Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the cost of the babygrow has already been mentioned but a 4 pk is £130, currently reduced to the much more affordable price of £97.50!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Anyone else watch her stories and totally cringe when she goes in a shop that you love?! Please Mrs Hinch, don’t ruin Tiger for us all 😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
As a first time expectant mum I’m finding her posts more and more upsetting. NOT, I might add because I’m jealous of her material possessions but the disrespect and injustice of it all. Of this whole system.

I’m self employed and will be working until the day I go into labour and getting back to work as quickly as I physically can, which is so upsetting. I work so hard, and deserve to be supported while I spend as long as I can with my baby. BUT there is basically no support for women in my position, unless you are prepared to let the business you’ve worked tirelessly to build, fail, for the sake of a small amount of maternity allowance a week. The guilt of facing this is unbearable.

I work 16+ hour days with no help, rarely a day off, and it’s becoming increasingly difficult with migraines, fatigue and the stress of it all. January brings the tax-man, a further and constant stress when you are SE.
My partner is in the ambulance service and earns even less than I do (thank you NHS), works the most horrendous shifts and is struggling after some very difficult jobs back to back. He’ll have 2 weeks paternity leave.

Our savings right now amount to less than her TWO free high chairs, and any savings will not only have to cover baby stuff but go towards supporting me while I have this minimal time off.
We do not (cannot...) live a remotely lavish lifestyle, and everything we are looking at for the baby is the cheapest options we can that don’t come with safety concerns. Meanwhile Grinch is gifted thousands and thousands of pounds of goods, with a bank balance that could so easily fund her expensive tastes, all because she threw a cloth around her kitchen to Aretha Franklin?

Can someone tell me how it is fair that two people who work their asses off, have never taken handouts, who pay so much in taxes have to face such a lesser parenting experience than someone who lies and cons their way to a fat bank balance?

It’s not about ‘things’, our baby will be loved by many and have what it needs, but money sadly does make the world go round, and this hypocritical woman is flaunting her greed to us all.
The two expensive high chair posts yesterday absolutely sum her and her selfishness up. She CANNOT say no to an expensive freebie. She could have asked to have that £600 chair to donate, or the cash equivalent to a good cause. It’s absolutely disgraceful and it’s beyond a kick in the teeth to us mere mortals at this point.
She swans around with her #gifted cleaning products, cleaning her already sparkling #gifted furniture, walking on her #gifted carpets, buying £100s of absolute tat each week with swipe up money she DOES NOT DESERVE, spending as much time as she wants with her baby while swipe ups and a few brand partnership posts pay her more than any of us must earn a year.

Sorry for the rant, but it’s just not right 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 173
I was in Asda last night and noticed that Flash have brought out a new version of the Power Mop called The Speedmop. It's basically the same but this one doesn't have a bottle attached to it containing the cleaning solution, that you spray as and when. This one, has a rubber head that you then attach "speedmop wet cloths" instead, which are soaked in a cleaning detergent. These wet cloths are basically much bigger, and wetter versions of the standard Flash floor wipes as they attach and wrap round the mop head! Wonder if this is the mop that was demonstrated in Hinch's P&G meeting the other day (with the muddy paw prints on the white floor). If so, how utterly hypocritical! She literally only said about 10 days ago that she didn't realise the effect of wipes and was going to be reducing her use of them. I've just looked more into it and it says that the "wet cloths" can be recycled using TerraCycle. Realistically though, how many people are going to do that. There are those that are very conscientious about recycling and may already use TerraCycle (or similar) but most households struggle as it is to know what item, goes in what bin (we have three bins and a box for the various items) and if the only item that can't go in one of the standard council recycling bins, is these "wet cloths" I doubt people are going to use TerraCycle for only one item which will mean they go in the standard black bin instead (as the only other option) and landfill will see even more wipes!! Why are BIG companies bringing out NEW products using wipes (even if they market them as "wet cloths"), in this current climate. Any new products should surely have eco-friendly alternatives.

I should say, I don't know for definite if this is the mop that was in Sophie's meeting, so I apologise (to her or any Hinchers who might jump on this) if not.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
As a first time expectant mum I’m finding her posts more and more upsetting. NOT, I might add because I’m jealous of her material possessions but the disrespect and injustice of it all. Of this whole system.

I’m self employed and will be working until the day I go into labour and getting back to work as quickly as I physically can, which is so upsetting. I work so hard, and deserve to be supported while I spend as long as I can with my baby. BUT there is basically no support for women in my position, unless you are prepared to let the business you’ve worked tirelessly to build, fail, for the sake of a small amount of maternity allowance a week. The guilt of facing this is unbearable.

