Mrs Hinch #47 Baa baa Hinch's sheep, have you any ads? Yes grinch yes grinch insta beg is full!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't wait until Ronnie is potty training, and smearing his tit all over the grey house in a bid to add some colour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s so strange. I really don’t think the lift goes to the top floor tbh.
I actually think it does - I think she is an extremely clever woman who has worked out how to exploit those who cannot see her f*ckery/fakery and she will do anything to build her following and her bank balance. Is she clever enough to keep this all up though? She may well have contingency plans for when the tide starts to turn against her but any plans will always put her above everyone else, including her family.

Reactions: 17
I just can't wait until Ronnie is potty training, and smearing his tit all over the grey house in a bid to add some colour.
That won’t be in her stories.. 😂 She will only say he’s a little angel that’s never had an accident.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually think it does - I think she is an extremely clever woman who has worked out how to exploit those who cannot see her f*ckery/fakery and she will do anything to build her following and her bank balance. Is she clever enough to keep this all up though? She may well have contingency plans for when the tide starts to turn against her but any plans will always put her above everyone else, including her family.
Was about to reply to the OP as that’s all an act I think as otherwise she wouldn’t have manipulated 2.6mil hinchers into believing she’s just “normal soph next door” and “all new at this” and they’re all “in this together” definitely very conniving

Reactions: 13
Soph - "these are the only wipes I am using ... "

If these are the only wipes she's using then that leads me to one of 3 conclusions:

1. She is using washable wipes on Ronnie's bum
2. She is wiping Ronnie's bum with cif wipes
3. She's lying.

Wipes are wipes whether they are cleaning wipes, make-up removing wipes, baby wipes or what-ever.
Still made of plastic and packed in plastic
Still clogging up our sewers
Still ending up polluting our beaches, countryside, waterways and oceans.
I think she probably meant it’s the only wipes she’s using to clean because she mentioned her wipes basket.

Reactions: 5
Jeez that woman’s house looks like a car boot sale. Didn’t anyone teach her that less is more? If ever you feel your house is cluttered, just look at MH house. I’ve got two kids and thought my house was bad 😂 My house is immaculate compared to hers.
That ig Woman cleaning_my_anxiety_away is a joke too. Trying to be MH double. Too much tat.
Oh my word I just looked up her account. She’s the double of Hinch! The house, the mannerisms, the voice, the way she swallows really hard when talking. She’s copied her so much it’s scary.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The last few days watching her stories and catching up on here, I’ve been trying to put into words but just can’t seem to describe it... the way she lives her life now must be so dreadfully dull. It’s a beautiful bank holiday weekend in the U.K. yet instead of spending time with her family or exploring our country she’s pottering about B& bloody M mindlessly buying unnecessary tat. It all seems like an odd game to her, like her house is a dolls house and she’s an oversized child just playing at life furnishing and gardening and playing mummies and daddies. I can’t quite get my head around it all or put it into words. It isn’t right.
I think because what we’re being presented with is a caricature of ‘the perfect life’ but really it’s all one giant *Ad. Sort of like an episode of Black Mirror. We see her clean, clean things in a clean house. @bigmultinationalcompany, *gifted, @randomnbrand. Swipe Up Guys!
I would love to do a daily tally of how many items she purchases/is gifted or my favourite -collaborates with- and encourages us to also buy.
Very little of this is the real Sophie, it’s all part of the *Ad.

Oh my word I just looked up her account. She’s the double of Hinch! The house, the mannerisms, the voice, the way she swallows really hard when talking. She’s copied her so much it’s scary.
I had to stop looking at these accounts. I was genuinely getting uncomfortable and sad. I was watching one where one of the ladies children was in the background as she was dancing, I can’t remember why but it was some sort of attempt at increasing engagement. The child looked unsure and uncomfortable and it was very cringy to watch. Not the dancing but the weirdness of the situation. It’s actually worse when they’re not constantly selling you things.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her OH is even called Jamie [emoji1787] i had to do a double take and check if it was Hinch’s story

• Haha
  • Wow
Look. Sorry and all that BUT baby Ronnies face TERRIFIES me. He has an adult head on a babies body. Once you look you can never unsee 😱
I totally agree. He's the spit of bug boy. I got anhilated saying that on a different thread but I don't care. It's my opinion. So let the hate commence 😘

• Haha
Is it me or did she look a tad stressed in that last story?
She looked like she was about to burst in to tears

