Mrs Hinch #504 £2 a day will keep the Alpachaaaaaaash in hay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1027206

Dropping this back in to say I'll be disappointed if a farm cat makes an appearance before too long.

Also,because I've just clocked, those paperclips were £2. That's your £2 towards Xmas presents spent on something that's more design over practicality. And will also probably never be seen again.
Judging by the red pen to blue pen ratio she's getting ready to do a lot of angry red marking 😬 Poor Jim-bob, his homework is going to get a battering for the foreseable I reckon😂
This pic is all kinds of Tell me you've never had a proper work desk without telling me you've never had a proper work desk vibes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Also ” best selling authors “ really ought to know that stationery is pens and tit but Stationary, as in her post, is standing still doing duck all, which is probably nearer the truth anyways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Does she think that now cos she's Mrs Hoity Toity with a big house and "Land" ( or as we'd call it bigger than average garden 🤷🏼‍♀️) that she's suddenly going to be inundated with some much work she's going to need a desk??!!! 🤔🤣
It's gonna be purely for Instagram aesthetic purposes only 🥱
She's showing yet again that she is quite worryingly childlike getting excited about pens and colouring pencils for her new desk ....whatever happened to Ronnie's little desk 🤔 she set it up all beautifully for him, everything was perfectly placed and she was soooo excited about him using it .....it was never seen again ✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Whoever said on the last thread that the alpaca videos weren't this morning was right! I mean aside from looking outside their window.........

pronk.PNG

Maldon this morning, with a cloudless sky

cloudless.PNG

Maldon sky yesterday AFTERNOON.....

clouds1.PNG

If you're constantly going to pre-record then you've got to be smarter!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I can't help but sit laughing to myself about her rant she had about the press artical 'I DON'T HAVE A MANSION!!' but Sophie knew she had a house with 26 rooms (including walk in wardrobes, bathrooms, toilets, hallways, complete with triple garage etc) on top of her extended 4 bedroom open plan house (total 9 bedrooms) 🤣🙈 she really should use her expensive empty notepads to take down minutes so she can keep tabs on all that crap she comes our with 🥴

Reactions: 42
To be fair, I am a stationery addict and new stationery makes me very happy. 😁

She’s just a twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
The way she’s behaving really reminds me of my asshat neighbours who are constantly trying to outdo each other and get one up on each other by peacocking themselves about. Generally they make rash decisions and do foolish things without thinking them through properly because they just want to make some stupid meaningless statement. It goes a bit like this - someone parks where someone else doesn’t like it so the first person builds a driveway to stop the other person parking there. They already have a driveway but they put in a second one to stop the other person parking where they don’t like it. Destroyed their kerb appeal, don’t actually need the driveway, spent thousands doing it…just to stop someone parking somewhere they are not keen on 🤣

This is entirely what Mrs Hinch is doing. She’s a top notch asshat.

On another note, I’m really enjoying watching Sarah Beeneys move to the country. That is how it should be done hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What riveting content after a day away 😴

The sheep shoppers sorry Hinchers must be esctatic with her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The state of that astro 😳 and the Maldon 3 have been there less than 2 weeks ....if we believe what hinch is telling us 🤔🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Most people do have a soft spot for a bit of stationery. But, as an adult, that stationery is usually a bit more.. well, just adult. I'm talking nice pens, fountain pens, ink, clutch pencils.

Hers looks like a 12 year old went shopping at Woolworths.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She’s following Female Boss Mindset….she’s got to get a dessskkh. To be empowered and Stuff. She is after all so hardworking and needs a desk to prop her phone on when editing the pre records.
Probably to steal quotes

I am sure she said she had a desk space in grey castle as Jamie made her work at a desk after she complained I’m sure it was in the garage? She already had stationery she is so throw away and wasteful Soph what happened to save £2 a day

Reactions: 19
SS is painting with Rex, Hinch would never do that off her own back with her son. If she does it now 100% she’s copied for content. So sad

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.