Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at all of that unused stuff that has no doubt been gifted. She really is greedy.

How is jimbobnojob hoovering the shelves when they’re full?? bleeping thick the pair of them.

Edited to add: is there actually stuff shoved in the rafters???? I’ve heard the phrase “packed to the rafters” before now but WTF???
That’s where her original ssshhink is cos she just couldn’t bare to let it go guyssshh
Hope that helps, ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve had it with her last story. bleeping had it.

“Custom made” wallpaper especially for “Hinch Farm” that will cost anything from £150 a roll upwards depending on paper quality, design, colours etc. What’s up with cream walls and vinyl stickers if you have to?

I know people get pissed off on here when people say that they don’t have a pot to piss in financially and that it’s not hinch’s fault, and I agree, what I don’t agree with is her knowingly leading her following into getting custom made things when they have bog all to start with. Just saddles them with more debt.

She has a moral responsibility to the sheep in my opinion, they are so obsessed she’s forcing them into more debt whilst she spends money like water. She should be bleeping banned.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So where has that huge Kallax unit gone that was there before?
Either been tipped or not enough storage, so more money spent to hold her shite
Didn't realise she was showing his arse. Yeah right ok.
Is she trying to make him a thing?

Reactions: 11
Oh c’mon you nusty trolls, poor old Sofa has got to try and work out what they can and can’t take wiv them to little old Musschroom Manoaar! Cos there is hardly enough room to swing a cat there and those rooms in the attic she recently had ‘Garage stylezzzz’ flooring laid in just aren’t big enough, so ‘Manfa’ is gonna have to suck it up and put up with all the Hinch Tat left in the garage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So my friends, there's Tom Hardy in all his glory. Not. 🤢🤢🤮🤮 Inch makes my fanny chops seal shut.
It looks like he's wearing leggings or yoga pants! There is nothing attractive about him.

FANNY CHOPS!! FANNY CHOPS!!
I am howling 🤣
✍🏻must use the term fanny chops today ✍🏻
Ever since I started reading here my vocabulary has been expanded in the most glorious colorful way possible. I have incorporated so many of the phrases i've learned here in my everyday conversation & NO ONE has any idea WTF i'm taking about, but I find myself hysterical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe it’s just me but these kiddie rooms just seem so busy! Once there are toys all over the floor and God knows what else it’ll be migraine inducing 😖 I’ve looked at the lady’s page and some of the pictures seem really nice. Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying plain, pastel walls etc but maybe a chalk board section and some big storage etc might be more practical? Who knows? It’s years since I had little ones and we certainly didn’t have a play room so what do I know. Just typing out loud again 😆

Reactions: 19
I don't understand why she doesn't do stories on packing and doing lists for moving And getting organised !!!?!!
The huns would love that..
Even the most hard-core huns most be a bit bored off her.
I'm getting whiplash going back and forth!!!
Because she’s already flogged her list “book” so there’d be no gain from in. If she was about to launch her notepad we’d be inundated with organising and lists and packing… so transparent

I can imagine her just turning up whenever she likes. You’d have to spend your life trying not to piss her off for fear of being made homeless 😣 Hopefully whoever it is has the sense to get some kind of legal contract in place for protection.
Totally agree

Look at all of that unused stuff that has no doubt been gifted. She really is greedy.

How is jimbobnojob hoovering the shelves when they’re full?? bleeping thick the pair of them.

Edited to add: is there actually stuff shoved in the rafters???? I’ve heard the phrase “packed to the rafters” before now but WTF???
Didn’t she put her sink up there that, she couldn’t part with as it’s where she started?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why does she behave like such a teenager? If she honestly thinks that Jamie is the sexiest thing on two legs then that's fair enough, good luck to her. I still fancy the pants off my other half after many, many years together, but I am old enough to realise that people have different tastes and probably most of my friends and family would not want to see videos of his arse on social media, let alone 4 million bots strangers. It's not endearing or cute or #couplegoals, it's really just cringeworthy.

Reactions: 18
What do I think of the playroom? It’s bland and dreary like the rest of the house is going to be! Those poor kids. Bland bland bland.

Reactions: 7
Have the alpacas been sheared / shaved ??

I spotted this on the stories for the modern nursery, interior designer , Instagram. Who announced that they are allowed to talk about working with Sofa. Very interesting comments about Sofas ideas and that she is a challenge to work with , sofas ideas are "unique and out there!" She will be working with the carpenter and floor guy already in the house.
Saying someone’s ideas are very unique and out there is just a very diplomatic way of saying
“WTAF never in a million years would I make these choices!” 😂

• Haha
It looks like he's wearing leggings or yoga pants! There is nothing attractive about him.

FANNY CHOPS!! FANNY CHOPS!!
I am howling 🤣
✍🏻must use the term fanny chops today ✍🏻
Ever since I started reading here my vocabulary has been expanded in the most glorious colorful way possible. I have incorporated so many of the phrases i've learned here in my everyday conversation & NO ONE has any idea WTF i'm taking about, but I find myself hysterical.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve told people to DM their dad when they start complaining about something hahaha when you know you know 😉

• Haha
Saying someone’s ideas are very unique and out there is just a very diplomatic way of saying
“WTAF never in a million years would I make these choices!” 😂
Exactly. I thought the woman was being very diplomatic. 🤣 Watched it twice i was laughing so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she behave like such a teenager? If she honestly thinks that Jamie is the sexiest thing on two legs then that's fair enough, good luck to her. I still fancy the pants off my other half after many, many years together, but I am old enough to realise that people have different tastes and probably most of my friends and family would not want to see videos of his arse on social media, let alone 4 million bots strangers. It's not endearing or cute or #couplegoals, it's really just cringeworthy.
She was definitely trying to make him out to be a sex god lol! Sorry Sophie inch is not a sex god and never was just check out his TV program makes me 🤢🤮

• Sick
That’s actually quite tranquil and calming.
Would be good in a bedroom, she’s definitely got them the wrong way round 🙄
I thought exactly the same should have done the awful mural in the play room and had the calming woodland for bedroom....probably Henry's though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.