Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naked radiators here too!

Its not like we all don't knows what's under the covers is it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a radiator cover in my hallway because it looks nice and i wanted something there to put flowers on. Also that particular radiator is more shy than my other radiators. The others are happy to be naked!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m just here to say that uncovered radiators matter. Never in my life have I thought about hiding all my radiators. My mum has a cover only in her living room, it suits the decor. Hinch is like “I had to buy another cover because another radiator was on show” 😂😂😂😂 come to my house Soph. All my radiators are bollock naked and my house is really nice.
Mine are currently fully covered - by clothes drying, needs must 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Everytime she puts up a grid post I see one comment before clicking on it.... that comment is always from the same person, someone called Georgie.... she never responds to him (I think he wants to send her make up).... everytime I see it I just think give up mate and try someone else coz ur coming across as desperate!! Pretty sad really!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Naked radiators here too!

Its not like we all don't knows what's under the covers is it 🤦‍♀️
Sums her up to a tee.hide behind back stories,lies,half truths,filters and on and on and on
She cant deal with any reality

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't have radiator covers either. With gas costing what it does I want to feel every penny's worth of heat coming out of mine thanks 🖐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m just here to say that uncovered radiators matter. Never in my life have I thought about hiding all my radiators. My mum has a cover only in her living room, it suits the decor. Hinch is like “I had to buy another cover because another radiator was on show” 😂😂😂😂 come to my house Soph. All my radiators are bollock naked and my house is really nice.
Where would I dry our socks if I covered the radiators up? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Everytime she puts up a grid post I see one comment before clicking on it.... that comment is always from the same person, someone called Georgie.... she never responds to him (I think he wants to send her make up).... everytime I see it I just think give up mate and try someone else coz ur coming across as desperate!! Pretty sad really!
I just read the comments and there are SO many people saying ‘I have emailed and D.M’d you I have made Ronnie a personalised ‘insert gift’ please reply’ it’s sad!
Everybody has moments of feeling nostalgic about childhood. Mrs Hinch however

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It took me less than 5 seconds to find the person who shared their idea of the storage drawers. Why can't Hinch tag them? She really sickens me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Here, she was at home when she was sharing that bag. But then she was away when she got the FaceTime but home 10 mins later 🧐

Reactions: 12
We cover ours but only because years ago our son was burnt on one of the pipes.

Reactions: 1
Tattlers all across the world are clapping and cheering on Jamie in regards to the latest video. Well said, that man 👏🏻 Why the hell do you need drawers in a cupboard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sure I saw someone with that spider catcher thing recently...? Blatant copy?? (And I had one. FYI they are rubbish!)

Reactions: 5
Only one of our radiators is covered (not through choice, we rent) and it really plays havoc in winter with heating the area up. I HATE covers for this reason only! #freetheradiators #radiatorslivesmatter

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As a first time expectant mum I’m finding her posts more and more upsetting. NOT, I might add because I’m jealous of her material possessions but the disrespect and injustice of it all. Of this whole system.

I’m self employed and will be working until the day I go into labour and getting back to work as quickly as I physically can, which is so upsetting. I work so hard, and deserve to be supported while I spend as long as I can with my baby. BUT there is basically no support for women in my position, unless you are prepared to let the business you’ve worked tirelessly to build, fail, for the sake of a small amount of maternity allowance a week. The guilt of facing this is unbearable.

I work 16+ hour days with no help, rarely a day off, and it’s becoming increasingly difficult with migraines, fatigue and the stress of it all. January brings the tax-man, a further and constant stress when you are SE.
My partner is in the ambulance service and earns even less than I do (thank you NHS), works the most horrendous shifts and is struggling after some very difficult jobs back to back. He’ll have 2 weeks paternity leave.

Our savings right now amount to less than her TWO free high chairs, and any savings will not only have to cover baby stuff but go towards supporting me while I have this minimal time off.
We do not (cannot...) live a remotely lavish lifestyle, and everything we are looking at for the baby is the cheapest options we can that don’t come with safety concerns. Meanwhile Grinch is gifted thousands and thousands of pounds of goods, with a bank balance that could so easily fund her expensive tastes, all because she threw a cloth around her kitchen to Aretha Franklin?

Can someone tell me how it is fair that two people who work their asses off, have never taken handouts, who pay so much in taxes have to face such a lesser parenting experience than someone who lies and cons their way to a fat bank balance?

It’s not about ‘things’, our baby will be loved by many and have what it needs, but money sadly does make the world go round, and this hypocritical woman is flaunting her greed to us all.
The two expensive high chair posts yesterday absolutely sum her and her selfishness up. She CANNOT say no to an expensive freebie. She could have asked to have that £600 chair to donate, or the cash equivalent to a good cause. It’s absolutely disgraceful and it’s beyond a kick in the teeth to us mere mortals at this point.
She swans around with her #gifted cleaning products, cleaning her already sparkling #gifted furniture, walking on her #gifted carpets, buying £100s of absolute tat each week with swipe up money she DOES NOT DESERVE, spending as much time as she wants with her baby while swipe ups and a few brand partnership posts pay her more than any of us must earn a year.

Sorry for the rant, but it’s just not right 😞
I couldn’t put this better myself. Currently due my first baby in less than 4 weeks and relying on maternity allowance (which is now being delayed by 4 weeks...) as my TEACHING job didn’t give me SMP due to my horrible head teacher finding a loophole in the system.

I don’t want for much, neither does my partner. We had to move in with his mum for a few months in order to save for baby things and we’ve only just moved back out and baby is due this month! All while she walks round in her lavishly *gifted house and she has the audacity not to declare properly and try to hoodwink her followers into buying, beyond their means.

It really makes my blood boil.

Thank you for saying this! My baby is due in December and the number of times a day I say, we’re screwed for money when the baby comes is innumerable. I’m a teacher and a lot of people assume I’ll have the year off - I literally can’t afford to. I’d love to be off and spend time with my son as a baby but we can’t afford it. Simple as. To see that she can spend time with her baby, in his free baby grows and with all the items she has been gifted or received press discount on makes me feel like I’ve already failed as I can’t give him that. All I have is what I have and my time and even then, there won’t be a lot of that. *sigh*
Also a teacher here 🙋🏻‍♀️ Who’s employer hasn’t forced me into MA due to a loophole, and that’s being delayed until after baby is born. I’ll be going back early as we can’t afford for me to be off longer than 9 months (and I realise, even then I’m so lucky!)
You honestly haven’t failed, our babies will be loved beyond imagination and we will be great Mums.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I couldn’t put this better myself. Currently due my first baby in less than 4 weeks and relying on maternity allowance (which is now being delayed by 4 weeks...) as my TEACHING job didn’t give me SMP due to my horrible head teacher finding a loophole in the system.
How the heck has he done that?

Sorry, can’t wind in my NEU rep. Feel free to PM.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How the heck has he done that?

Sorry, can’t wind in my NEU rep. Feel free to PM.
Haha! she wouldn’t renew my fixed term contract which meant I’m not employed on my due date and had to take my Mat leave from 30th August. Had months of rage about it but I’m done being bitter now! I wouldn’t want to go back to that school now after all this.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.