Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel really bad for anyone who doesn’t know who hunch is that’s gonna stumble across her “home is my paschunnn” style gram and leave a comment not knowing the level of abuse and they’re gonna get😩 anddd the fact she condones it! Is disgusting
‘get ya own boot room then’ funniest put down I’ve ever heard! How old is she? 5?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well. I hope our sopha is ready for her nails to get chipped more times then a potato when she gets ‘stuck in’ to this ‘farm life’
You don't believe she's actually going to do any of the manual work?she will literally pay someone then stop them take a picture or video of herself tending to do it,then back into the house she ll go to upload the montage while the staff carry on with the real work

Does she realise that just because the model hasn’t put trousers on doesn’t mean she has to wear it bare legged. Doesn’t she have dressing gowns as part of her tesshhhhco range? Seems odd to be buying yet more loungewear when you “designed” a load of it to sell??
Did she used to get paid by ebay to show off her ebaaaayyyyeeerrr baaaarggggsss back in the day?I swear she used to do swipe ups for all her dresses and stuff off ebay and now she never mentions it?

Reactions: 14
God I bleeping ate her. That is all. ✌🏼
Edit: I definitely did not eat her 😂 not sure why my post says I ate her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WTF is Inch using to shovel the gravel into the wheelbarrow, a bloomin teaspoon 🤦🏼‍♀️ Put your back into it mate 😆😄
Screenshot_20220115-102453_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I think with a small baby in the house she should be trying harder to show Ron she loves him the same. Not doing it right now

Reactions: 21
Hunches style is a bit out of favour, this is very “American farm house rustic” pretty much done with in the terms of fads. I’m all for having people decorate their homes in whatever style they want but Hinch is meant to be an influencer and has whole load of followers who want to see her DIY and clean stuff that’s current, no?

also I saw a tiktok yesterday that was American but I checked the UK laws and it was about tax. Basically saying influencers etc need to watch what gifts etc they are showing as if they’ve shown something that was gifted or for ADs or PR they not only pay tax on the earnings for aff links etc but also for the items themselves…

Also Hinches new home and improvements could be classed as tax deductible as she’s been showing it on camera 😑

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Slightly disappointed to see everyone giving her a hard time for not taking Ronnie to bed. He has a dad too, who’s more than capable of doing his bedtime. This isn’t the 50’s.
Ronnie is almost 3, we've NEVER seen her put Ronnie to bed. It's always a wave from a different room and someone else does bedtime. Its not like they take turns.
I always do bedtimes Mon to Fri as my husband works nights and I'm always home before bedtimes on the days I work, he leaves at 630, bedtimes aren't til 730 but he always reads them a story on the sofa before he leaves. But then I do the whole teeth brush, tucking into bed, my 8 year old thinks he's too cool now so I only get a cuddle, kiss and I love you, we do have a secret handshake tho, but he wouldn't dare let me tuck me him lol.. With my 5 and 4 year old girls this is our routine... I say "I" they say "love" I say "you" you get the jist, we end up saying "I love you so much forever always you're my.." then all 3 of us say BEST FRIENDDDDDD. Corney as but I've been doing it since my 5 year old could talk and then my youngest joined in... On sat and sun my husbands off work so he does the main part of bedtime, but you bet you're arse I'm upstairs giving all 3 a cuddle and a kiss before lights go out.

Everyone parents different, I get that, some people don't see it as a big deal but I have rules that you don't go to sleep on arguments, and you don't NOT tuck your children if you're home, if you're working that's a different story and clearly unavoidable - but if you're home you give them a massive squeeze and I love you before bed , you don't know what the night holds.

Sophie is nothing but a lazy bleep and there's a reason why she's never ever alone with her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
‘get ya own boot room then’ funniest put down I’ve ever heard! How old is she? 5?! 🤣
Ooh I’d love if I had the guts to reply but I am genuinely terrified she’ll send her nut nut fans on me. “I already have one hun and it’s not tend and bigger than yours so plz duck off “ x x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those two night time posts have really got to me,
Why is she sitting in front of a mirror!
Why can’t you cuddle Ron and put him to bed?
Why are you up cuddling len and putting him to sleep sitting up?
Absolutely narcissistic witch, my heart literally breaks for poor Ron, I don’t think I can read through these today it just makes me so angry and upset for that poor boy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh yes, that’s what me and my kids do. Sit at the top of the landing in front of a mirror before we say goodnight.
For duck sake soph.
Why don’t you put Lonnie to bed slightly earlier. Spend a bit of one on one time with Ronnie.
why don’t you actually kiss and cuddle him instead of ‘tending you do.
she has more interaction with the dog.

As for the bootiful boot room.
she’s only making it pretty so she can lock Ronnie back in there.

meanwhile, my B&M shoe rack is falling apart so we just open the pantry door, fling them in and hope for the best.

I mean of all the rooms you could be ‘tending to renovate. Why not sort Lon & Ron’s rooms out first, or the play room.

I wonder if Weeping Al has made her a safety gate yet to stop Fidde falling down the grand staircase whilst she prerecords her April content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I haven’t followed for a while. I’ve take it she has bought her CUNTry house then. What a single white female creep!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Random tit from my brain incoming…
So I’m 50 (eeeek!) and my kids are 28 and 25 and you know what - I thank my lucky stars every day that social media or even the Internet really didn’t exist when mine were little. At 24 with 2 babies and a husband who worked away a lot I’d have been absolutely sucked in to all of it. I know I would. It makes me cringe now to think of how influenced I could have been back then.
Thank goodness I’m as old as I am! 🥳🥳🥳 Anyway…as you were 😘
I'm just a couple of months off 50 myself but still 15 in the head! I feel the same bloody glad we didnt grow up with SM/Internet! Your kids are similar ages and my husband was also away alot ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah we know this is bullshit tho as hinch hasn’t a clue about neurodiversity
I don’t think she knows much about it, but I think she’s aware of some of the signs. Probably more the clear cut signs. Isn’t she mates with that twit PTWM? She posts loads of stuff on her son who’s showing a lot of ASD traits. I think Hinch will be jumping on that bandwagon much more because she can’t help herself bragging about this new house. Deflecting as per and using her poor kids to do it ☹

Reactions: 12
Try getting out the house with two kids when you need to get to WORK!!! A family day out is a luxury and exciting…..trying to be relatable again and it makes me cringe! 😂

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.