Mrs Hinch #501 Business as usual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[] I like the wooden tractors, I think they're a very cute idea, but using left over paint samples for them meaning greys and beiges? Is she taking the piss?
Why not go get some mini paints in a nice green, red, yellow... You know that scaryyy word COLOUR for a young child's bedroom. Not your bedroom, your childs.

She doesn't ever get it right does she? Everytime I think ooh.... She goes and fucks it
Home bargains do those blank canvas boards , how much fun would Ron have with those, stencils and bright paint to do them?! She's a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That annoyed me too! Wasn’t sure if I was just being over sensitive but it’s a crappy attitude.
It’s like those Karen’s on FB who post pictures of forests with ‘only antidepressant I need 💚’ over it.
Speaking of, considering Hinch apparently helps so many people with their mental health, does she ever actually recommend going to the GP? Or signing up to see a therapist? Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t recall seeing that! Just her recommending cleaning your bog when you’re struggling.
She once recently shared that her sertraline dose had changed and that was that 🙄

Reactions: 13
The only therapy she would advocate is buying her tat so she makes more money from vulnerable people 😠

I have been out today choosing paint samples, I stupidly didn’t keep note of the colour I used the last time so need to match it. I just hope no one thinks I’m copying her.😂

By the way, it’s now sunny in little Maldon 😁

Reactions: 11
Would have been nice if she'd let Ronnie do the tractor stencils instead!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just browsing through thread #500 again! Thinking what a fabulous effort by everyone here. It really is quite a dossier of damning factual evidence regards her lies, deception and parenting.

I sincerely hope anyone having doubts about her reads it - you would hope the DM/other media sources would be gloating & taking note... eh Clare?

Her "time" won't last.
People are bored and more recognising she is nothing but a con artist sales woman along with Jaymee, alas, all this money they've aquired from their "shoppers" means neither have to work a proper job (or rather wouldn't want to).

Anyone recall before the boys, how Hinch couldn't cope with Jaymee at work all day? Either that or all a tend anxiety/vulnerable act!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20220126-135522_Instagram.jpg

GIVE THE KID COLOUR ALREADY 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Editing to add she should have sanded the wood the image would have traferred cleaner also varnish or not still a splinter risk poor ron

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Oooh now Soph’s asking us what we think of the tractor prints!

They‘re tit hun.

Hope this helps xx

PS. The name of your first born is “Ronnie” NOT “Ronni e”. The “e” is in a different postcode. Absolute cuckoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
The spacing better then letters in Ronnie’s name plaque offends my life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Best therapy? Cuddling my kids, talking to my kids, playing with my kids. Personally they’re the only therapy I need and I think that’s the same for most mothers especially when they’re young like Ron and Len - not so much when they’re teenagers and they don’t want to know 😂

I find it bizarre that people just overlook the fact that she has no time for her children. She doesn’t put them to bed, she rarely cooks dinner, she doesn’t prepare any play areas or games for them, she doesn’t take them anywhere or do anything with them and yet makes such a fuss about her animals. And everyone thinks that’s ok, and that she’s a great mum and she’s ‘trying’. She doesn’t have a job and her work ‘appears’ to be drying up there’s no excuse for not being with your children.

sorry I know it’s been said 100x before, but it’s just really getting to me. I swear the kids think their mum is Fiddle. It would explain why Sophie insists on shouting mummaz make sure they know who she bloody is.
This 💯%…. I lost my teenage son on Christmas Eve four years ago in a road accident and I would give anything to go back to the time she is living now. Spending everyday with them, activities, outings, bedtime stories and cuddles but she has no clue what she is missing….. Makes me so mad 😡…..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
When I had gastroenteritis I was so ill, burst blood vessels in my face from being sick, was on the toilet & throwing up in the bath, couldn’t even keep water down & was looking after my toddler, I hadn’t even got the energy to feed him & he ended up eating some biscuits for his dinner, I felt so dizzy & was pregnant too, I still felt ill days after, it’s bullshit she had gastroenteritis unless she has a super immune system & heals mega quick?! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I give you, best selling awfa, Mrs Hinch, supposedly involved in the whole design process of multiple best selling tomes, but struggles to equally space out letters for a 6 letter word..

Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 13.55.54.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Every bloody sentence she utters starts with "Mum said..." or "Dad said...."

Not Jamie said, Trace said (Is she still in the loft) her tend friends etc. If i always started something with mam/dad said at home, Mr Cocobean would tell me to duck off and move back there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.