Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she went to A&E in the middle of the night for a broken toe!!! And people wonder why the NHS is on it's knees... Because of idiots like that!!!

Why could she not just be a grown up and use some bandage to strap it up?? The woman is an absolute joke!! What a waste of precious time and resources!!
It is unbelievable that she wasted A&E time for a broken toe!! A&E is for life and death situations! Why didn’t she wait until the morning then go to minor injuries?! I also can’t believe that A&E gave her the time of day and x rayed her, rather than sending her packing.

Reactions: 24
Why has she stopped? Has Jamie taken her phone away?! Stop spoiling our fun James!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hope Santa delivers you the “Be Kind” message?

Soph sorry to break it to you but

Santa is Fake, Just like You and your filters 🥴

She’s really clinging on to this Disney life style isn’t she and make believe Santa.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why was she doing a night feed on the door though 😂 daft bint can barely string a sentence together, still don’t know what a bleeping mind map is despite all that waffle. What is with that bleeping grin.
She really does look demented in her cheesy grin photos, trying to be like her tend bff ss, it’s embarrassing and pathetic a grown woman copying another grown woman, got this woman acts like a child and I’m sure this has already been said but seriously going to London to talk on a radio show is not something that a person with genuine anxiety could do, she’s such a complete fraud with not a single redeeming quality

Reactions: 12
Kids are fine, the queen herself is beside herself because she can’t go out and play on her bike, we managed to get one via my Mum and her local selling page, it was virtually brand new. The elder two are more annoyed that they still have to do school work and not sit on the Xbox all day. H is fine, he’s even engaging a bit more. That was an horrendous conversation. I’m suffering, my chest is bad, I’ve got antibiotics and stress hives. I need a break 😭.

I hope the teen is ok and you too 😘😘😘 xxx
So pleased the H has pulled his finger out with the rehab.

Sending you a massive hug and a huge glass of wine. This is all so tit! xx

Omg right calling it now, shes gunna surprise katie and her family with a trip to lapland with her, inch and the boys
Then she can declare it through the company as a tax relief thing!

She probably won’t even take the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It is unbelievable that she wasted A&E time for a broken toe!! A&E is for life and death situations! Why didn’t she wait until the morning then go to minor injuries?! I also can’t believe that A&E gave her the time of day and x rayed her, rather than sending her packing.
She obviously wanted it sorted before flying to Scotland, selfish cow

Reactions: 9
Omg guys guess what I've been put on the hinch naughty list 🤣 I liked someone's comment on virgin radio that said she looks different without her filters,didnt comment just liked it,then just noticed she'd disappeared off my Insta searches had a quick look and her and James have blocked me 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣 then saw this on my husbands insta 🤣View attachment 903942
No way are they lying in a hotel room. Without their kids. Blocking people on Instagram. She blocked me for liking a comment on Stacey Solomon’s page when the sheep were saying Stacey should call her baby a name that goes with Lennie and someone was literally like “that would be weird”. I liked it and Hinch blocked me in seconds. Jimbobnojob didn’t though. Maybe he likes looking at my pics when he’s in the garage 💁🏻‍♀️

Edit; Name her kid after Lennie. Not Rex! You know what I meant 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I’ll be shocked if she manages to have a baby girl with Inch if this is the way that she spends their alone time to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Won’t divulge much but I work in this field, you do need Photo ID to travel. Can be a DL depending on destination
Exactly surely she carries that in her purse, so no need for passport unless going to Lapland with KATIE, Make a wish with HINCH AND inch🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she spouting on about Santa delivering be kind messages??

Wouldn’t surprise me if she still believes. Do you think weepy Al sneaks into her house with his massive sack every Christmas Eve to deliver prinny her presents???
I think Jimmers sneaks into Freda with his tiny sack….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So from her raging comments tonight (so so glad I saw it happening in real time, I usually miss them ☺) we KNOW the “all the best” is the most passive aggressive comment she uses. Yet she’s SELLING gift bags she dESIGneD with those very same condescending words all over it, literally laughing at the shoppers all the way to the bank🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.