Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh guyyysshsch, I was up all night last night with a teething baby and desperately wanted to have an early night but this has given me energy I didn't know I had and cheered me up so much. Just laaaarve yas.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"I literally miss them." Erm yep as the other option is you only Tend miss them. ...

Actually maybe that's why you feel the need to emphasise it because you're actually pleased that someone else is looking after the boys yet again. X

Reactions: 28
What is she droning on about "unkind messages"??? We are concerned for Katie you silly fake bint!!! Get over yourself!!!

Reactions: 16
My god she’s still going on these replies. So she’s child free in what I would imagine is a lovely hotel and she’s too busy on her phone. What an exciting marriage they have. 🤯🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her
Winning thread title by @Pollyanna263 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Quick recap.
Soph did lots of ads ...lots.
They included:
Undeclared ads for all her own range of Tessshco tat.
Some hair extensions that look like someone had tipped super noodles on her head.
Crappy photo “baubles” that were as flat as a pancake and have a hole right through your loved one’s forehead to hang them up.
And the traditional Christmas succulent in a greige pot. No home is complete without one.

The Elf is back and making contrived visits every morning. We suspect they’ve all been filmed in one block. Jamie in the red vest has been spotted numerous times in reflections and the plasters from the tend messy house made an appearance in today’s.
The boys are being given a gift a day in the build up to getting more gifts on Christmas Day. And Henners is restraining himself and thus far and hasn’t eaten his entire advent calendar of shhhhnacks.

Soph decorated her fireplace for Christmas shortly after Stacey posted a photo of the one in Rex’s bedroom. The fireplace is still off centre but now it’s got a little house (for the reveal?) and some trees that look like a loo brush on it.
The main event of the big tree has yet to be revealed though. Although Soph did show herself and Jamie getting the stuff out of the attic of memories to do it yesterday. It was a happy family time with Soph bullying Jamie and being a general witch to him because he wasn’t quick enough to follow her instructions. You’d think Trace would give them hand, but she’s just pleased to have more space up there with the baby on the way. She also made huge Rice Krispie reindeer cakes for Ron, that he could have had fun helping with.

She did a charidee post for Save The Children were she and her family made Christmas jumpers by sticking stuff on to old jumpers, Soph’s was off the shoulder, natch.
They actually let Ron do something on the video but ruined it by literally not helping him at all so he couldn’t join in properly. Then they pretended that he took the gridpost photo of them, which is just bleeping farcical, but the charity put his name and age on their page to credit him with the pic! 😂

We then had an early morning hospital drama because Soph has broken her little toe (again) she went off to A&E and reckons it was x rayed and has “literally snapped” in two.
She did a story about how the nurse she saw loves watching her stories.
I hope she slipped her note before she left or I for one won’t believe it.

Today she’s in London to do the Chris Evans Breakfast Show, she’s wearing one slipper and one shoe, been crying about Ronnie not being able to talk to his little classmates in nursery today and hobbling round. Maximum sympathy mode is in full swing. There must be a big announcement coming...
She’s also been on a lunch date with JimBobSmallKnob to Borough Market and been reminiscing about their younger years before kids. Doing quite well for someone who supposedly had no sleep them..

She told told Chris she is going away for Christmas, somewhere I might snow, and she’s not revealed,Inch it until the day. Place your bingos now!

Article about her interview:
Broken bones and an untidy house. This is not what we expect from the queen of clean and simple. The Instagram influencer and best-selling author joined the Chris Evans Breakfast Show with Sky to talk about her mum-accident, how to control your mind with Ta-Da lists and giving yourself a break.

She told Chris: “I’m currently at Virgin Radio with a slipper on, in my pyjamas, freshly from A&E but it's all good. I broke my toe doing mama duties in the middle of the night during a night feed on the door." Ouch.

Talking about her new book, Life In Lists, she said: “I needed those lists in my life so I thought hopefully others will too but it's a fun way to organise, motivate yourself, have fun. Also there's some fantastic me-time lists in there, lists of what you're grateful for and it's a special notebook. I hope everyone enjoys it."

On adoring Christmas, she said: “I’m a full 10, especially since having children. I feel like I'm reliving my youth. I can go back to pretending I'm excited for the children but it's actually for me."

So is her house a Santa's glam grotto already? She revealed: "It's messy at the moment, if I'm honest with you! I have a very messy house but that's ok. The fireplace has been decorated and has had its Christmas spin put on it. Apart from that I've made some reindeer rice cakes for the kids. I haven't started my Christmas shopping just yet but I have a hell of a load of lists and I think I've written them all down so I feel organised, but am I? I don't know. Hopefully so."

On loving 'mind maps' she said: "They're underrated and that's why I thought maybe, with my bizarre thoughts, if I just put them in a book and if anyone else can have fun with it and enjoy it and make it helpful and it's useful then great, so there's some fantastic mind maps in there.

“One mind map I've got at the moment is I really would love to buy a motorhome. I took the kids on a motorhome trip with my husband not that long ago and we loved it so I really wanted to look into buying one but obviously they're quite expensive. So I was thinking I need to really look into this properly, so I made my own mind map on what different makes are there, the price ranges, the sorts of dealerships, the best way to do it and I made a whole mind map on it and it's helped me to make decisions. I've done so many different ones, projects for the house as well because it gives you clarity. It gets it all out of your head.
“I absolutely love stationery anyway, I love notebooks so to be able to create my own is amazing and to see people using them and tagging me in them and saying this has helped me and that's helped me… Oh my gosh, thank you, I love it and there's some fantastic winter lists in there too."
On making Ta-Da lists, she said: "They're the opposite of To-Do lists and that's why I love them because some people go to bed at night and they give themselves a hard time, you know, I didn't do that... Well, you did make the dinner, you did make the bed, you did walk the dog. Give yourself some credit.”
Feeling at home on air, she said: “I did quite a lot of radio from home and I learned to enjoy the chat and if I'm honest as well, my followers have made me realise that it's ok just to be who you are. They're all so incredible. They support me no matter what I do and it's amazing; the highs, the lows, the struggles, the success. They're always there. So worst case scenario I mess up on here, they’re still there, bless them. So I'm so grateful, I just feel more relaxed."
She joked: “Maybe it's the Oramorph from the hospital that I've just had from A&E."

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
I thought that we found out where they worked wasn’t in central London so what’s she on about?

Reactions: 10
Her actual reply’s to people commenting on the virgin radios post! I can’t believe she actually has time to look through them all and she’s so rude and unprofessional!
Edit you’re post lovely, can see you’re Instagram account picture and account name ☺

Reactions: 6
It’s the fact the mum’s other daughter had covid and she’s tagging #mrshinch#mrshinchchangedmylife etc etc, it’s vile, she’s riding Hinch’s coat tails to get a boost off her kids illnesses 😩
Omg didn't even notice that wtf the mother nerds help

Reactions: 7
first time ever commenting but I saw this and had to. She literally went onto this woman’s profile & stalked it to find out the names of her cats. She’s officially lost the plot. CREEPY
501D401E-B6D4-463E-B93A-A5ACFE4A76DA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Not being nasty but why does her face look so swollen up?! Like she’s had an allergic reaction???

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.