I work 16+ hour days with no help, rarely a day off, and it’s becoming increasingly difficult with migraines, fatigue and the stress of it all. January brings the tax-man, a further and constant stress when you are SE.
My partner is in the ambulance service and earns even less than I do (thank you NHS), works the most horrendous shifts and is struggling after some very difficult jobs back to back. He’ll have 2 weeks paternity leave.

Our savings right now amount to less than her TWO free high chairs, and any savings will not only have to cover baby stuff but go towards supporting me while I have this minimal time off.
We do not (cannot...) live a remotely lavish lifestyle, and everything we are looking at for the baby is the cheapest options we can that don’t come with safety concerns. Meanwhile Grinch is gifted thousands and thousands of pounds of goods, with a bank balance that could so easily fund her expensive tastes, all because she threw a cloth around her kitchen to Aretha Franklin?

Can someone tell me how it is fair that two people who work their asses off, have never taken handouts, who pay so much in taxes have to face such a lesser parenting experience than someone who lies and cons their way to a fat bank balance?

It’s not about ‘things’, our baby will be loved by many and have what it needs, but money sadly does make the world go round, and this hypocritical woman is flaunting her greed to us all.
The two expensive high chair posts yesterday absolutely sum her and her selfishness up. She CANNOT say no to an expensive freebie. She could have asked to have that £600 chair to donate, or the cash equivalent to a good cause. It’s absolutely disgraceful and it’s beyond a kick in the teeth to us mere mortals at this point.
She swans around with her #gifted cleaning products, cleaning her already sparkling #gifted furniture, walking on her #gifted carpets, buying £100s of absolute tat each week with swipe up money she DOES NOT DESERVE, spending as much time as she wants with her baby while swipe ups and a few brand partnership posts pay her more than any of us must earn a year.

Sorry for the rant, but it’s just not right [emoji20]
You are so right. Yet its us that's jealous and trolls. Pisses me right off xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was in Asda last night and noticed that Flash have brought out a new version of the Power Mop called The Speedmop. It's basically the same but this one doesn't have a bottle attached to it containing the cleaning solution, that you spray as and when. This one, has a rubber head that you then attach "speedmop wet cloths" instead, which are soaked in a cleaning detergent. These wet cloths are basically much bigger, and wetter versions of the standard Flash floor wipes as they attach and wrap round the mop head! Wonder if this is the mop that was demonstrated in Hinch's P&G meeting the other day (with the muddy paw prints on the white floor). If so, how utterly hypocritical! She literally only said about 10 days ago that she didn't realise the effect of wipes and was going to be reducing her use of them. I've just looked more into it and it says that the "wet cloths" can be recycled using TerraCycle. Realistically though, how many people are going to do that. There are those that are very conscientious about recycling and may already use TerraCycle (or similar) but most households struggle as it is to know what item, goes in what bin (we have three bins and a box for the various items) and if the only item that can't go in one of the standard council recycling bins, is these "wet cloths" I doubt people are going to use TerraCycle for only one item which will mean they go in the standard black bin instead (as the only other option) and landfill will see even more wipes!! Why are BIG companies bringing out NEW products using wipes (even if they market them as "wet cloths"), in this current climate. Any new products should surely have eco-friendly alternatives.

I should say, I don't know for definite if this is the mop that was in Sophie's meeting, so I apologise (to her or any Hinchers who might jump on this) if not.
I looked at this today.£10 for the 'flimsy' mop comes with 1 pad and £3 for 2 pads ever after.i'll stick with my mop and water.

Reactions: 20

What a totally honest and from the heart post! I'm really sorry you are feeling like this and especially whilst pregnant. I know it doesn't help you personally but there are many, many, many people in similar situations. For all the wealth and materialistic crap that is pushed down our throats from every direction - TV shows, magazines and social media, making it seem like everyone but 'you' has it all, there are far more people, only just getting by and even more struggling. I often feel angry at the sheer injustice of it all. It seems those that work the hardest, have the least and those that do nothing, have the most.

All babies really need is food in their tummy, a safe place to sleep, warmth, love and plenty of interaction! All of which I'm sure you and your husband will provide, easily! They don't need a £1000 changing unit. They don't need £600 highchair. They don't need £32.50 babygrows and for every item to be personalised. They just need you! You know you both work hard and do everything possible to provide and that in itself should be rewarding. I'm not trivialising your problems at all, because I know personally that the struggle is real, but just don't compare yourself to someone like Hinch's situation. Whatever happens, you will somehow make it work, and whether you get 6 weeks or 6 months off from work, I'm sure you will make every second count. Shut yourself away in your baby bubbble, spend as much time as you want skin to skin, if you are breastfeeding, nurse as often and whenever you want, stare at your baby and absorb every little detail, cuddle him/her when you want without the fear of making them "spoilt" or "used to it", read, talk and sing, take baths together, go on long walks, do baby massage etc. etc.. Those memories and quality time spent with your baby will last a life time. As hard as your situation is, does being SE also mean working from home, and in turn spending more time with your baby? If so, look at that as a positive, even though you will still be working. Your child will grow up watching both parents work hard and will grow up with a good work ethic, knowing the value of money and will have been loved and treasured!

