Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't have receipts but the time she panned the camera round Ronnie's room and the thermometer was glowing red 🥵.

When Jamie was at the car place filming ronnie who fell over and jamie just laughed!

And when she was too busy staring at herself in the camera she missed ronnie coming in to kiss her 💔
She said that was the 1st time he'd tried to kiss her🥺

Reactions: 21
When she got a new front door at some point between Christmas '19 and Christmas '20 but didn't mention anything about it at all because the 'old' one was only as old as the new build house and it was completely unnecessary and wasteful gift purchase.

Screenshot_20220124_083112_com.android.chrome_edit_3302510137821596.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Plagiarism is what Hinch does best!!

Attachments

Reactions: 22
When her and SS met up during lockdown (October 2020 where in England we could only meet socially distanced and in gardens etc) to film an AD and they each lied about the date it happened. Many of us complained to Pampers who brushed it off as 'haopening before lockdown' 😐

Both posts were deleted from their stories.

Attachments

Reactions: 45
Was
That time when she plagiarised a Yale educated Academic Author!

Link below detailing my original post on this matter:

Plagiarism is a serious offence in the academic world that can get you instantly thrown out of university.
This is what annoys me! The plagiarism! Even sticking ya own words in is still plagiarism!

Reactions: 16
Always reminding her followers that she has never been one to go out clubbing and and has always preferred staying home because of her anxiety. There is video of her out of her head on something on a booze cruise. @Andioooop I think you might have that video, I couldn’t find it

• Haha
Reactions: 49
When she had a family BBQ during lockdown.
When she went for a drive looking at fields and looking at other peoples homes during lockdown. When her and Jamie went for a walk along the high street and “stumbled” across a Magician that designs and fits kitchens in 4 days while the client fucks off to Disney kitchen showroom. This was also during lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.