Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who is a fan of Sophie who has found their way here following comments on the Virgin Radio post, please take the time to actually read here before you make judgements on us.

We are not trolls.

We do not send horrible messages to Sophie.

We do not ridicule her appearance. In fact we always, always say that she looks 100x better unfiltered, unedited, than she does in posts where she’s changed so much of her appearance that she’s unrecognisable. If you see anything that she herself has posted, that is not the real her.
We do not say anything negative or unkind about her children. We are absolutely in Ronnie’s corner especially, desperately hoping he’s getting the support he deserves.

We also do not say anything horrible about Henry. We are worried for him as he is morbidly obese. Sophie is neglecting his needs, and has done for quite some time.

We are a supportive community of complete strangers. No one needs to preach #bekind over here, because everyone is kind and respectful of others’ opinions. Just as it should be.

So, before you jump in and start defending Sophie, please make sure you have all the facts.

The wiki at the top is a good place to start x

• Heart
Reactions: 147
“I can’t work for free “ Lololololmfaorofllolol!!!

“work” The kinda tit every other mother has to do WHILST holding down a job and bringing up children.
Remember folks, this is the dumbass who actually labelled a drawer in her IKEA chest of drawers ‘work stuff’ and then filled it with pens and pencils.
I mean come on to duck Soph, stop trolling us you bleeping fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She seems to be having some sort of a breakdown. Do influencers tend to get new/renewed contracts at the end of the year? Is this why she is ramping up the ads and engagement right now? All the stress of having to 'work' seems to be getting to her.

She hates not having control. She must be seething with rage now.

Reactions: 31
And this is why she does so few grid posts and why she never uses Facebook or Twitter. By only posting stories on Instagram there is absolutely no opportunity for public feedback which is exactly how she likes it. It’s the Mrs Hinch show 24/7 and no one can say anything to contradict her narrative.

Reactions: 48
LMAO. I’ve just caught up from the beginning of this thread. Little old naive me (from a tend village btw) over here screenshot loads of Hinch replies and of course you all beat me to it 😂

bleeping Steve has ruined me ☠

If Inch is with her what do you think he’s doing? Just sat in the bathroom on his own, waiting for it all to blow over. It’s Friday night man, they are in a hotel together and she’s spreading tend kindness and happy New Yeahs to trollzzz.

Had to laugh at the huns saying “you killin the comments Soph” duck off. Yeah telling someone to be kind and quote their pets is really telling them!! Maybe next time hunnays?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Well well... someone at Gleam is going to have a nightmare of a Monday morning..

• Haha
Reactions: 42
fI Inch is with her what do you think he’s doing? Just sat in the bathroom on his own, waiting for it all to blow over. It’s Friday night man, they are in a hotel together and she’s spreading tend kindness and happy New Yeahs to trollzzz.
Cheeky bathroom video call with Mad Ma while Zoph rants and raves in the bedroom.

So sad at the thought of the Huns wetting themselves cos Zoph's replied to them. Imagine that being the best thing that's happened to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maldon had the 5 highest week on week covid rates for the UK.... Just saying whilst Mrs Anxiety is off spreading it around.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Missing her kids? Does she mean she’s missing filming them for content and without them is feeling vulnerable and unsure what to share or talk about?
Let’s take a look at her parenting. We have never seen her alone with Ron or take him anywhere by herself. I’m a mum and I have a lot of mum friends, and I find this absurd as would my friends. A woman who is capable of going on radio, attending meetings with Tesco and Penguin, yet she can’t take her son to places like Costa, the park, shopping, soft play centres etc by herself like the majority of mums or parents. I find that weird. Filming your son performing routines, or sat on the toilet is not parenting. She’s so detached from what being a parent really is about. If her mum and Jamie weren’t around, how on earth would she cope? She is a joke of a woman. The sooner the media expose this online con artist the better. I can’t cope with the amount of lies and hypocrisy that she spouts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Yet to catch up but just watched her snories. I guess someone caught up on Tattle on her “mystery” flight. How about you be accountable you money-grabbing talentless Stacey Solomon wannabe? bleep.

Reactions: 21
Actually very very shocked she’s mentioned Arthur! I’ve followed his case from the beginning. It is truly awful.

Seems really strange to be posting about something so serious when you’ve just been aggressively banging your fingers off the keyboard replying to nusty people tho…🧐

Reactions: 41
SS has liked the virgin radio post.. she must be snorting her way through the comments #tendbesties

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Maldon had the 5 highest week on week covid rates for the UK.... Just saying whilst Mrs Anxiety is off spreading it around.
And now she’s going to have loads of photos of her with her big horse face next to a very vulnerable young lady. All for Hinch and the mother’s egos. It’s a sad state of affairs

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.