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she looked stressed but she did look as though she’d been crying.
Must have been reading the comments here about how people think she’s a bad mother and her baby’s ugly. That’d make me sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Find in hilarious that I mention on the thread prior to this that baby hinch has dropped off of her top 5 highlights because she doesn’t document him enough and low and behold he’s soon back there.
Morning Soph, it’s all getting really boring now. Please work out what it is that you’re aiming to portray yourself as, cleaning account? learning first time mum journey? home account? All of which are very useful to people and all knowledge shared is excellent, but find a direction and go with it but along the way be relatable!!!! If your a FTM show the ups and downs of it, if your a cleaning account then actually clean something but explain where Ronnie is etc or whose watching him so the poor followers in awe of you can learn a true and relatable way of managing it all rather than trying to pretend you do it all alone and therefore making others feel like they’re clearly doing something wrong with not being able to keep up 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Tbh she really needs to sort out the highlights. Maybe do that instead of buying ebayers at 3 in the morning. There’s multiple tabs of the same thing so it’s impossible to find anything. I’m surprised that if she’s such a saleswoman/clever she hasn’t streamlined her highlights to be more helpful to her shoppers!

Reactions: 8
New thread already, you guys move fast! I can barely keep up 😂
Her "Hinch Haul" last night got me, banging on about not using wipes anymore because she didnt know how bad they are, yet she's showing off this huge pack of wipes! Just because she only bought one pack doesnt mean she'll use less, she will probably just buy them more often.
And I dont understand why she has to fill every available space with unnecessary tat, asking what she should put on the bottom of the table 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is it mandatory to look into the camera all sweet and innocent and as if you are going to fake cry. Vom

Reactions: 7
Soph - "these are the only wipes I am using ... "

If these are the only wipes she's using then that leads me to one of 3 conclusions:

1. She is using washable wipes on Ronnie's bum
2. She is wiping Ronnie's bum with cif wipes
3. She's lying.

Wipes are wipes whether they are cleaning wipes, make-up removing wipes, baby wipes or what-ever.
Still made of plastic and packed in plastic
Still clogging up our sewers
Still ending up polluting our beaches, countryside, waterways and oceans.
The irony of her posting wipes so near to the posting the story about the Amazon and recycling.
She doesn’t give a shiny tit about the environment and if she thought anyone would be conned that she did by that quick nod to the Amazon she’s bleeping stupid

Reactions: 15
The irony of her posting wipes so near to the posting the story about the Amazon and recycling.
She doesn’t give a shiny tit about the environment and if she thought anyone would be conned that she did by that quick nod to the Amazon she’s bleeping stupid
It truly is ironic .... does she not realise P&G are one of the the biggest contributors to deforestation - does she realise by the time Ronnie is 40 the Amazon rainforest could be gone if we all don't cop on.

Even people in Maldon need that rainforest !
Mrs H you have a platform that could make a difference... educate your followers then can then educate theirs ...

Reactions: 12
He isn’t the one conning people and putting on a front etc it’s his mother so he shouldn’t be slated, he’s just a tiny 9 week old baby. I would however like to see more of her being abit more of a mum which since mentioned about the ups and downs of motherhood she’s started mentioning night sweats etc which I am fully aware is giving her content and I can’t stand the woman but at least it’s actually some relatable content! So those that do love her (especially some of her younger followers and first time mums etc) get a true insight to what motherhood is like and will see that they are not alone if they were suffering night sweats etc. I think if she’s gonna be around at least be helpful! As I said, I can’t stand her and am in no way defending her but more trying to get help for those of her followers that have bought into her fairytale life. Does that make any sense i’m Definitely rambling this morning 😂 was up 9 times with the 7 month old last night so please bare with 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just want to divert the subject here from appearances. Regarding shabby2chic boutique. I think the owner is far up her own arse, obviously judging on what I’m seeing on instagram. Few weeks ago she was slagging other small businesses for copying her. It’s easy to pop to ikea grab few items and stick a sticker on, not a rocket science. Plus her prices are horrendously high. She’s not a first one and not last. I know a girl who’s was doing that before for a fraction of it in way better quality. She’s has a daughter who is 7 and loosing her vision( she won’t say that on her instagram because she doesn’t want sympathy) she works her ass off working full time and running a small business from her box room only to be able to provide for things after school her daughter likes to do like assisted dancing classes and swimming. Also there’s an treatment that NHS won’t fund. Health insurance she’s paying for is costly. She’s trying to save £25k for her daughter treatment. She packed nice package and sent it to Mrs hinch last week( I needed to give her a push) let’s see if Sophie acknowledges it and show it. I hope she does. Sophie i know you read here so do good deed and give a girl some love perhaps you can turn a card around and show that after all you still care about small businesses not only expensive £1000 gifts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.