Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wanted to follow Ron’s lead on this, clearly sounds like something she’s been advised to try, but as always , Could do better Hinch. As I’ve said before Hinch woukd benefit from going to a nursery too😉

Reactions: 44
If she claims to love the dogs she met at the trust, why wouldn't she offer one her home? Probably as they are cross breed's and not pedigree for our sofa. I know she doesn't look after hen properly but I honestly don't understand how someone who loves dogs as much as her and has all that money for doing Jack tit could walk away from all of them! Then has the audacity to put up a beg for all her sheep to get one😡 she really is something else.

Reactions: 35
Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?
Winning thread title by @easeypeasey 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Quick recap. She’s done sod all basically except ads. Filtered Ads for the beauty box that she’d been doing undeclared ads for before, ads for hair extensions that she keeps in poo bags (explains a lot), ads for plastic wellies that she tend walks Henry in that have never seen the light of day and ads for her £25 mini Christmas tree that she tends is for Ron but won’t let him touch and decorates in the most boring and bland white decorations she could find.

She also did a huge ad for Dog’s Trust Charity that she pretended was a random act of kindness to drop off some stuff for Christmas. She and Jamie rocked up like Johnny Vegas and Cruella on a date night and proceeded to prat about in the kennels whilst pretending it was all some altruistic outing that they’d come up with themselves. Turns out she’s a paid advertiser. Nice. The poor pups have enough to put up with without that terrorhawk screeching in their faces. She proceeded to list all the attributes needed to rescue a dog, taking it for walks, dealing with pets who have separation anxiety etc
Safe to say Soph wouldn’t be allowed to set foot over their threshold if she didn’t have 4m bots.
Anyway at least the dogs got some toys and we all got to laugh at the state of her in her tit brown Michelin man coat. Is that from your Teshhhco range hunnay?

In between all this she threw clothes round the bedroom to tend tidy up, cleaned her washing machine drawer again!, posted some (hopefully fake, but if not get yourselves some self respect) licky bum bum innit messages from her sheep, got in to another “my kid is better than you kid” post off with Stacey over some crafts and played the sympathy card over little Ron’s undiagnosed “invisible speech needs” which change by the hour depending on what she’s trying to sell.
She also made some strange oaty cake things with Ron were he wasn’t allowed to join in properly and they had to sit on the kitchen floor because their table is covered in her tesco dining service and dust other than that her parenting content was her poking prodding and squawking at the kids and laughing in their faces from behind the ever constant camera.
Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
Brill recap buns. Don't forget she was round with charity case trace to do ANOTHER ad for pictures 🙄🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor Ron, Just let him make a mess - you are a cleaning account (kinda 😂)
I follow this American account with this little girl and her uncle who pours drinks into cups - but she spills it all.. she is sooo cute and loves the mess she makes. Hinch would never allow that to happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Winning thread title by @easeypeasey 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Quick recap. She’s done sod all basically except ads. Filtered Ads for the beauty box that she’d been doing undeclared ads for before, ads for hair extensions that she keeps in poo bags (explains a lot), ads for plastic wellies that she tend walks Henry in that have never seen the light of day and ads for her £25 mini Christmas tree that she tends is for Ron but won’t let him touch and decorates in the most boring and bland white decorations she could find.

She also did a huge ad for Dog’s Trust Charity that she pretended was a random act of kindness to drop off some stuff for Christmas. She and Jamie rocked up like Johnny Vegas and Cruella on a date night and proceeded to prat about in the kennels whilst pretending it was all some altruistic outing that they’d come up with themselves. Turns out she’s a paid advertiser. Nice. The poor pups have enough to put up with without that terrorhawk screeching in their faces. She proceeded to list all the attributes needed to rescue a dog, taking it for walks, dealing with pets who have separation anxiety etc
Safe to say Soph wouldn’t be allowed to set foot over their threshold if she didn’t have 4m bots.
Anyway at least the dogs got some toys and we all got to laugh at the state of her in her tit brown Michelin man coat. Is that from your Teshhhco range hunnay?

In between all this she threw clothes round the bedroom to tend tidy up, cleaned her washing machine drawer again!, posted some (hopefully fake, but if not get yourselves some self respect) licky bum bum innit messages from her sheep, got in to another “my kid is better than you kid” post off with Stacey over some crafts and played the sympathy card over little Ron’s undiagnosed “invisible speech needs” which change by the hour depending on what she’s trying to sell.
She also made some strange oaty cake things with Ron were he wasn’t allowed to join in properly and they had to sit on the kitchen floor because their table is covered in her tesco dining service and dust other than that her parenting content was her poking prodding and squawking at the kids and laughing in their faces from behind the ever constant camera.
Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
That bloody coat has me 😭 imagine the looks you’d get wearing that ffs 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet Hinch is clawing her neck. SS is turning a shed into Santa's grotto, and its looking so good so far.
Agree it looks great and I bet it’ll look fantastic when it’s finished. Grinch will soon be over for a photo opportunity.

