Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next up a screen shot of Dixie and Delilah & a caption telling her sheep to “do what you will”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Poor little Dixie and Delilah 😂😂 she’s off her head this evening and it’s even more enjoyable than when big Freda goes off 😂 I guess Jamie got in some marching powder for their child free night because she is pumped!
She’ll be coming down with a Colombian cold in the next 48 hours… she needs to calm her tits. Take the phone away jimnojob!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Option 1: She is flying alone and suddenly there is no anxiety even though getting on a train/ tube was incredibly stressful for her not long ago.

Option 2: She is flying with Jamie and leaving her two children behind (one of them for the first time ever) to travel over half the country away presumably for at least the day if not longer... and she hasn't spoken about how this might be hard for them all.

🤷‍♀️ I don't really understand her, not one bit.
ahh, but anxiety comes and goes don’t ya know, it’s not tend anxiety, honest 😆

Reactions: 8
View attachment 903849
In celebration of finally being blocked, let's look back on the post of hers that finally set me off..."don't give up, keep going! And get weight loss surgery, loose skin surgery, ratty extensions, filter your face to hell, botox, lip fillers, and make sure you lie about it all the time!" Not one mention of mental health, or that looks aren't everything. It's evident that looks ARE everything to her and I feel horrible for the people who look up to her, as I once briefly did. She's a horrific person. Those poor children of hers.
That post of hers is so vile. 'Don't give up, look how amazing I look now, praise me for how I look now please'. Absolutely vile post

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Ahh shite bags that's crap Polly. Big hugs honey, have you got folk round you that can help with shopping etc?
Times like this I wish Tattle had a message service xx
Have friends nearby but my nearest and dearest are a distance away. We’ll be okay…. What’s the other option!
Thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell she’s off her rocker tonight. Passive aggressive comments, they weren’t even unkind comments they’re true. She filters herself so much NO ONE knows what she looks like in real life!

If she can’t handle the comments then get off social media, you brought this on yourself when you decided too open a public “cleaning” account. EVERYONE is going to have their opinions on you soph! Your behaviour is embarrassing. No real Celeb would act that way. The fumes and fame has gone to your head.

And going through peoples profiles and find their animals names? Like that’s normal behaviour?
Get a grip of yourself soph.

• Heart
Steve is clearly off their tits on the oralmorph. I reckon Steve has set off to Rome for a #collab with the Pope. James has been to church recently after all 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Hello you nustry trolls...long, LONG time lurker here. Back in 2019 when Hunch was pregnant with Ronron, I messaged her out of concern when she mentioned that she was taking decongestant nasal spray (I'm a pharmacist and this is a big no-no during pregnancy). She promptly blocked me and I googled "Mrs Hinch is horrible" and the rest is history, here I am. I've lurked all the way up until now (@Bunnykins your thread recaps have me HOWLING) but I can't stay silent anymore.

A & E for a broken baby toe?! Who in their right mind goes to A & E for a broken baby toe...let alone in the middle of the night when you have kids sleeping? Who drove her - did she wake ma up from where she always sleeps, "Henry's room"? My hubby broke his baby toe last year. He taped it to the others and went on with his life. After two weeks, it was progressively getting worse so I forced him to make an appointment with his GP for an Xray referral. GP wouldn't give him one, as there's nothing they can do for a broken baby toe anyways. About two months after this and his toe getting progressively worse and worse, I sent him back to his GP (STILL not A & E) and she sent him for an Xray. Guess what - he snapped one of the bones in half. Because it had snapped in half, it couldn't possibly mend on its own and he had surgery to put a pin in. You know what they gave him for pain relief after his surgery? Paracetamol.

So we're supposed to believe that DogPie broke her baby toe, rushed to A &E in the middle of the night (and was miraculously in and out in under 3 hours?) AND ended up with oramorph!? Yet we're also supposed to believe that she had "no pain relief guys - just air & gas" with the deliveries of BOTH of her babies. Something just isn't adding up here. I'm inclined to believe that DogPie is either a) a narcotic junkie that gets prescribed controlled meds because she's a nightmare and it's easier for staff to just give in and shut her up, hence all the tend injuries (broken coccyx, anyone?) or b) there was no oramorph, she used this as her excuse for being a ridiculous idiot on the air with Chris Evans. No DogPie, you're just a wanker.

And now she's managing to put a WELLY on and gallavant through London on a toe that is "snapped in half"? Surely not even the sheep are believing the garbage that comes out of her mouth at this point. Also - why is Jimbobnoknob in London with her? She had a chauffeured car pick her up (can't ride the bus or tube like the rest of us - wouldn't want to be recognized without her filter, not that it's possible) so there is really NO reason for him to be there. She is such a child, needing a babysitter all of the time.

Don't even get me started on her lying about that beautiful little boy of hers. He is PERFECT just the way he is Soph - YOU'RE the one with the problem.

Sorry this was so long - she makes me SO ANGRY! Absolute fake and fraud she is. Back to my 10 liters of Coke and crunky snacks I go.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 127
Is she seriously going to come on doing her charity Katie visit tomorrow after getting off her tits and going mental at people tonight? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.