Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well. I hope our sopha is ready for her nails to get chipped more times then a potato when she gets ‘stuck in’ to this ‘farm life’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just out of interest, how old is her house? 🤔

Did someone say it was only 20/30 years old?

Reactions: 6
Which boys ? Real or furry ? 🙄
As for the boot room reveal, its ok,looks like toilet decor minus a toilet tbh 😉
And I'm calling the 🦙🦙🦙 reveal on swashs 40th bd man cave reveal ✌ cos well....we all know sh is a biatch like that 😐
Also was not the 1st room completed hinch,it was your boys room 🦙🦙🦙😉🙄
Wheres the brolly stand ?
And a candle wtaf...oh its not a hunch candle 😳 is that a sign that a new range of hinch for tesco tat is on its way 😫
And is she really going to go out each bloody evening to turn on that battery lamp and light a sodding candle 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Newbie here. Got sucked into the 'Hinch' life at the start but over the last couple of years she's really gripping my tit! Just noticed on one of tonight's stories she says 'Home is my absolute passion'...ummm I thought that was cleaning huns or are we done with that now?? She's got her fingers in so many bloody pies at the minute with all the different Hinch products she's rolling out then just to add to her total relatability to her sheep she now is painfully, slowly showing us her new farm. So while everyone has been struggling during lockdowns etc good old Hinch has been sat like Scrooge counting out her piles of money to see what she can bring out next & convince her sheep to buy (cue..Hinchers start turning conservatorys into boot rooms!). She comes across to me as unhinged... its like she's playing houses like when she was a child, getting all excited about a bloody umbrella stand & don't get me started on scented flippin candles ...jeez!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
So ... do we really think Grinch & Inch have decorated the boot room first? As if. Inch would be shackled in a red room with Fiddle before we could say "here's a reel". Fiddle wearing Amazon cheapo wellies wielding a riding crop. Safety word: alpaca

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The boot room is a mess! Not the style, just the pointlessness and layout of it.
1. They have to put on their shoes to get to the boot room to then put on their NEW wellies (proving they never take poor Henry out for proper walks 🙄)
2. No space for said boots/wellies
3. Candles?! Wtf 😂
4. Pointless shelf full of crap, only thing it's good for is hitting your head on it
5. Press that will bang into the pointless shelf
6. Hooks with crap hanging on them but nothing actually useful for heading down the tend farm
7. Who in all honesty kits out the outhouses before indoors?!

Where are the alpacas? Have they been sent back to alpaca people already?

Reactions: 34
I listened in late to the conversation on the radio today . .
Almost tit myself when I heard "you've already got 2 children, what on earth possessed you to have ANOTHER 1 AND move to a farm?" . .
Obvs it wasn't Hunch . .
It was a fella ( I think) from a boy band . .
Totally got overexcited tho 🤣
Probably Kelvin Fletcher from Emmerdale he has a show starting soon about his family moving to a farm to be full time proper farmers

Reactions: 11
Lord & lady mushroom of maldon Manor
Poor ronnie is like the 2nd hand kid now isn't he 😪 , bedtime for ronnie she should be in there tucking him up, reading a story, but no, selfish in the mirror with the fave one 🤬 shes disgraceful

Defo looks “filled out” in one way or another 🤭🤣 she’s always full of tit that’s a given 👍🏻
Pregnant!? I reckon, you know the saying new house , new baby 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Lord & lady mushroom of maldon Manor
Poor ronnie is like the 2nd hand kid now isn't he 😪 , bedtime for ronnie she should be in there tucking him up, reading a story, but no, selfish in the mirror with the fave one 🤬 shes disgraceful

Pregnant!? I reckon, you know the saying new house , new baby 🙄
She’s the queen of cover up
...well, and baggy clothes, so we’d have a hard time noticing I think if she was, or wasn’t, at the moment 🙄 she really couldn’t cope, I don’t think, if she had more! I wouldn’t want her to either! imagine how tit the boys would have it! Especially if it was a girl 🙄

eta to add some commas and tit that I don’t usually bother with🤣

Reactions: 11
Just out of interest, how old is her house? 🤔

Did someone say it was only 20/30 years old?
That might have been me, I thought it was relatively new but apparently it is 1960s but the previous owner has clearly expunged any sign of this

