Mrs Hinch #5 Ebayers arriving has her bank account thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you find somewhere else more worthwhile that doesn’t do shady things to donate to!
I just looked on their website and it looks like she doesn’t donate she just pays to be a member, a member receives a wag mag, free pet insurance, canine care card and voting rights at Dogs Trust. More lies, Hinch.

Reactions: 9
I don’t get why they are having an extensions when they have two spare rooms for the baby , yes Henry sleeps in one but I’m sure he would he happy in a dog bed or the other room her makeup room

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why they are having an extensions when they have two spare rooms for the baby , yes Henry sleeps in one but I’m sure he would he happy in a dog bed or the other room her makeup room
To be honest I don't think they'll be in that house for much longer, they're rolling in money now, so they'll be buying a mansion somewhere ???

Reactions: 8
tit is going off in the 'we love Mrs hinch' Facebook group ?
Someone's actually commented "I think she just does the swipe ups because people ask her where stuffs from"

Yes Hun, and every single one of those swipe ups is an affiliate link... Slowly this means every time her hincheds swipe up and purchase she earns money!
You're not her mates. You're her audience.
Yes they do ask, and that is why companies pay her to show things on her stories, so when people ask she can direct them to it and make herself as the company more money.

Take that awful “Pink Stuff” for example. No one had heard of it before she mentioned it, now it’s sold out everywhere and interestingly on her Facebook groups there are loads of people saying what a terrible product it is.

Similarly, the Lush bathbomb phase of a few weeks ago. Lush have their biggest store in the world opening this week in Liverpool. Nice name check and a bit of promo for them there.

You’ll also notice she heavily promotes stuff currently in promotion in supermarkets.

Reactions: 7
the real housewife of herts is getting laid into by the loyalists.
Misusing the word jealousy too - an annoyance of mine. The word they mean is envious... which realhousewife is not!

• Sad
Looks like we're nearing the end of this thread already! I know people mentioned that they wanted therealhousewifeofherts mentioned in the next thread title, so how about something along the lines of:

Mrs Hinch #5 Truth Herts: buy my shark hoover, swipe up for this bleach, there's no end to the money she'll leech

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like we're nearing the end of this thread already! I know people mentioned that they wanted therealhousewifeofherts mentioned in the next thread title, so how about something along the lines of:

Mrs Hinch #5 Truth Herts: buy my shark hoover, swipe up for this bleach, there's no end to the money she'll leech
Yes!!!

Reactions: 4
Omg on that We Love Mrs Hinch page. Why do they just think we’re jealous! Why would I want to be a bleep like Sophie?

My life is pretty good thanks hinchers if your lurking here - I am happy with my life and I don’t need to wear six inches of makeup just to spray fabreze around all day and I have enough money for the things I need, so I don’t need to post swipe up’s to rip people off and the same goes for others on this thread, we are not jealous.

Just goes to show the kind of dumb ass followers she has, thick as duck if they can only see a difference in opinion to theirs as just jealousy! Wow what open minds you all have, oh yeah SHEEP just follow only wise people notice when something doesn’t seem right.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg on that We Love Mrs Hinch page. Why do they just think we’re jealous! Why would I want to be a bleep like Sophie?

My life is pretty good thanks hinchers if your lurking here - I am happy with my life and I don’t need to wear six inches of makeup just to spray fabreze around all day and I have enough money for the things I need, so I don’t need to post swipe up’s to rip people off and the same goes for others on this thread, we are not jealous.

Just goes to show the kind of dumb ass followers she has, thick as duck if they can only see a difference in opinion to theirs as just jealousy! Wow what open minds you all have, oh yeah SHEEP just follow only wise people notice when something doesn’t seem right.
Envy occurs when we lack a desired attribute enjoyed by another.

Jealousy occurs when something we already possess (usually a special relationship) is threatened by a third person” - from phycology today.
So no, hinchers. We are not jealous.

• Heart
People who say YoU’rE So JeALoUS because you dare have a different opinion to them are the most unintelligent. I’ve had it said to me numerous times and it’s so pathetic when they don’t have anything intelligent to argue so use the jealousy card

I do like how someone on the Facebook group has helpfully mentioned details on how she came across this thread. You know, just incase, others out there didn’t know it existed, it’s now really easy to find ?

Here's the new thread! I had to shorten the suggested title a little so it would fit. Carry on over here:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.