Mrs Hinch #5 Ebayers arriving has her bank account thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's a sympathy vote due to all the chat about animal testing, and she thinks it's all hate towards her and everything is about her

Reactions: 14
I stopped following her since her Hinch army went after Gemma from organised mum she tried to contact her and she ignored her. How can you let people troll and bully others in your name and not say anything then moan when she is getting trolled. She is the one who encourages her bloody Hinch army to go after anyone that dares to have a difference of opinion

I couldn't see the pics on her sales trip in the last thread, they were too small. Does anyone have larger pls?

Reactions: 1
She's probably anxious as people are sharing her photos of her as a successful sales rep, yet she pretended she was just a hairdresser.

Reactions: 9
I’m moving house in a few days and finally got shot of my ‘narnia’ Neighbours were very confused when I gave out cleaning supplies ? Losing faith in Little Miss Mops too... she’s turning out the same way

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's probably anxious as people are sharing her photos of her as a successful sales rep, yet she pretended she was just a hairdresser.
It's not anxiety. It's gaslighting. Classic narcissist/psychopath technique. They get called out for something so they retaliate to make themselves look like they are the victim. She's a bleeping disgrace!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know it's in the old thread but she looks gorgeous in that photo from a few years back. Natural and classy. The salesperson thing is shady AF though. The fact she was selling herself as 'Mrs Hinch' before she was even married speaks volumes. She's a brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know it's in the old thread but she looks gorgeous in that photo from a few years back. Natural and classy. The salesperson thing is shady AF though. The fact she was selling herself as 'Mrs Hinch' before she was even married speaks volumes. She's a brand.

Was she a proper sales person or was it for some shady MLM?

Was she a proper sales person or was it for some shady MLM?
She was a sales person for 4 years, I think I read on her linked in before she made it private. I believe she was a hairdresser part-time for extra bucks, which she did from her makeup room at home. she never refers to her past jobs or skills. she acts as though she is a new born with no life experience.

She may have met Jamie in sales, or met him somewhere else and he got her a job there and trained her up or something. However I bet she has re-written a fantasy version for her book.

She's probably gone to town on the lies. Definitely a gaslighter.

Reactions: 12
It's not anxiety. It's gaslighting. Classic narcissist/psychopath technique. They get called out for something so they retaliate to make themselves look like they are the victim. She's a bleeping disgrace!
Hi all! Been a lurker for a while. It does look uncomfortably like the aggressor playing the victim. She seems to do this in cycles too. Whenever it looks like someone might be stealing her limelight (@the_organised_mum, @dazlincleaning) she retaliates with the "poor me" chat. But never anything to back it up. It is classic abusive behaviour - spinning it round.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Intrigued to know why last nights hotel stay wasn’t shown! Thought she shared everything with the shoppers!

Reactions: 6
Shooooot me NOW with that bleeping voice!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she has developed a conscious.......

?????????????????????????????????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I stopped following her since her Hinch army went after Gemma from organised mum she tried to contact her and she ignored her. How can you let people troll and bully others in your name and not say anything then moan when she is getting trolled. She is the one who encourages her bloody Hinch army to go after anyone that dares to have a difference of opinion
I noticed at the time that she wrote #hincharmy in the CIF on her hob top. It was so obviously a dig at gem and a battle cry for the army. bleeping pathetic. I have a lot to say tonight...strap yourselves in!

Last edited by a moderator:
His voice grates on me almost as much as hers.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.