Mrs Hinch #52 Half an hour craps, cleaning through naps, begging to be spotted by paps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker 🙋🏼‍♀️ I found this site by google frantically trying to find someone, anyone! Who hates hinch as much as me and I’ve been lurking ever since 😂
Can I just add that, regarding the micro blading at home.... as a fully licensed micro bladder myself, she should NOT be doing it in people’s homes.
You have to have a license for yourself as the micro blader then you have to get a separate license for the building you are working from.
I asked the inspector who gave me my licenses about people doing it mobile and he said it’s illegal and should not be happening 😬

That’s my council rules anyway.
Hi all! 😋

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Why would you put a wash on at this time in the afternoon when it’s been nice all day? Now she’s going to have to tumble dry it and waste electricity when she could have hung it out to line dry - waste, waste, waste!

Reactions: 25
Sophie - I know you read here 👋👋👋👋👋

So this is for you Soph .... google Martha Stewart ... you are going the same way as her .... Don't want to spoil the ending but she ended up in prison for her devious ways !!!

Mrs Hinch is a modern-day Martha Stewart - the difference is Martha had a brain and she still got caught out.

And one final thing ... acting dumb doesn't wash with the courts.

So ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wouldn’t it have been better to gift the sunglasses BEFORE summer [emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve been watching the insta of a young, single, stay at home mum, living in a small flat, who adores the Hinch. Definitely target market. She puts her toddler in front of the telly (seemingly all day) while she cleans, lights wax melts and makes insta videos, while talking just like Hinch. She constantly spends money, that could be used to take her little boy places, on ‘ebayer’ tat. So sad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Good day so far! Microblading at home £330-I wonder if they were Gifted? Then 9 pairs of nasty chavvy sunglasses £300 ish . Henry’s bloody neckerchief thing she wrote ‘complimentary’ and then gifted and blessed flashed at the end for a nano second.
ASA guidelines dictate that the words #gifted #ad etc are clearly written and displayed, wtf is she doing using this new font? Feeling a little embarrassed that every day is like Christmas?
And I thought you worked with P@G? Why no hashtags? 🤮🤮🤮😢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker 🙋🏼‍♀️ I found this site by google frantically trying to find someone, anyone! Who hates hinch as much as me and I’ve been lurking ever since 😂
Can I just add that, regarding the micro blading at home.... as a fully licensed micro bladder myself, she should NOT be doing it in people’s homes.
You have to have a license for yourself as the micro blader then you have to get a separate license for the building you are working from.
I asked the inspector who gave me my licenses about people doing it mobile and he said it’s illegal and should not be happening 😬

That’s my council rules anyway.
Hi all! 😋
Ohh I knew this about microblading but thought it was different for just HD Brows (which is what I had been after). Can you tell what she is having done in that clip? There seems to be no rules at all when it comes to Mrs Hinch!

Reactions: 14
I’ve been watching the insta of a young, single, stay at home mum, living in a small flat, who adores the Hinch. Definitely target market. She puts her toddler in front of the telly (seemingly all day) while she cleans, lights wax melts and makes insta videos, while talking just like Hinch. She constantly spends money, that could be used to take her little boy places, on ‘ebayer’ tat. So sad.
I think I know who you mean here. It makes me sad and mad to see her interacting with her phone more than the little boy 😞

Reactions: 12
Good day so far! Microblading at home £330-I wonder if they were Gifted? Then 9 pairs of nasty chavvy sunglasses £300 ish . Henry’s bloody neckerchief thing she wrote ‘complimentary’ and then gifted and blessed flashed at the end for a nano second.
ASA guidelines dictate that the words #gifted #ad etc are clearly written and displayed, wtf is she doing using this new font? Feeling a little embarrassed that every day is like Christmas?
And I thought you worked with P@G? Why no hashtags? 🤮🤮🤮😢
£60 a pair for those sunglasses??!! God if I was going to spend a lot on sunglasses, I’d pay that extra £40 and get some ray bans or something!

Good old primark sunnies for me though, they’re the only ones that stay on me!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.