
Ok everyone,that's enough of makebelive,last one to the bar pays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
just watched her stories don’t know who I find more annoying grinch or Soloman 🤔 friendship is purely for publicity and grinch really thinks she’s a proper celeb now 🙄
She does! I think once she hit 1million she thought that! Most big celebs though probably get gifted a lot but they don’t share and brag on about it yet soon thinks it’s good to show off she’s not right in the head

Reactions: 9
I’m so sorry to hear about your friend.
I was appalled by some of the insensitive comments the Grinchers were leaving on some of those JG pages making it all about Grinch, half of them clearly weren’t bothering to read the stories either.

Reactions: 21
I hope people aren’t gonna be stupid enough to buy bloody cutlery she’s been had gifted today... £40 some of them are! £8 at b&m bargain!

Reactions: 10
I hope people aren’t gonna be stupid enough to buy bloody cutlery she’s been had gifted today... £40 some of them are! £8 at b&m bargain!
Too late, she’s posted that the page crashed due to so many people buying. I can’t understand why though, I mean cutlery is cutlery surely it’s all the same? 😂

Reactions: 11
Too late, she’s posted that the page crashed due to so many people buying. I can’t understand why though, I mean cutlery is cutlery surely it’s all the same? 😂
It is just with a name on it! I actually got a pack of tea spoons from Morrison’s for £1! £1 for 4 absolute barg. That website was selling 1 bloody spoon for £2 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So. I’m catching up. A few weeks ago she was telling us she was going to stop using so many wipes (lol) and then this morning she’s back using the frigging wipes! Who gives a tit if they’re biodegradable? They’re still rubbish. She’d be better using reusable clothes like the bleeping 5000 minkehs she has somewhere.

Reactions: 14
Also, I couldn’t help but notice hearing her say she’s got to put the dinner on. Does she even know how to cook? And I don’t think boiling the kettle for a pot noodle counts!
That was my dinner lol

Actually, no. I got my cutlery from Wilko about 150 years ago, but not all cutlery is the same. If I can bend it in my hands, then it's tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So. I’m catching up. A few weeks ago she was telling us she was going to stop using so many wipes (lol) and then this morning she’s back using the frigging wipes! Who gives a tit if they’re biodegradable? They’re still rubbish. She’d be better using reusable clothes like the bleeping 5000 minkehs she has somewhere.
Nah they were probably used as postnatal nappies 🤢

Reactions: 3
So apparently she has never seen the shark hoover on sale..erm Pinocchio 🤥 I think you have, you know when you shared it over the bank holiday and the numerous times before that.. funny because it was on sale all them times too.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sure I saw a post on here recently about her not mentioning any of her old friends for a while... her latest story mentions one of the ‘kids’! 🧐🤨

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.