Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conflicting accounts on: Post natal depression, how she met bestbubs4eva SS, the kitchen bloke.

The constant Plagiarism, from Pinterest quotes to an actual academic on Instagram.

Reactions: 54
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe was lying about being a novice influencer ...
Ohh little ole me ...

Reactions: 20
This clip where it is very likely the laugh is dubbed over the clip. Doesn’t sound right/match his movements/body language.
However it was lovely to see his beaming little face!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Can’t find receipts but remember when they went on a holiday and took Ronnie on a rowing boat without a life jacket? That was called out and swiftly deleted!

• Wow
Reactions: 63
The inconsistencies into how Gleam became her management team - did she approach them and they weren’t sure until she had more followers (as the news article says) or was she unaware her friend approached them on her behalf while she was already trying to find management herself?
B15BFBE2-1B05-46B0-98EB-5771ABBC40A2.png
BACD9CC5-86C0-4A75-82D5-26E9953889AF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
The lies over the dolls house that was supposed to be a Christmas present to Ronnie but has not been seen in 11 weeks and was completely age-inappropriate for him
EDIT - Ronnie, not Robbie!
6245E735-B99D-48A7-9BE6-08B09D15B048.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 65
The Hinch Anniversary!
There is only one thing I can say about that and it is “Whoo hooo”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45
#500 The ones where Sophie Hinchliffe got caught plagiarising ....

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This clip where it is very likely the laugh is dubbed over the clip. Doesn’t sound right/match his movements/body language.
However it was lovely to see his beaming little face!
There's also another 2 videos where she's dubbed laughing over Ronnie but they keep failing to upload so I hope someone else can.
The first one is of her and Ronnie in black and white on the sofa. It's repeated to make it sound likes he's laughing more than he is, you can see his face from the side and he absolutely isn't laughing. It's fake
Then another where she's sat on the bedroom floor, I think it's lennies bedroom and it's Jamie taking the video but the laugh is far too close and clear, 100% edited in and Ronnie actually looks like he's trying to get away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.