Mrs Hinch #489 My Dad made… My Mum said… Ray, Rod & Roy will be cramped in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house must smell like one big chemical with the amount of products she uses.

Reactions: 11
I reaaaaally have a feeling she’s pregnant with all the baggy clothes and moving house, following a balloon company. Just a theory 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Poor Alan, he’ll need one of these to weep his way through after seeing the alpaca professionals comments about his d.i.y
B43C2255-74AF-4731-82B7-77C28610FF24.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why when she puts up “candid” pictures of her with her little boys, does she always somehow manage to hide her face??
It’s always the same I’ve noticed. Always burying her head into the child and hiding her face??
She never shows her face in these “candid” pics when she’s playing with them
Why does she do this??
I will say though; when I lose with my two (similar ages to Ron and Lon, they don’t pose. So it’s impossible to get a posed picture where we all look grammable (not that any of these photos end up on the gram) so the only way to do it is if either I pose and just hope the candid shots of the babies look good, or distract them with something so they look happy and cute, so I then look candid. Usually my face is a bit down or side on as I’m looking at the children. This is the easiest way to get good photos of the children but not of me.

i think this is what hunch is trying to replicate, but as ever she never quite geta it right. Someone off camera must be distracting them, so she is free to pose, but also must make it look like she’s not posing and having fun. She doesn’t know how to do this, so just looks down. Also has thebenefit of hiding her unfiltered face, as others have mentioned.

hope that helps, all the vest 😉

Reactions: 9
The horses are like the neighbour's at castle greyskull, the party's already started. 🥳
I was thinking the other day it’s been a week or so since the horse montages last happened, hoping the owners have told her to duck off and stop posting images which might attract thieves

Reactions: 14
Well that would be boring - imagine hearing her shrieking voice saying ‘I just love ittttt’ ‘ I just love itttt’ several hundred times with pointy finger as she takes the film crew around her big GARDEN, showing off her spitting alpacas. Little Ron on his digger swearing like a little trooper, and Jamie in his grey joggers and wellies that he can’t walk in, going ‘oi oi’ and voyeur filming his wife from the cover of the treehouse saying ‘just look at er, bless er’ - yes it’s going to be a true rival to Jeremy Clarksons farm 😂

The only good thing about if she did have an upcoming show … is her fake timeline and endless lies would be exposed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha!!! Like she’s already doing ‘DIY’ at this time of the morning with two kids under the age of 3. I only have one 2 year old yet I couldn’t do that! Also…. Not got the camera angle right have you? Can’t actually see anything than a wall!

Did she upload this mornings offerings by mistake? There's no nauseating music over the top of her doing a menial task???? No caption or context. Just filling drill holes. Presumably done by mistake when she was rage drilling after seeing staceys birthday present for Joe.

Or is she trying the AMSR thing again?

Also was it mentioned Jamie mugging tattle off about his thumb yesterday?? Absolute divvy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: ( The words of wisdom by Jim royal ( not Hinch) Farmer, my arse!

• Haha
Maybe she’s filling in the holes that she made when the Christmas tree was nailed to the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she upload this mornings offerings by mistake? There's no nauseating music over the top of her doing a menial task???? No caption or context. Just filling drill holes. Presumably done by mistake when she was rage drilling after seeing staceys birthday present for Joe.

Or is she trying the AMSR thing again?

Also was it mentioned Jamie mugging tattle off about his thumb yesterday?? Absolute divvy
I’ve just had a look and that story is gone. Must have been a mistake.
twit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.