Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems so genuinely pleased to have a friend. Does this mean her other friends, the kids, arent really good friends or arent that exciting?
Is she being OTT because Stacey is a z list celeb? Ronnie is turning out to be very cute, I understand what she means by playing dolls, I dont think she treats him like a doll. I think she is really happy she had someone to go out with today and perhaps she really did enjoy herself doing a mum thing.

Maybe a decent friend is what she really needs

Reactions: 31
She seems so genuinely pleased to have a friend. Does this mean her other friends, the kids, arent really good friends or arent that exciting?
Is she being OTT because Stacey is a z list celeb? Ronnie is turning out to be very cute, I understand what she means by playing dolls, I dont think she treats him like a doll. I think she is really happy she had someone to go out with today and perhaps she really did enjoy herself doing a mum thing.

Maybe a decent friend is what she really needs
In the nicest possible way...bollocks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Also, I couldn’t help but notice hearing her say she’s got to put the dinner on. Does she even know how to cook? And I don’t think boiling the kettle for a pot noodle counts!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, I couldn’t help but notice hearing her say she’s got to put the dinner on. Does she even know how to cook? And I don’t think boiling the kettle for a pot noodle counts!
I'd love to know what creation she's coming up with after yesterday's shopping list 😬

Reactions: 5
Clearly Stace has given her some tips on sounding more relatable to her shoppers.

Reactions: 6
I see the kitchen utensils people have messaged her to tell her she’s crashed their website.
If that’s the case I really despair for these people who are so desperate to have whatever she has. If they really want to be like her they should stick the stuff straight in the garage when it arrives & order a Dominoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Whoop whoop! I haven’t caught up with the thread yet, but when she said “we basically played dolls” 🤢🤬 someone’s said it before but it’s true, she’s like a little girl playing house and dolls. She’s never grown up, she’s clearly been pandered to and sheltered all her life.

Reactions: 21
OopsyDaisy (the justgiving page she shared) was my friend. A fantastic, wonderful and perfect friend. Mrs Hinch contributed absolutely nothing to her page or to her family. Daisy had already passed away when Grinch originally shared Daisy’s JG page-that’s how much she knew about what she was sharing. My friend has died and Grinch is making it about her. What an absolute witch

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 113
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.