Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right. But if she was any kind of influencer or highlighting Ronnie's needs, you would think she would share. Instead of coming across as ashamed
100%.
Also why even mention it if she didn’t wanna talk about it? …. Oh sorry silly me… All about the content 🙃 I just hope someone somewhere, doctor, nurse, health visitor genuinely helps that poor little chap 💔

Reactions: 18
We haven’t seen the dolls house for ages, wonder if she’s finally been told to stop advertising Sylvanian Families as suitable for a 2 year old…..
She just has these obsessions, doing up the furniture was all she had shown for a while and she just laavved it then suddenly it just stopped, then it’s the dolls house and that stopped suddenly too, she never sticks with anything for long, wonder what the next fad will be, that house was never for Ronnie it was for her cause she has never grown up, the boring baubles for ronnies tree, what is wrong with this idiot, children love bright colours and it would also help him learn if she bought him some interesting and colourful baubles for his own little tree, the woman is either clueless or completely selfish but I think it’s probably a bit of both

Reactions: 22
Big hugs to you!! I think the majority in here at one point enjoyed her content, some are also ex hinchers. Your very welcome in here and us nusty trolls are very friendly and supportive. Good on you for seeing the light. Glad you had a lovely evening with your children and that you can leave the dishes for another time. ❤ hunch is a dangerous fucker.
Thank you ☺ I have got to admit I was quite scared to post haha! But I sit here some days absolutely pissing myself at you lot so I felt I needed to join 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Off topic but something has just occurred to me… I’ve noticed a huge increase in presence for Sylvanian Families these past few months, and whilst I initially thought it was lovely to see a resurgence of a sentimental toy brand I remember fondly, having now seen them being included in the George Black Friday sale, it’s hit me like a truck:

They paid Skeletor to promote the toys in an undisclosed ad and that’s why she hasn’t actually had a wrap on the knuckles like we expected 🤦🏻‍♀️
I agree. They do seem to be everywhere this year. I’ve said the same about her and Aldi specialbuys. It’s uncanny.

Reactions: 15
Slightly off topic but I've just discovered this woman (deffo late to the party) but I assumed this is what Hinch would do but instead we get family life and shittty plastic plants.

I am hookedddd.
View attachment 887217
Wow! Her cleaning videos are brilliant. Love that she only cleans houses of people who really need her help and won’t accept payment for cleaning 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Friday has begun.. obligatory pic of CC1 & 2, AD, AD, AD, and I’m smelling a jus roll concoction thrown in there too 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you ☺ I have got to admit I was quite scared to post haha! But I sit here some days absolutely pissing myself at you lot so I felt I needed to join 🤣🤦‍♀️
I had a baby 2 months before her. I enjoyed her stories, bought a few products that she pushed. Wouldn't say I was a full blown hincher. I'd only joined insta to follow her just as she got pregnant with Ron after a friend telling me to. When my baby was about 9 months old I remember feeling totally deflated. She had her house renovated at the same time as we moved and were having renovations done too. My family were doing most of the work for us for free, but because the standard, speed and finish wasn't on par with hinches I started to resent the work being done and not appreciate it. I told my partner and he told me to wise up. That she was gifted all that tit for free for advertising and she was a millionaire. It was her trying to be relatable to us common folk that does the damage. I soon found tattle and haven't looked back. I love my house, appreciated family for all their help and have forgiven myself for being a twit. Luckily I hid how I felt from my family so their none the wiser. She also made me feel shite about my parenting as I couldn't keep up with cleaning, washing and being a mum at the start. Again I've seen the light.

Tattle isn't the place of hate and poison that the hinchers and their goat queen would have anyone belive xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Friday has begun.. obligatory pic of CC1 & 2, AD, AD, AD, and I’m smelling a jus roll concoction thrown in there too 😉
Ah I was gonna call it on Jus Rol today too! It's like watching a scary film, I look forward to being horrified and disgusted by whatever she creates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She always puts photos up to make it look like Ronnie is playing with Lonnie when actually Ronnie is just quite happy to play with the little toys cos he has no toys of his own. I don't believe for a second that Ron and Lon have a bond, my girls are 13 month apart and have been inseparable since the day I walked through the door with my youngest as a newborn, they are 4 and 3 now and even though they batter eachother on the daily, they are best friends too and are extremely close.. It's very obvious Ronnie doesn't care for Lonnie in the slightest, that's why we see no interaction between the 2 apart from a staged pic here and there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Am I crazy…I thought she said Ron’s last hearing test was fine? Now he had glue ear that’s miraculously cleared up on its own?
ETA: maybe it does and I’m just salty for all the money I had to spend on multiple surgeries for my kids 😅

Reactions: 32
Am I crazy…I thought she said Ron’s last hearing test was fine? Now he had glue ear that’s miraculously cleared up on its own?
ETA: maybe it does and I’m just salty for all the money I had to spend on multiple surgeries for my kids 😅
She said the test was all ok but she wants a second opinion🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.