Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?
Winning thread title by @easeypeasey šŸ„³

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh šŸ‘
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit šŸ˜˜
No swears in titles! šŸ™Š

Quick recap. Sheā€™s done sod all basically except ads. Filtered Ads for the beauty box that sheā€™d been doing undeclared ads for before, ads for hair extensions that she keeps in poo bags (explains a lot), ads for plastic wellies that she tend walks Henry in that have never seen the light of day and ads for her Ā£25 mini Christmas tree that she tends is for Ron but wonā€™t let him touch and decorates in the most boring and bland white decorations she could find.

She also did a huge ad for Dogā€™s Trust Charity that she pretended was a random act of kindness to drop off some stuff for Christmas. She and Jamie rocked up like Johnny Vegas and Cruella on a date night and proceeded to prat about in the kennels whilst pretending it was all some altruistic outing that theyā€™d come up with themselves. Turns out sheā€™s a paid advertiser. Nice. The poor pups have enough to put up with without that terrorhawk screeching in their faces. She proceeded to list all the attributes needed to rescue a dog, taking it for walks, dealing with pets who have separation anxiety etc
Safe to say Soph wouldnā€™t be allowed to set foot over their threshold if she didnā€™t have 4m bots.
Anyway at least the dogs got some toys and we all got to laugh at the state of her in her tit brown Michelin man coat. Is that from your Teshhhco range hunnay?

In between all this she threw clothes round the bedroom to tend tidy up, cleaned her washing machine drawer again!, posted some (hopefully fake, but if not get yourselves some self respect) licky bum bum innit messages from her sheep, got in to another ā€œmy kid is better than you kidā€ post off with Stacey over some crafts and played the sympathy card over little Ronā€™s undiagnosed ā€œinvisible speech needsā€ which change by the hour depending on what sheā€™s trying to sell.
She also made some strange oaty cake things with Ron were he wasnā€™t allowed to join in properly and they had to sit on the kitchen floor because their table is covered in her tesco dining service and dust other than that her parenting content was her poking prodding and squawking at the kids and laughing in their faces from behind the ever constant camera.
Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.

Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127
Cruelly and Johnny Vegas is absolutely BANG on. Thanks bunnykins, I genuinely look forward to these šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Also a hinch recipe with no cheese? U k hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Not caught up yet butā€¦ baking. WELL DONE!!! But on the kitchen floor????? When youā€™ve got a dog!!! Try harder.

Donā€™t even get me started on the ā€œthey didnā€™t go to planā€ comment. Whatā€™s with the constant criticism. I know sheā€™s playing up to these additional needs now but he isnā€™t even 3. Additional needs or not heā€™s hardly going to rival Mary Berry is he???

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Calling a bingo now for a parenting book, focusing on Ron and his ā€œinvisible speechā€ needs. With her grasping onto him on the front cover. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ I guarantee sheā€™s in talks.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Winning thread title by @easeypeasey šŸ„³

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh šŸ‘
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit šŸ˜˜
No swears in titles! šŸ™Š

Quick recap. Sheā€™s done sod all basically except ads. Filtered Ads for the beauty box that sheā€™d been doing undeclared ads for before, ads for hair extensions that she keeps in poo bags (explains a lot), ads for plastic wellies that she tend walks Henry in that have never seen the light of day and ads for her Ā£25 mini Christmas tree that she tends is for Ron but wonā€™t let him touch and decorates in the most boring and bland white decorations she could find.

She also did a huge ad for Dogā€™s Trust Charity that she pretended was a random act of kindness to drop off some stuff for Christmas. She and Jamie rocked up like Johnny Vegas and Cruella on a date night and proceeded to prat about in the kennels whilst pretending it was all some altruistic outing that theyā€™d come up with themselves. Turns out sheā€™s a paid advertiser. Nice. The poor pups have enough to put up with without that terrorhawk screeching in their faces. She proceeded to list all the attributes needed to rescue a dog, taking it for walks, dealing with pets who have separation anxiety etc
Safe to say Soph wouldnā€™t be allowed to set foot over their threshold if she didnā€™t have 4m bots.
Anyway at least the dogs got some toys and we all got to laugh at the state of her in her tit brown Michelin man coat. Is that from your Teshhhco range hunnay?

