Mrs Hinch #49 A Label here, a label there, Her hinchers will spend their pennies everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As thick as
I sometimes wonder if all these mummy influencers panic so much about their brands being damaged by "trolls" because they know in a real world job they genuinly wouldn't cope, to not know that Ke is the start of the name Keith f*cking beggars belief and this woman's an author ???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha 😂 That made my day 😂😂 Thank you oohthedrama.. As much as I love it wasn’t there anybody else with a higher vote? Xx

Reactions: 6
So her latest grid post has 371 comments and not one negative. Have I missed any that have been deleted? Does it drive anyone else mad that nearly every comment is asking her where she got her mirror/wallpaper/dressing table/tissue box cover/carpet that she has already a) mentioned in her caption and b) tagged all the relevant companies?!?! Do they not take the time to read their idols actual words or do they do it in the hope that she will respond? I'm so tempted to always comment "read above you dick".
Also looked on pictureperfecthouse who *gifted the tissue box cover and its £52.24 full price!! That is absolutely ridiculous! I wouldn't even pay the £38.99 that they have it on offer for at the moment!

On a totally different note and not wanting to veer off course but has anyone seen the new Lion King? If not, you must! It is brilliant! This cold hearted 'troll' (as ban tattle would have you believe) was in floods of tears 😭🦁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hinch needs to be very careful, she has become very complacent. Everyday there is a new member or more on here, the wheels haven't fallen off yet but they sure are gaining momentum.

The way Hinch acts is like she's succeded in her manipulation and brain washing and you Hinchers are under her spell until the end of time. Nothing lasts forever Soph, so you should be making that effort to interact with your 'army' because one day they will get pissed off and wise up, one by one, until there are none left, what will you do then? Yes you've made a fortune, but I very much doubt you've made enough to sustain you current way of living for the rest of your life.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Haha 😂 That made my day 😂😂 Thank you oohthedrama.. As much as I love it wasn’t there anybody else with a higher vote? Xx
These two both got a lot, but a new thread needs to be created once we get to page 50 and or 1000 posts, so I think if it goes on and admin/staff have to create one, they will choose the most recent one (if the winning one doesn't fit). I guess it would take too much time for them to go back through and work out who has the second most likes. Or at least I think this might be the case.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So her latest grid post has 371 comments and not one negative. Have I missed any that have been deleted? Does it drive anyone else mad that nearly every comment is asking her where she got her mirror/wallpaper/dressing table/tissue box cover/carpet that she has already a) mentioned in her caption and b) tagged all the relevant companies?!?! Do they not take the time to read their idols actual words or do they do it in the hope that she will respond? I'm so tempted to always comment "read above you dick".
Also looked on pictureperfecthouse who *gifted the tissue box cover and its £52.24 full price!! That is absolutely ridiculous! I wouldn't even pay the £38.99 that they have it on offer for at the moment!

On a totally different note and not wanting to veer off course but has anyone seen the new Lion King? If not, you must! It is brilliant! This cold hearted 'troll' (as ban tattle would have you believe) was in floods of tears 😭🦁
371 comments out of 2.7 million followers. It doesn't add up does it. Surely her lack of interaction with her 'hinchers' (I loathe that word) will have a negative effect on her insights or whatever it's called? So why are companies still pissing themselves to work with her?

Reactions: 16
Once we get to page 47(ish) I tend to temporarily 'bookmark' any new thread suggestions so it makes it easier to view them and see what got the most reactions, before creating the new thread.

371 comments out of 2.7 million followers. It doesn't add up does it. Surely her lack of interaction with her 'hinchers' (I loathe that word) will have a negative effect on her insights or whatever it's called? So why are companies still pissing themselves to work with her?
You would definitely expect a lot more than that! I wonder if day of the week and the time of day makes much difference? I'm sure by tomorrow evening the comments will have gone up. And of the 39,502 likes you would expect at least a fifth of them to comment, no?

Reactions: 7
Everything on that new post was gifted!

Why are karpetright gifting her carpets? You can buy grey carpets in any carpet shop. Do they think people are going to go and buy their grey carpets there just because Mrs Hinch does!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything on that new post was gifted!

Why are karpetright gifting her carpets? You can buy grey carpets in any carpet shop. Do they think people are going to go and buy their grey carpets there just because Mrs Hinch does!?
When she first posted about the new carpet on her landing someone on here checked online and it said it was nearly sold out. Im sad to say there are far too many who have not seen through her yet.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
When she first posted about the new carpet on her landing someone on here checked online and it said it was nearly sold out. Im sad to say there are far too many who have not seen through her yet.
That’s insane!

OMG how many times are people going to ask where the bloody tissue box is from? Ready the bloody post it tells you.
So today we have learnt Hinch can't spell and her shoppers cant read, f*** sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen this?
Sorry it’s not Hinch related, it’s insta related but I couldn’t not share.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Once we get to page 47(ish) I tend to temporarily 'bookmark' any new thread suggestions so it makes it easier to view them and see what got the most reactions, before creating the new thread.

You would definitely expect a lot more than that! I wonder if day of the week and the time of day makes much difference? I'm sure by tomorrow evening the comments will have gone up. And of the 39,502 likes you would expect at least a fifth of them to comment, no?
41,168 likes, 387 comments, out of 2.7 million? It all seems odd to me.

Reactions: 14

It does.

Sunday is actually one of, if not the worst day to post. She’s too stupid to do some basic algorithm research though. Then again why does she need to when she just got all that wallpaper ££££

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.