Reactions: 5
Zophunch, here’s a tip for you - make contact with Stacey’s mate - Dilly, she’s a whiz at making areas work and has top notch organisation tips . Atb 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep you are right, bottles can certainly affect teeth because of the teat. One of Hinch's huns Glam Fairy aka Grim Fanny let's her 4 year old son have a dummy. His teeth are shocking. 😥😥
(Long time lurker) but my child is diagnosed autistic at 3 and a half and she still has a dummy which speech and language said is fine and to not try and remove it from her and she’s only just come off bottles at bed which provide her comfort in a world she is struggling to understand

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"She has the special sleepy touch"..........yes, its called being a mum. Most children feel safe, comfy and relaxed in their mums arms. Thats all part of being a mum, its just not something she's used to. I Wonder how long after the picture was taken was it before Lonnie was flung to the side for someone else to take over

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The "boot room" is just a stupid distraction for the huns. Oh look at me making this affordable and relatively achievable project. Out she whacks the 40k kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Apologies if this has already been said (quite likely 1000 times by now lol) but.....how the hell is she supposed to wash the mud and alpaca poo off their boots in that "boot room"? Or is she now not arsed about being clean, because being dirty is more relatable?
There's not one bit of it that makes sense. It's completely impractical 🤔

Reactions: 20
Is part of Ron's routine to sit on the floor with her staring in a mirror whilst recording it all? Poor wee mite, she should be cuddled up beside him reading him a story. She's a giant gangly fud of a woman!
Yes I had the exact same thought, who does that and why is she so weird, those poor children have no chance with that lunatic and her numpty of a husband, she has the special sleepy touch,,, what??? go and put your flip flops that excite you so much on one of those special hooks in your stupid boot room and don’t forget to hang up your testicles along with them or better still put them back in your wife’s handbag you arsewipe

Apologies if this has already been said (quite likely 1000 times by now lol) but.....how the hell is she supposed to wash the mud and alpaca poo off their boots in that "boot room"? Or is she now not arsed about being clean, because being dirty is more relatable?
There's not one bit of it that makes sense. It's completely impractical 🤔
Yes but as my husband always says “you can’t teach pork”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this has already been said before a gazillion times, but clearly all the big cleaning companies she works for should drop her soon cos it’s looking stupid now eh?! and she only does the sink, bath and dishwasher 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ And very rarely proper cleaning, just wiping, not problem solving!

P&G deffo should take note that as much as people still clean they realise about the amount of chemicals and hopefully soon realise themselves x Glad to have made change over the last year xx

Reactions: 16
Just like her plugging of horrible fast-fashion Shein, she’s really cranking out the AmaZON mentions lately isn’t she? She has a real knack for not giving a tit about the environment, wealth inequality (hello, Jeff Bezos!), labour laws, health and safety, equity, or human rights. As long as she can line her own pockets with affiliate links and swipe ups, and churn out the content with her landfill-bound tat, she’s happy.
All this at a time when Amazon in particular is being called out more and more for the despicable way it treats its employees. Again, don’t know how much press this has gotten in the UK, but Amazon is being outed in the news by current and former employees for deplorable working conditions, safety issues, totally unreasonable timelines for delivery drivers, cheap pay, etc. Just before Christmas, it came out that they made warehouse staff in the US work through a tornado, which resulted in deaths when the warehouse was flattened. Amazon is literally killing people, but Soph definitely needed that decorative robin for her boot room.

Don’t get me wrong, we all resort to Amazon sometimes, but her constant buying and plugging to her followers is just so socially irresponsible. She has millions in the bank.
I totally agree with you, she could use her influence to shop in a more responsible way. When she buys from
Small business for personalised clothes for her kids, it’s nice to buy local but then those clothes can’t be recycled .. it’s a shame. And having names of the kids displayed like this makes me inconfortable.. good way for the weirdos to call out their kids name in the street, you just don’t know what sick person is out there !
coming back to her shopping habits, She’s constantly buying tack. Cheap products and often, which means so many deliveries .. not very green !
She showed a long time ago how to refill her cereals. It was ok but we haven’t seen anymore eco tips from her.
Let’s not talk about all the cleaning products she puts in the drain 😵💫.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.