In between all this she threw clothes round the bedroom to tend tidy up, cleaned her washing machine drawer again!, posted some (hopefully fake, but if not get yourselves some self respect) licky bum bum innit messages from her sheep, got in to another ā€œmy kid is better than you kidā€ post off with Stacey over some crafts and played the sympathy card over little Ronā€™s undiagnosed ā€œinvisible speech needsā€ which change by the hour depending on what sheā€™s trying to sell.
She also made some strange oaty cake things with Ron were he wasnā€™t allowed to join in properly and they had to sit on the kitchen floor because their table is covered in her tesco dining service and dust other than that her parenting content was her poking prodding and squawking at the kids and laughing in their faces from behind the ever constant camera.
Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.

Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
Everytime I see that coat she wore to the dog rescue I'm just genuinely amazed that 1 someone made it 2 she bought it and 3 actually wears it, and wears it in public šŸ˜·

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Bet they taste like tit, trying to be semi healthy with the oats but is happy to feed her family nothing but processed tit morning til night.. Makes no sense but OK. Asda have lovely character cake boxes where you just add water butter egg etc, real easy for kids if they don't have the patience to watch you weigh all the ingredients individually, especially at rons age, I know my youngest doesn't like to but my middle and eldest like helping me weigh and finding the right number, there's peppa pig, paw patrol, unicorn...... Loads. Try having FUN

Reactions: 74
Calling a bingo now for a parenting book, focusing on Ron and his ā€œinvisible speechā€ needs. With her grasping onto him on the front cover. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ I guarantee sheā€™s in talks.
Iā€™ve never understood the phrase ā€˜invisible speech needsā€™ she keeps spouting. Isnā€™t all speech invisible? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ what a fruit loop

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Whenever I hear the word "clever", I cringe. I can't bare it. Give him the egg and crack it. He's learning Hinch! And you are hindering it. Why did she need to comment the amount of marshmallows he tipped in...who cares! Well done Ronnie on baking YOUR oatcakes!! Just because you helped him Hinch doesnt always mean it's yours too.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Asda have lovely character cake boxes where you just add water butter egg etc, real easy for kids if they don't have the patience to watch you weigh all the ingredients individually, especially at rons age, I know my youngest doesn't like to but my middle and eldest like helping me weigh and finding the right number, there's peppa pig, paw patrol, unicorn...... Loads. Try having FUN
I still remember making the Tom and Jerry version of these in the early 90s with my mum šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I bet Hinch is clawing her neck. SS is turning a shed into Santa's grotto, and its looking so good so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She may as we made those cakes herself the way she held him... Just let him pour it in. It was already measured out... Yes he will make a mess but he would have done it himself

Reactions: 34
Bet they taste like tit, trying to be semi healthy with the oats but is happy to feed her family nothing but processed tit morning til night.. Makes no sense but OK. Asda have lovely character cake boxes where you just add water butter egg etc, real easy for kids if they don't have the patience to watch you weigh all the ingredients individually, especially at rons age, I know my youngest doesn't like to but my middle and eldest like helping me weigh and finding the right number, there's peppa pig, paw patrol, unicorn...... Loads. Try having FUN
Mine HATE making the cake but love decorating them. So I donā€™t bother trying to make them bake, they just decorate and I actually let them do it! Poor Ron donā€™t stand a chance he must be so bored :(

I bet Hinch is clawing her neck. SS is turning a shed into Santa's grotto, and its looking so good so far.
Kid craft-off!!!! Best bubs couldnā€™t be more obviously in competition

Reactions: 23

I donā€™t think she knows how to have fun šŸ˜‚ her fun attempt was chucking flour at a land rover šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If that's rons tree where's the tacky kids decorations??? Let him go wild man. God she's boring as FFFUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I only ever really read the recaps at the start of each thread on here as I cannot keep up šŸ¤£
But on each thread it always confirms what i thought a few years ago, sheā€™s a bleep
And remains consistent at this
Unlike her face šŸ¤£
The photos of her at dogs trust
And then her posts
What a twit, 30 plus and behaving like this

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.