Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s gonna try and move on from the grey to prove a point and show she’s got range, every room in that house is gonna have a completely different theme and it’s gonna look bleeping scandalous!
And am here for it❤
Saw in Tesco yesterday some of her candles etc are blue. She’s defo moving away from total grey

Reactions: 6
I was intrigued / fascinated by cleaning / influencer accounts, they’re like the Australian experts in the daily Mail. I’ve learnt nothing new apart from shedloads of chemicals are the norm. I read People like her and felt sick. I’ve just seen the clip of Mrs Hinch sitting in front of a mirror recording little Ron and sharing his bedtime routine and felt so sad for him.
Omg I just finished this book, it's haunted me. I felt like sending it to her in the post just to prove a point..

Reactions: 13
She even has to embellish on the story about putting Ron to bed... "he always does it in the same order, mumma daddad lennie then Henry"

Ronnie proceeds to go from mumma to lennie...

I don't even know why that has irritated me so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she not doing the bedtime routine with Ron, you know, clean their teeth, bed and story (the books in his room that were all for the gram)?
Calls herself a mother!! She'd rather sit on the landing looking at herself

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I love you nusty trolls, you make me feel like I'm not going mad when all I see around me is how brill hunch is... Good few sheep in the family. Also for keeping me company at 3am with my current pregnancy insomnia!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Obviously these boys have no bedtime routine. Completely face bleeping herself in the mirror doesn’t count. Why was Lonnie still up at 11 last night! My little girl is 5 months and goes to bed at 6, if she wakes up we definitely don’t bring her downstairs! All the lights etc just wake them up!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is she not doing the bedtime routine with Ron, you know, clean their teeth, bed and story (the books in his room that were all for the gram)?
Calls herself a mother!! She'd rather sit on the landing looking at herself
I thought this. Even with Lennie, surely she can put him down for a few minutes to help Jamie? God can you imagine what a bleeping princess she must of been while pregnant... 'Jaaaimmmeeeeeeee, bring me the jus roll'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Morning all! (oii oii voyeur voyeur) 😉👃

Soph (blesserrrarrrt) & I will be 'avvvin a deep rest today as we was up all night drinkin' hotbchoCKLITT & mugSHOTTS in our #HINCH x mugs watchin' glarss T.V!

Even though Soph is egggzausted (cos she never stops innnit) .. she still blesserrrarrrt managed to perform my favourite fetish of a laaavely facial foot massarrrge wiv errh beauuuutiful size 5's! 👣💦 Just look at errh oii oii 👀😋

Blessed be thy flip flops!" 🤵🙏
You just made me vomit my breakfast! You nusty troll lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I truely think that the narcissist in her is actually ashamed that her child may have difficulties or needs, however you want to put it as we don’t know the diagnosis, I hate even saying that but it’s what I suspect, she’s vile
Yes I absolutely agree. It means that Ronnie will need extra attention and will need her and Jamie to adapt to best support him. That takes Sophie out of the centre of everything, and she can’t stand that.

Reactions: 20
I’m tired of seeing her try and portray this ‘everything is perfect’ life. She’s a horrible witch who hasn’t got a clue about reality.

A so called cleaner who never brought up Covid apart from to say she didn’t have it so people didn’t question her going off on her jollies! 🙄

Her kids are performing monkeys for her, wonder how many times she had to record the ‘bedtime routine’.

Grow the duck up sophie and get off your privileged high horse! Stop bragging about how rich you are and come back down to reality. You know the people who have put you where you are now, the ones who have lost loved ones, lost their jobs, their homes, struggling financially, missing time with loved ones due to work or Covid, the ones who struggle to put food on the table each day or be able to fix their cars to get to work. The list is endless. And here you are bragging about your ‘dream home’ and ‘I can’t believe it guys’. I can’t believe it either, that you’ve managed to and continue to manipulate vulnerable people for greed.

I will tell you one thing though Sophie. Dreams aren’t forever, one day you will wake up and realise that it can all disappear in the blink of an eye. A dream can easily turn into a nightmare. The more you lie, the more you take, the further you will fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Late to the party, had a glass of red by a real log fire and fell asleep … the boot room makes no sense. Most boot rooms normally have the boiler in, as this helps the damp coats boots etc dry out. Ours does, and it literally is a two second walk to the back door, but we keep crocs/sliders to wear back into the house. Wellies are ok, but yet again, any proper not tend country folk know that rigger boots are much better, warm and comfy 😉👍 I hope that helps.

Reactions: 19
No one will be allowed in that room with muddy boots. She’s going to have a mental breakdown having to clean actual dirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
754k views and 28.5k likes

315 comments 🤣
Reel update -

1.8m views
53.4k likes - 1.24% of her 4.3m followers
515 comments - 0.01%

Grid post -

2,827 comments, which is a teeny tiny 0.06% of her 4.3m followers

Can anyone see the grid post likes?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20220115-092801_Samsung Internet.jpg

Guysssshhh Im so happy to announce that I am indeed Mrs Hunch. Top 2nd in buying Mugshots in my local Sainos. Im fank yoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Reel update -

1.8m views
53.4k likes - 1.24% of her 4.3m followers
515 comments - 0.01%

Grid post -

2,827 comments, which is a teeny tiny 0.06% of her 4.3m followers

Can anyone see the grid post likes?
Someone further up managed to see the likes on the 'boot room' grid post

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.