I hate that Mrs Hinch makes so many, people feel so rubbish. I explained my situation very early on in the threads and I dread to think where I would be now if I was a Hincher (🤮)

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Thank you for saying this! My baby is due in December and the number of times a day I say, we’re screwed for money when the baby comes is innumerable. I’m a teacher and a lot of people assume I’ll have the year off - I literally can’t afford to. I’d love to be off and spend time with my son as a baby but we can’t afford it. Simple as. To see that she can spend time with her baby, in his free baby grows and with all the items she has been gifted or received press discount on makes me feel like I’ve already failed as I can’t give him that. All I have is what I have and my time and even then, there won’t be a lot of that. *sigh*

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I looked at this today.£10 for the 'flimsy' mop comes with 1 pad and £3 for 2 pads ever after.i'll stick with my mop and water.
Spare ones come in a nice plastic tub too😡

Thank you for saying this! My baby is due in December and the number of times a day I say, we’re screwed for money when the baby comes is innumerable. I’m a teacher and a lot of people assume I’ll have the year off - I literally can’t afford to. I’d love to be off and spend time with my son as a baby but we can’t afford it. Simple as. To see that she can spend time with her baby, in his free baby grows and with all the items she has been gifted or received press discount on makes me feel like I’ve already failed as I can’t give him that. All I have is what I have and my time and even then, there won’t be a lot of that. *sigh*
❤

Reactions: 5

Sorry for the rant, but it’s just not right [emoji20]
Please don’t let her upset you! I felt the same when I had my daughter 11 years ago. We couldn’t afford fancy expensive things. The pram was a gift from my parents and her cot which turned into a toddler bed was a gift from her dads parents. We were very lucky to have that, the rest was basics. Highchair cost like £30 from mothercare, unfortunately her dad broke it a month after she started using it during a house move and we bought the exact same one, that lasted her until she was 4 years old. It doesn’t matter the cost of things and like you say baby will be loved and that’s what matters but people like Hinch are materialistic and superficial. She measures her success on those 2 things.

It’s so unfair as people look at her gifted shite, her immaculate home, being able to have a shower and clean her already clean home with a little baby and immediately feel not good enough (I know I did!) and that is NOT a reflection on them at all despite what the vile army says when protecting their queen. It makes me so angry. She’s played a very good game but it’s coming back to bite her on the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm taking time out to write my farewell speech.i'm afraid I'll hit the post button before I'm ready otherwise (done that many times!-and looked a prize pilchard)
I'm sick to the back teeth of the effect this person is having on normal,hardworking people.it's as bad as body shaming,making people feel their homes have to be pristine etc.and more importantly that they will somehow be less of a parent.
The last straw for me is reading stories on here from people who are feeling inadequate and frustrated.i feel strangely protective to some on you on here.fucks sake ,she is nothing-remember that.Her whole image is built on lies and deception.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
All of the expectant mums above who feel angered by all that Grinch has:

Take pride in the fact that you have worked damn hard for everything in your house and you will have passed that onto your child when they’re grown, you will have instilled into them a work ethic and a sense of sincerity.
Grinch isn’t doing that, she’s teaching her son to sell your soul so you don’t have to work.

You’re higher and mightier than her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m just here to say that uncovered radiators matter. Never in my life have I thought about hiding all my radiators. My mum has a cover only in her living room, it suits the decor. Hinch is like “I had to buy another cover because another radiator was on show” 😂😂😂😂 come to my house Soph. All my radiators are bollock naked and my house is really nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I’m just here to say that uncovered radiators matter. Never in my life have I thought about hiding all my radiators. My mum has a cover only in her living room, it suits the decor. Hinch is like “I had to buy another cover because another radiator was on show” 😂😂😂😂 come to my house Soph. All my radiators are bollock naked and my house is really nice.
Naked rads here too 🙋🏻‍♀️. It’s never once crossed my mind to cover them up, every house has radiators of some sort so you don’t even notice them because you expect them to be there! Plus I’ve got better things to spend my money on than spending £40-£50 per radiator!

Reactions: 33

But you can sleep at night knowing that you make an honest living, you have a clear conscience and a good heart.
As long as a baby has food in its tummy the rest doesn’t really matter at all ❤😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.