I know we should t compare children but the difference between Rex and Ron is unbelievable….

'I really wanted to follow Ron's lead'....
PicsArt_11-24-07.15.17.jpg

Get your claws away from him. Stop helicopter parenting. Let him do it by himself. He's an intelligent, capable little boy and you are smothering him by micromanaging his every move!! For duck sake woman!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 156
Come on guys. We all know why it was floor cakes. If he was to say stand on a chair at the kitchen worktop we would be able to see the full on Xmas tree that’s been up since august 31st.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
View attachment 885728

Get your claws away from him. Stop helicopter parenting. Let him do it by himself. He's an intelligent, capable little boy and you are smothering him by micromanaging his every move!! For duck sake woman!!!

Wee man just switches off the minute her snippy fingers go near him

Let him make a mess, you’re a ‘cleaner’. Would even give you, dare I say….content? Actual content on your feed.

She’s as mad as a bag of spiders

Reactions: 47
I bet Hinch is clawing her neck. SS is turning a shed into Santa's grotto, and its looking so good so far.
Rex's little face at the end is just the cutest. He's so proud of himself because Stacey actually let him get involved... up ladders, carrying wood, clearing leaves. Hinch won't even let Ron pour oats by himself 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 58
View attachment 885728

This collage is honestly so upsetting. It’s like she never learnt to share as a kid. That’s that poor little boys mother, the one he is supposed to turn to for comfort and guidance and all he sees is a birds nest behind a phone slobbing on the sofa cackling at him. Devastating.

And ‘didn’t go to plan’ don’t even get me started.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
If that “baking” video is what she thinks is ‘following Ron’s lead’ then Christ imagine what she’s like when she’s in control 😒 why didn’t she just weigh it all out and put it into bowls so he could tip them all in himself.. I guess she only does that for her jus rol montage monstrosities 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 57
Come on guys. We all know why it was floor cakes. If he was to say stand on a chair at the kitchen worktop we would be able to see the full on Xmas tree that’s been up since august 31st.
Yep 🙄 exactly the same reason Lonnie was being fed propped up on the sofa earlier 🥱🥱
Literally lives her life for the gram - gotta keep the sheep on tenterhooks, waiting for the big Xmas tree and decs reveal 🙄🙄

Well it’s been a tit afternoon here.
Let me tell you Soph, you think Ron is hard work now, just wait until you have a teenager in your house. duck me. Mine has cost me £100 emergency locksmith this afternoon after he left the key inside the door and forgot, until he’d shut the door - when he was outside the house. No way to get in as key was in the lock inside so my key of course wouldn’t work.

But do you know what? Not once have I made him feel stupid or even been angry at him. Not even about the cost, which I really really could not afford. I didn’t let him see me cry when I felt so overwhelmed that I couldn’t take any more.
Because he’s a teenager, and the world is hard right now, and he made a mistake.

What if Ronnie did that? I dread to think.

I’ve caught up on 6 pages now, sitting in the dark as littlest is asleep and I haven’t got the energy to move from by his bed

D1C3FED8-3785-4F23-8D90-D290420ABEC5.png

@Andioooop I laughed so much at this that I almost woke my 3yr old 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
bleeping brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Bunnykins amazing recap, as always!

Tattle ads on point again while I was catching up…..
FB210851-F9AC-4B89-A36C-5F562512DBE3.png

Cakes…. Wtf. Did anyone notice they were Sainsburys marshmallows! Wonder why not Teschoooo?

That bleeping tree. I have no words. She’s so self-absorbed. I think she can’t stoop any lower and then she goes and does it again.

@horseybox1982 so good to ‘see’ you, I really hope things are okay ❤

@xcupcakex what a worry about the insurance 😔 who are you with? If same insurer there’s shouldn’t be a problem. If different insurer, if it’s not actually a known / diagnosed pre-existing condition it should be okay 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
My dog has just been diagnosed with hip dysplasia, we’re possibly looking at a double hip replacement 😭 so I understand the worry xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Why are they cooking on the floor. Has she got no bleeping counter space?? Did she clean the floor? Does she even own a weighing scales? I mean ffs like. As for micromanaging it…let Ronnie do it!! Stop hovering over him, stop clawing at him. If you are following Ronnie’s lead Sofa…LEAVE HIM THE duck ALONE! Rant over.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.