Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Morning all! (oii oii voyeur voyeur) šŸ˜‰šŸ‘ƒ

Soph (blesserrrarrrt) & I will be 'avvvin a deep rest today as we was up all night drinkin' hotbchoCKLITT & mugSHOTTS in our #HINCH x mugs watchin' glarss T.V!

Even though Soph is egggzausted (cos she never stops innnit) .. she still blesserrrarrrt managed to perform my favourite fetish of a laaavely facial foot massarrrge wiv errh beauuuutiful size 5's! šŸ‘£šŸ’¦ Just look at errh oii oii šŸ‘€šŸ˜‹

Blessed be thy flip flops!" šŸ¤µšŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Morning trolls, up and at em for work again šŸ’¤šŸ’¤

Do we think she will have a deep rest this weekend and have her weekend off or do we think she will be ā€˜workingā€™

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hunch, your fanceeeeee boot room is tit and wonā€™t last 5 minutes with country living. ATV šŸ‘ŽšŸ»

Iā€™ve never heard another person ever pronounce Am-a-ZON like her, proving sheā€™s from another planet šŸŖ

Also, she even got her boysssss name wrong ā€œBefore I tuck him into bed, we get his favourite milky bottle, we then kiss Ronā€™s headā€ Itā€™s LEN hunnnny LEN.

I have 3 children and never have to prove I care for and look after them, itā€™s called unconditional love and I always get their names right šŸ™„
Sorry hunnay but if didnt show a pic of you looking at yourself in a mirror whilst holding your phone and telling all your shoppers on Insta that you are doing the nighttime bed routine with your children while actually doing nothing and most importantly tell all your shoppers,, sorry I mean your friends on Instagram how much you love your children then it doesnā€™t count hunnay, hope this helps, atv šŸ‘šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So rather than put her son to bed, tuck him in give him a kiss etc she sits on the landing looking in to a mirror and films herself kissing him on the head! No goodnight hug?
My children are a similar age to Ronnie and I tuck them both in to bed every night (unless Iā€™m at work or not here) and my husband also comes up to bed with them to give them their good night kisses and make sure they are in bed tucked in etc. never have either of us sat on the landing looking in to a mirror (that we donā€™t have on the landing) and filmed ourselves!
She also said Ron has a routine and kisses her then dad dad (canā€™t he be daddy? No wonder the kids got speech issues), then Lennie and then the fur ball but in that clip he didnā€™t, it was her, then len! So thatā€™s another lie sheā€™s told! Heā€™s got no routine at All!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I donā€™t get the sharing of this routine and then following it with a post saying ā€˜no labelsā€™

Itā€™s not a label, Sophie. Itā€™s who he is. Itā€™s integral to his being and itā€™s vital you understand that to allow him to be his true self.

View attachment 989956
I truely think that the narcissist in her is actually ashamed that her child may have difficulties or needs, however you want to put it as we donā€™t know the diagnosis, I hate even saying that but itā€™s what I suspect, sheā€™s vile

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Ooooo guys!!! This is really interesting!!!
soooo I know a few have been saying they have been reporting the bots on Instagram today! And I decided when it was quiet to do the same! I just kept refreshing the page was was doing it as they started to follow Basically her new spam followers!
WELL! Look at her folllow numbers today!!!
muchhh lower than what they have been of late. Soooooo
Either Soph was too busy to buy bots today!
orrrr us reporting the spam bots is helping!
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
guysssss - I have been actively reporting each bot I can as it appears. My new job x
I have reported about 50 just this morning, which have come over night!

edited to say - obviously Iā€™m not trying to take full credit haha, I know Iā€™m not alone in reporting, just wanted to let you know Iā€™m on the case! X

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does she realise that just because the model hasnā€™t put trousers on doesnā€™t mean she has to wear it bare legged. Doesnā€™t she have dressing gowns as part of her tesshhhhco range? Seems odd to be buying yet more loungewear when you ā€œdesignedā€ a load of it to sell??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
How can she blatantly duck up her lie like that? States Ronnie's routine then shows him doing something completely different. I don't get her at all šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As usual sheā€™s just wasting money!!!
We all know if that boot room is to be a functioning boot roomā€¦ give it 6 months and all that floor will have to be changed etc!

Youā€™ve got the money to do it properly so just own it and do it, instead of trying to hold on to this little olā€™ relatable Soph who loves a barggggg

Reactions: 15
šŸ˜‚ guys Iā€™ve just remembered what I said that caused her to message me (after commenting on all on the board as mentioned on previous thread)

ā€˜I didnā€™t know bots could read. Atvā€™

Still relevant. They can write lists now apparently. šŸ˜‚šŸ™šŸ» What do we think her next ā€˜bookā€™ will be?
home renovation on a budget?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iā€™m really curious to see how sheā€™s actually going to cope with the real (not tend) mess that this notafarm is going to cause.
We all know her staged mess is usually just a few toys strategically placed around the floor but that boot room is going to be heaving with mud and damp and I actually donā€™t think she will handle that at all. Thereā€™s a big difference between untidy and filthy dirty!
I donā€™t think weā€™ll see that ā€œboot roomā€ (massive eye roll) again šŸ¤­

Reactions: 26
Who buys a beautiful big expensive house and uses stick on floor tiles? Cos if sheā€™s trying to stay relatable it isnā€™t working. Just makes her look like a fake
Yes my guess is sheā€™s using little rooms like this to fill will Amazon shite to appear more relatable to the sheep, then BOOM a 80k kitchen will be installed and brushed over. Sheā€™s trying so hard to stay relatable. Sad old bint. And who the duck would want a boot room thatā€™s not even heated? Imagine in the depths of winter having to go outside to get your coats and boots on? And the coats and boots will be FREEZING cold. Mad old cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Iā€™m really curious to see how sheā€™s actually going to cope with the real (not tend) mess that this notafarm is going to cause.
We all know her staged mess is usually just a few toys strategically placed around the floor but that boot room is going to be heaving with mud and damp and I actually donā€™t think she will handle that at all. Thereā€™s a big difference between untidy and filthy dirty!
I donā€™t think weā€™ll see that ā€œboot roomā€ (massive eye roll) again šŸ¤­
Can we call it the Amazon room? Thatā€™s essentially what it is. A giant bleeping Amazon advert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.