Mrs Hinch #45 Gifted amtico floors, hinch’s extension is a greyscale bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way did amtico come to her, she absolutely went to them! How did all these companies know she was getting an extension?? SHE went to them for freebies!!

Reactions: 43
No way did amtico come to her, she absolutely went to them! How did all these companies know she was getting an extension?? SHE went to them for freebies!!
I was thinking that after her ‘I’d never heard of them till my parents told me’... more like her parents said ooo so and so down the road had all these fancy floors put in by someone called Amtico, super expensive!’ She then googled them and emailed them to offer them such a wonderfulllllllll opportunity of giving her free tit

Reactions: 34
All the gleam lot get amtico flooring gifted. Plus she was waving tagged samples round when she first started talking about having an extension so would have got their attention then.

Reactions: 18
I’d love to see a running HONEST total of what they have actually paid for in that extension. I’d bet my bottom that the extension was gifted along with 90% of everything in it from the floors up. Shameful.

Reactions: 27
It's just obvious how fake it is now, having. A newborn is nothing like she's making it seem. It's probably chaos the 23 hours she doesn't film

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she was a decent person. She would have paid for the flooring herself, offered to advertise for them and donate the flooring to someone who couldn't afford it. Seems she is not...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Re nail polish : there is gel nail polish which changes colours. I'm not saying that she's got it, but it's a possibility.
More likely than not, a lot of the videos are pre recorded

Reactions: 11
I’d love to see a running HONEST total of what they have actually paid for in that extension. I’d bet my bottom that the extension was gifted along with 90% of everything in it from the floors up. Shameful.
I may be wrong but for an extension that size i would think that would cost around £100k.
Yes i dare say most of it is gifted, even her purchases in B&M bargains are more than likely free if P&G are stupid enough to reimburse her.

Reactions: 15
I know all about this brand. The higher-end housing developers use Amtico - not the budget ones. It’s really expensive (good quality to be fair).

I absolutely can’t stand the way she refers to everything as hers. She’s so full of herself that I don’t think she even realizes she’s doing it. 🙄. Surely that would annoy Jamie?!

Reactions: 16
I know all about this brand. The higher-end housing developers use Amtico - not the budget ones. It’s really expensive (good quality to be fair).

I absolutely can’t stand the way she refers to everything as hers. She’s so full of herself that I don’t think she even realizes she’s doing it. 🙄. Surely that would annoy Jamie?!
Jamie seems like a wet blanket, it looks to me as if Hinch is the dog and Jamie is the puppy the way he runs around after her.

Reactions: 20
If she could get any more tacky and chav like I can't see how. What were those pillars (gifted of course) and the awful battery candles. Everything about her house screams tacky rubbish but she constantly bombards us with her super executive lifestyle e.g her wedding and baby shower. Forget it Soph you have no taste, money hasn't bought you any and it all looks so cheap and nasty - even those super expensive to buy items you got for free. Just a hint its a chaise longue for the landing you are supposedly looking for. No doubt in cheap grey velvet but at an exorbitant cost. Grey is so over - hint when every show home or renovation on homes under the hammer decks out all rooms in grey its time to recognise its been there done that time. People with style don't give a stuff about what is on trend...they set the trend.

Oh and just a quick question why in your wedding video and your insta birth announcement did we have Jamie saying he couldn't love you anymore, then on date night he says he loves you all you say is all the best. My goodness and they say marriages are partnersips well we all know who is the senior partner then. Good ole Soph. ATB mate

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.